Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,947 members, 7,956,569 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation (1334 Views)

Tinubu Shares Manifesto, To Decentralize Policing, Create jobs. / BREAKING: Lagos Assembly Sets Up Committee To Probe Ambode / FG And State Governors Have Agreed To Decentralize Nigeria Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by seribawon: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
The National Economic Council (NEC) on Thursday set up a committee towards decentralizing the operations of the Nigerian Police Force.

This was disclosed by the National Security Adviser (NSA), Babagana Monguno at the end of the NEC meeting chaired by Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/08/16/osinbajo-nec-sets-up-committee-to-decentralize-police-operation/

Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by FarahAideed: 4:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
In 10 days this man just wants to completely outshine his master
Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by weyreypey: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is something else
Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by LuciferKristi: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
Ha!

By the time Almajihari is done running from pillar to post begging his Western Pupeteers to allow him re-run in 2019, Nigeria would have changed.

Osinbajo is getting wise. The cabal tried to dent his image but he's seriously fighting back.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by RevenGeMission: 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
This is a very irresponsible and stupid comment

They are not competing against one another , and I am certain Buhari is aware of every move Osibanjo has made so far , so do us a favor, stop your stupid hate / divide and conquer tactics that you PDP lovers use to heat up the polity all the time

Thank you

FarahAideed:

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good one osinbanjo... laudable achievement.
Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
RevenGeMission:

They are not competing against one another , and I am certain Buhari is aware of every move Osibanjo has made so far , so do us a favor, stop your stupid hate / divide and conquer tactics that you PDP lovers use to heat up the polity all the time

Thank you

Please buhari is not aware of anything, if he did... whatever stopped him from taking those steps himself?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by RevenGeMission: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Esseite:

Please buhari is not aware of anything, if he did... whatever stopped him from taking those steps himself?

lol , I said he's aware, you said he's not , how would you know ? If anything negative happens, it's Buhari , but when good things happen he does not know about it ? How do you people think ??

Politics is about calculations and interests , right move at the right time ..

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by abokibuhari: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
RevenGeMission:

lol , I said he's aware, you said he's not , how would you know ? If anything negative happens, it's Buhari , but when good things happen he does not know about it ? How do you people think ??

You sell your conscience for 30k too bad

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2018
...the best VP / Acting President ever to be in government...ride on Prof. Yemi Osinbajo...
Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by durableking: 5:21pm On Aug 16, 2018
confirm one dia make oga d for london d flex am abeg
Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
What does this tell us about Buhari?

The urgency with which Osinbajo is spearheading these changes when Buhari has left for only 10 days is curious considering he is even outdoing himself when Buhari was out for 6 months is suspicious

It is either Buhari will not come back in 2019 and Osibanjo is getting ready to carry on or this is just a ploy to win southwest vote ahead of 2019 to say actually the VP is key to decision making

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by amarilo: 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
krendo:
What does this tell us about Buhari?

The urgency with which Osinbajo is spearheading these changes when Buhari has left for only 10 days is curious considering he is even outdoing himself when Buhari was out for 6 months is suspicious

It is either Buhari will not come back in 2019 and Osibanjo is getting ready to carry on or this is just a ploy to win southwest vote ahead of 2019 to say actually the VP is key to decision making
I actually want to type this but u beat me to it. Let keep watching. Time shall tell.
Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by ozento: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Thank you

why e dey pain u?
Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by buhariguy(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
OK

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by dlondonbadboy: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2018
RevenGeMission:

How come the right moves never happen when Buhari is around, but immediately he leaves, right moves start happening....

Oga use your head!
Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by dlondonbadboy: 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
In 10days osibanjo has done what Buhari couldn't do in 3years...

Eduation is vital. How an intelligent osibanjo is vice to a dullard is something I can't understand about Nigeria..

Buhari is not even intelligent enough to govern his family, how much more the entire country...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by SternProphet: 5:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Eduation is vital. How an intelligent osibanjo is vice to a dullard is something I can't understand about Nigeria..

Buhari is not even intelligent enough to govern his family, how much more the entire country...

This is not an intelligent post. If you hate Buhari, have inferiority complex or vengeful about the civil war or the decimation of IPOB, you need to control it before posting.

I am an APC supporter and I am an admirer of the acting President but if at your age you don't see this move as a cosmetic first step on a long journey then you have my sympathy.
Has SARS even disappeared from the roads?
Even decentralisation of police, the major components of it cannot be achieved without a bill by the NASS or constitutional amendments. Any major shake up in the police is going to cost trillions of Naira.
A lot of you guys post stuff out of emptiness and immaturity. Things appear simple and linear to you because you are bereft of experience or imagination.

This is Nairaland but there is need for a lot of its users to get serious.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by Corrinthians(m): 6:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
Unfortunately, Jonathan couldn't even outshine the light on a firefly's butt. Osinbobo is doing what jo boy couldn't do in SEVEN YEARS!

APC is doing what PDP couldn't do in 16years, so much so that her supporters are fast becoming fans of APC and it's leaders. grin

Sai Osinbobo!

Our amiable incoming President 2023! wink
Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by Corrinthians(m): 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2018
SternProphet:

This is not an intelligent post. If you hate Buhari, have inferiority complex or vengeful about the civil war or the decimation of IPOB, you need to control it before posting.

I am an APC supporter and I am an admirer of the acting President but if at your age you don't see this move as a cosmetic first step on a long journey then you have my sympathy.
Has SARS even disappeared from the roads?
Even decentralisation of police, the major components of it cannot be achieved without a bill by the NASS or constitutional amendments. Any major shake up in the police is going to cost trillions of Naira.
A lot of you guys post stuff out of emptiness and immaturity. Things appear simple and linear to you because you are bereft of experience or imagination.

This is Nairaland but there is need for a lot of its users to get serious.
You are highly inexperienced brother!

They hail him not because they truly think he's done ANYTHING right, they do because they feel that would hurt "Buhari's supporters". Shove their tomfoolery right down their throats and make them choke on it by reminding them how much we LOVE THE VEEPEE REGARDLESS!

Have you forgotten they tried this same technique the last time Buhari was on a long medical vacation and it backfired, sending them into their default mode of hatred for both men? grin

When they hail Osinbobo, follow them hail the man, just the same way you would even if they don't commend him- that kills them. grin

Remind them Osinbajo is gonna be our next President in 2023 and PDP isn't gonna smell that office any time soon.

Don't give them the satisfaction of thinking their tested and failed technique is gonna yield any fruits this time around. grin

Sai Osinbajo!

Sai APC!

Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by RevenGeMission: 6:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
He's never done anything good for people like you

Nothing is ever good ,
dlondonbadboy:

How come the right moves never happen when Buhari is around, but immediately he leaves, right moves start happening....

Oga use your head!
Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by jamace(m): 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
FarahAideed:
Breach of Laws of Power. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by Sirjamo: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

You people should vote for Osinbajo, we will vote for Buhari, landslide victory too sure for APC be that
Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by dlondonbadboy: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
RevenGeMission:
He's never done anything good for people like you

Nothing is ever good ,

Good is good. If Buhari does good we would applaud him. Just as we are applauding osibanjo for doing what Buhari can never do!

Do you think if Buhari was around, DG DSS would have been fired? Lol..Hell No.
Cos a similar thing happend in Benue and nobody was sacked. Osibanjo should have been the President not that dead meat in London..or whereever da phuvk he is...
Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by ModsareChevres: 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nice if true
Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by plaetton: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2018
RevenGeMission:

Thank you

Of course, they are not competing against one another,
BUT,
the uselessness of Buhari as president is made VERY VERY OBVIOUS to the whole universe each time he steps away for a few days.
In those few days , a tiny speck of Light seem to illuminate 3yrs of pitch darkness that is the hallmark of Buhari's leadership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by omowolewa: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Richupstars, keep it up
Re: Osinbajo, NEC Set Up Committee To Decentralize Police Operation by freeze001(f): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
RevenGeMission:

So what they know to do they'll deliberately sit on and refuse to do until the politically 'correct' and right time? That is the height of sadism.

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerians Reacts To Bukola Saraki's Presidential Ambition / Who Is Nairaland's Social Media Influencer Of The Year 2018? Poll / 2019: What Atiku Will Do Within One Year If Elected President – Atiku Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.