Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again (1192 Views)

Gbadebo Would Have Been Arrested In A Saner Climes / A Saner Clime Citizen Joined In A Nigerian Misbehaviour / Why Do People Take Nnamdi Kanu Seriously? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again by hisexcellency34: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2018
A lazy coward who pushed millions of Ibo youths into unnecessary confrontation and fled. Why should some people still take the he-goat serious?

I challenge him to come to Nigeria if indeed he is the true son of his father. Anuofia

Re: In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again by Nbote(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
D fact dat U and ur likes spend more time to talk about him dan even d Ibos U mentioned shows how insane U ppl are

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again by Guestlander: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nbote:
D fact dat U and ur likes spend more time to talk about him dan even d Ibos U mentioned shows how insane U ppl are

He came back from the dead just as people are beginning to forget about him. If you don't want people to talk about him, then let him go back to being dead.
Re: In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again by speedyGonzales: 4:10pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nobody Did till Buhari came!!!

1 Like

Re: In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again by Ndonu101: 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2018
The least in the society are shaping politics that's the issue

in the North the almajiris have pushed Buhari to power while moderates are call thieves or corrupt

In the South East illiterates are the ones jumping on this IPOB bandwagon. Yes there are genuine frustrations in the country but what IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu preaches is not the solution
Re: In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again by gidgiddy: 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2018
hisexcellency34:
A lazy coward who pushed millions of Ibo youths into unnecessary confrontation and fled. Why should some people still take the he-goat serious?

I challenge him to come to Nigeria if indeed he is the true son of his father. Anuofia

People like you challenged him to return to Nigeria from London where he was running Radio Biafra, he did just that in 2015

Now you challenge him again? What came out of the first challenge?

The reason why people take Kanu very serious is because Nigeria has failed and freedom is the alternative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again by gidgiddy: 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Ndonu101:
The least in the society are shaping politics that's the issue

in the North the almajiris have pushed Buhari to power while moderates are call thieves or corrupt

In the South East illiterates are the ones jumping on this IPOB bandwagon. Yes there are genuine frustrations in the country but what IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu preaches is not the solution

What is the solution? To join hands and build a "better Nigeria"? People have been hoping for that since Lord Lugard went back to Britain
Re: In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again by banom(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Challenge time ? OK I challenge you to go to Ariara Aba and shout Nnamdi KANU is a he goat. Rip in advance bro. Foooooool.
Re: In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again by kettykin: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2018
hisexcellency34:

In a saner clime , Nnamdi kanu would not have emerged because Nigeria would not have existed in the first place.

Saner climes don't run dis jointed federalism
Re: In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again by banom(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
kettykin:

In a saner clime , Nnamdi kanu would not have emerged because Nigeria would not have existed in the first place.

Saner climes don't run dis jointed federalism
You even have time to educate the fooool.
Re: In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again by theDEVILisHERE: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Who ever fights against Biafra is doomed forever

1 Like

Re: In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again by Balyz: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2018
gidgiddy:

People like you challenged him to return to Nigeria from London where he was running Radio Biafra, he did just that in 2015

Now you challenge him again? What came out of the first challenge?

The reason why people take Kanu very serious is because Nigeria has failed and freedom is the alternative
We are waiting to kill him the moment he steps foot on Nigerian soil ever again. I assure you he won't be lucky next time
Re: In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again by gidgiddy: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2018
Balyz:
We are waiting to kill him the moment he steps foot on Nigerian soil ever again. I assure you he won't be lucky next time

You kill him, you don't kill him, Nigeria will still be a divided unworkable country that is heading nowhere
Re: In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again by Balyz: 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2018
gidgiddy:

You kill him, you don't kill him, Nigeria will still be a divided unworkable country that is heading nowhere

If he has 16 heads let him step foot on Nigerian soil ever again and see.
Re: In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2018
hisexcellency34:

You were celebrating that the TERRORIST military sent by LIFELESS could not kill him, so I understand your frustrations...

Buhari once fled, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Awolowo, Zik, etc

Every great man must at one point or the other discharge from his enemies...

Ask buratai, Nigerian soldiers always run from bokoharam and Fulani terrorists herdsmen....

So tell me the crime Kanu commited for being alive to confront the LIFELESS and his soldiers and Nairaland terrorists supporting wing..
Re: In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
Balyz:

Typical Yorubas will always be talking nonsense.....

You didn't make sense at all.
Re: In A Saner Clime, Nobody Will Take Nnamdi Kanu Serious Again by gidgiddy: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2018
Balyz:

He is definitely coming back, his death at the hands of the Nigerian authorities will only prove that he was right about Nigeria being a jungle with no hope

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Seven Parties Adopt APC For Kwara Bye-election / President Duetes Shows How Outside Interferece Will Destroy A Nation / PDP's Woes Lingers As Former Governor, Senator Dump Party In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.