Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic (34164 Views)

Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Evangelist Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by sotall(m): 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by lonelydora: 6:41pm On Aug 16, 2018
Konji na bastard
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Topmaike007(m): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
indigenous234:
Even South Africa?

I've said it before,, your neighbors have a good influence on your character. Just imagine what SA has to go through because it borders Zimbabwe.
grin na him oo
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
shameless act by a shameless man in a shameless country
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by DaRuud(m): 6:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Xenophobia raping attack

Gossipninja:
A man in Winterveldt, South Africa appeared in the Ga-Rankuwa Magistrate’s court on Tuesday, August 14, for allegedly raping his neighbour’s pregnant goat.

The suspect who is 33-years-old would remain in custody until his next court appearance at a date still to be determined, according to police spokesperson Captain Samuel Sebola.

He was arrested on charges of bestiality on Friday morning after he allegedly raped the female goat the previous evening.

His neighbour, and owner of the goat, Knowledge Khumalo said he heard the goat making strange noises around 20:00 on the evening in question.
When he woke up the next morning, he went to check in on the kraal and found the goat was missing.

“I went around the community looking for the goat without any success,” said Khumalo. "Later when I returned home, I found the goat was back. However, it looked unwell.”

As he was examining the goat, a man approached Khumalo and asked whether he was the goat’s owner.
“He then told me that he had been at the suspect’s shack that morning and had found the goat in his bed,” said Khumalo.

Community members, including CPF members, later converged at the suspect’s shack where they confronted him.

The man is said to be bricklayer by profession and was reportedly paid R4 500 earlier on the day of the alleged rape for work.

“He must have drank a lot,” said Khumalo.
Khumalo said he was shattered to see the raped goat in such a sad state.
“I felt I should have done something to protect the goat,” he said.

The goat has been taken in by the SPCA for medical treatment.
SPCA inspector Mishack Matlou said the incident was the “highest form of animal cruelty he has experienced”.
“As the SPCA, we want to call on the judiciary to take tough action against cases of cruelty against animals”

https://zenithnaija.com/33-year-old-south-african-man-arrested-for-raping-his-neighbours-pregnant-goat/
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by porchbaby(f): 6:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
how re me sure he's not responsible for d goats pregnancy sef

1 Like

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by HarryDuce(m): 6:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
48noble:
after seeing all these South African women ,nah poor innocent goat collect this man...shame to all SA ladies
Are you saying he should've raped women instead? na wah ooh

1 Like

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by meetmohammed(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
this south Africans are turning into something else
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Ironi: 7:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
Goat fuccking is the pastime of Nigerians now the South Africans want to out do Nigerians. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by IbrahimDamola: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
We yoruba muslim sef.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Olysmile(f): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hehehe, Goat kwa. Ok , law enforcement agencies will reset his brain

1 Like

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by babeface3: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2018
Gossipninja:
A man in Winterveldt, South Africa appeared in the Ga-Rankuwa Magistrate’s court on Tuesday, August 14, for allegedly raping his neighbour’s pregnant goat.

The suspect who is 33-years-old would remain in custody until his next court appearance at a date still to be determined, according to police spokesperson Captain Samuel Sebola.

He was arrested on charges of bestiality on Friday morning after he allegedly raped the female goat the previous evening.

His neighbour, and owner of the goat, Knowledge Khumalo said he heard the goat making strange noises around 20:00 on the evening in question.
When he woke up the next morning, he went to check in on the kraal and found the goat was missing.

“I went around the community looking for the goat without any success,” said Khumalo. "Later when I returned home, I found the goat was back. However, it looked unwell.”

As he was examining the goat, a man approached Khumalo and asked whether he was the goat’s owner.
“He then told me that he had been at the suspect’s shack that morning and had found the goat in his bed,” said Khumalo.

Community members, including CPF members, later converged at the suspect’s shack where they confronted him.

The man is said to be bricklayer by profession and was reportedly paid R4 500 earlier on the day of the alleged rape for work.

“He must have drank a lot,” said Khumalo.
Khumalo said he was shattered to see the raped goat in such a sad state.
“I felt I should have done something to protect the goat,” he said.

The goat has been taken in by the SPCA for medical treatment.
SPCA inspector Mishack Matlou said the incident was the “highest form of animal cruelty he has experienced”.
“As the SPCA, we want to call on the judiciary to take tough action against cases of cruelty against animals”

https://zenithnaija.com/33-year-old-south-african-man-arrested-for-raping-his-neighbours-pregnant-goat/
which one is cruelty against animal. They don't have Bestiality in their criminal code which normally caries a tougher punishment ?
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Maski87: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Fake news
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by akaahs(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
LuciferKristi:
OP, what is the point of posting a crime thread without names of the culprit for proper identification?

Waste of aviation fuel angry
waste of aviation fuel u said even as as attachee??
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
His likes were stoned to death in bible days.

1 Like

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Icon79(m): 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2018
Haha!! You don kolo finish.

People like him have some kinda mental illness. They can't even relate with human beings, believe it or not.

O pari

porchbaby:
how re me sure he's not responsible for d goats pregnancy sef
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Xkalaban(m): 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2018
Chai the poor She-goat really suffer walai. That guy is an ahakmud ahekmedinajadangry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Ifiegboria(m): 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2018
There is no words to describe this act.
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by cococandy(f): 8:40pm On Aug 16, 2018
48noble:
after seeing all these South African women ,nah poor innocent goat collect this man...shame to all SA ladies
yes let’s blame the women. They were supposed to stop him from developing sexual feelings towards a pregnant goat

1 Like

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Aremu01(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
Eew
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by adeniyi65(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
If am not mistaken. same scenario in Ghana Nigeria. now happened in South Africa. it's like this savages are looking for the wrath of Billy-goats across the globe.why would someone leave woman alone to chase nanny-goat for sex and you think the right husbands will take it easy.hunm!
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by johnwell(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Whaaaaassat?

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by chiiraq802(m): 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2018
Oooboy!!! dat innocent goat yansh don dey leak grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by mosesjida(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
This South Africans so clueless...they can rape anything....
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by mechanics(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
The man was high on konji.
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by orlymat: 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2018
May be Jesus should just blow the trumpet
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2018
Of all animals there is to f**k, na goat wey dey always smell even at zillionaire miles away he fit f**k
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by naijajobx: 12:50am On Aug 17, 2018
hmm
Re: South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic by mercyland93(m): 3:54am On Aug 17, 2018
It seems this kind thing is happening and somehow rampant nowadays.
And I'm sure the guy his not doing it for the first time.
I can't just imaging how that man could identify the goat's pussy from it's anus.
Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Mother And Son For Alleged ₦50 Million Internet Fraud / Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl / Corper Who Was Robbed And Almost Raped Shares Her Experience On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.