Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

A Cry For Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help (388 Views)

Appeal For Help / A Cry For Help / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help by Vivianoasis(f): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2018
I work in offshore and my work rotation is 2weeks in, 2weeks out. Most often I stay a month or more in offshore due to the demand of the job. I have wife and 3 Children who their age limit is from 7yrs down. My wife has a business at Alaba Int'l market and we live at Ajao estate to show you the distance. I protested her having shop very far from home but she insisted and threatened that she must get the shop at Alaba. For peace to rain I got her a shop there and gave her huge amount to start. I also bought Lexus 330 and gave her. But I gave her a condition that she must be returning home at most 6-7pm to interact with our Children before they retire to their beds. She started and each I call to know her whereabouts, she would say, hold ups are heavy, she was still at Mile 2 by 8-9pm?. Our Children will stay every night without both parents as if they are late. At times when I call home, my Children will be crying asking when I should return, that they are afraid, and are missing me. I will feel so bad. Why must I have a wife, yet my children will not enjoy parental training. The house help I have is still a teenager. Why must my brilliant Children God gave me suffer this way? Who are my suffering for? At times I woke up by 2am thinking about my life. I felt that my wife does not value the sacrifices I make for the family. I have built a beautiful home for us, she has Jeep she is driving, blessed with 2boys and a girl. My work is stable and I take care of her needs and Children. I have not once requested a kobo from her. But she refused to listen to me. Please close the shop by 5pm and leave for the sales lady, but she will remain in the shop till late hours because her shop is outside market. I am confused on what to do for 2yrs now. My children is not giving me the right behavior I needed. Their body building is bad due to no care, most often sick. I have vowed not to marry 2nd wife and I cannot not. But yet I cannot afford to lose my home.

This brother needs our honest advice
Let's help him out.
Re: A Cry For Help by Vivianoasis(f): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: A Cry For Help by vitmax(m): 8:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
I think she's cheating

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help / Emotional Moment A Nigerian Mom Found Out Her Daughter Is Pregnant After 10 Yrs / Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos And Wife Mackenzie Are Divorcing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.