Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,711 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos And Wife Mackenzie Are Divorcing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos And Wife Mackenzie Are Divorcing (390 Views)

Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos And Wife Mackenzie Are Divorcing by Watsoneology: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
The billionaire executive announced the news Wednesday — three days before his 55th birthday — in a tweet signed by both of them. They have been married 25 years.

The couple last year launched a charitable fund together, dubbed the Day One Fund.

The statement Wednesday suggests they will continue to work together on that effort.

[b]Amazon [/b]CEO Jeff Bezos and his wife, MacKenzie, are divorcing.

The billionaire executive and his wife of 25 years announced the news Wednesday — three days before his 55th birthday — in a tweet signed by both of them. They have four children.

“We want to make people aware of a development in our lives. As our family and close friends know, after a long period of loving exploration and trial separation, we have decided to divorce and continue our shared lives as friends,” the tweet says

Source NairaLearn TV

Re: Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos And Wife Mackenzie Are Divorcing by Printerscanner: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Oyinbo madness.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Aju Mbaise. / Control / How Did He Do That? Philadelphia Man Climbs 19-story Building On Fire To Save Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.