Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,270 members, 7,954,053 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React (74828 Views)

Teni Prostrates For IBD Dende On A Plane (Video) / Davido Prostrates For Ondo King & Makes His American Friend Do Same / Wizkid Prostrates For Femi Kuti At Fela's Afrika Shrine (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by Lordofthewest(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
tongue

Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by zlantanfan: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
D
Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by goaldynboy: 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
Duncan Mighty has a Construction Company in Portharcourt and his fellow Ikwerre Brother, Governor Wike, has been pumping him with contracts, right, left and centre!!

I won't be surprised if he paid Wizkid, Tiwa Savage and Davido at least N5m each for collabos!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by flexyrule(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2018
You can take a man out of a village, but you can't take the village out of a man.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by OyinO: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
Free Duncan Mighty joor!!! Most of you will lie flat for Governor's last born just to get attention. Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by obailala(m): 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Watched the video but still can't connect the dots, how exactly is that gesture 'prostrating'?

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by RexTramadol1: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2018
Choi!

Nonsense man!

U go hopeless you come hopeless.
Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by olanshi: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2018

If you place this track "Lova Lova" on replay, click like..

still bangin'
Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by Krafty006: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2018
Duncan ,na u sabi o
Quality leather footwear products 08181663616..
Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by Hardeynecho(m): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2018
I will those that say age is just a number..in some instance u have to use ur brain nah.
Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by Hardeynecho(m): 8:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
I will slap those that say age is just a number...in some situation u have to use ur brain nah...mtcheeew
Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by ronaldbecky(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Munzy14:
lol.
This is why i like the men's world. No seniority in business. Money matters. He who got the bigger pack is the boss at the moment. Unlike women who battle for superiority all the time.
imagine linda bowing for tonto dikeh. lol e no fit happen.
lolz na world war 4 b dat
Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by sunisonflex29(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
can someone ask for my account number to transfer just 2k...school hunger want to kill a brother.
Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by sunisonflex29(m): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
can someone ask for my account number to transfer just 2k...school hunger want to kill a brother.
Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by Sterope(f): 8:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
People can take life seriously ehn
Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by HendrixxAmadi(m): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
Baba just disgraced the whole south south and himself with his low self esteem ��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by pocohantas(f): 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
That's my problem with poor people, they are always angry and reacting. Any small thing, they'll say you have disrespected them.

Duncan Mighty and Davido no mind o. Na people wey account balance no fit send text message, dey carry am for head.
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by one9ner: 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2018
sunisonflex29:
YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER PLS smiley
sunisonflex29:
YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER PLS
Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by wordbank(m): 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by frbona: 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Duncan mighty is a fool
I've seen the heights you've reached, ive seen the piles of billions in your account, I've seen the circles you've rolled in, I've seen the kings you've dined with and that's why you've earned the right to call one of the best music acts from the Niger delta a fool. As if Davido and his crew comes around your area you won't prostrate before him just for the crumbs.
Look at yourself properly before calling anyone names

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by Dollarship(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Please visit this web.
Www.idontgiveafuck.com
Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by Ugosample(m): 9:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
SadMemories:
suprising. i thought it's against igbo culture to do that. this gives a more clearer picture of what money can do.

he is not Igbo

And Duncan is rich as fvck

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by SirLakes: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Duncan mighty needs brain check up...... Ahn ahn...... Even broke dude like me no go prostrate give Davido

Haha,

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by Referendum50(f): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Chai!!!..
Where is my Duncan mighty CDs, cassettes and t,shirts
I'm throwing them away right away..

*heading to lawma trash can" grin

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by Ugosample(m): 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Giovanotto:
Our black mentality is really something else.... Come to Europe here, a man would drive in a Maserati ghibli and would be the first to greet me. Me small boy wey even dey manage my small 4MATIC A180. Respect doesn't add to, nor reduce your personality.

You are right

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
iListen:
Olowo ni agba... smiley
millionaire wins bah?
Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by Malakh: 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2018
yall dont understand that there's hierachy among individuals, its not duncan that is prostrating, its the order of things, some people were made greater than other people and there's nothing they can do about it,it has nothing to do with natural age, those who rebelled against authority or those greater than them even tho they were created at the same time are reserved in chains of everlasting darkness

5 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by Glink2018(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
thesicilian:
He who holds the cash makes the rules...

That's the golden rule.

He who hold the gold , rules

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by Adiwana: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Age,Respect bla bla bla is the nonsense you see in Africa especially Nigeria and we keep wondering why we are fvcked.Elders expect greetings from their Junior ones,wants you to lick their toes all in the name of respect.SMH

36yrs old bows to 24 yr old.Who gives a flying fvck?Is that going to affect his bank acct??He knows what he wants and if he prostrates to get it,hows that anybodys headache??Same fools criticising him will kiss Davidos Shoes to get mere recognition from him.The day we put all these BS aside and start focusing on the matter at hand,thats when we start making serious progress.

6 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Prostrates For Davido, Fans React by Tobycharles: 9:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
Mouthgag:
Old fool.

I no fit bow for Zuckerberg.

Even if you be my oga, as long as day I old pass, I no fit bow but I go still dey respect u

Age is just a number, achievement is all that matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African China's New House (Pictures & Video) / Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop / Angela Okorie Marries Desmond 'Chuchu' In A Beach Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.