Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) (40775 Views)

Boko Haram Kills Army Lieutenant, Six Others On Borno-Yobe Road / Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker / Emmanuel Obinna Onuoha: Boko Haram Kills Newly Married Soldier In Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by BlackBaron: 6:07am On Aug 17, 2018
Banmeallday:

Sharrap. You people like to pretend and sweep things under the carpet when the world knows you are from the sh.ithole. I know you’ll rather be following Davido and dancing to Science STudent or Drake or to those who cant help you and pollute your mind with crap, but there is hell going on in the Nigger ARea and people need to man up and take it
You ain't worth it. If you think you're speaking to an easily swayed unintelligent youth then you have lost the plot.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by 1930revival(m): 6:59am On Aug 17, 2018
Why do they keep sending our igbo soldiers to go and die un Maiduguri....mean while The northern ones will be sent to Ekiti in thousands and get paid heavily Shouldn't it be a random deployment?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2018
For how long will the federal government of Nigeria continues to waste the innocent lives of Nigerian youth on a war that was desperately called for? May the Almighty God not forgive the people that are responsible for these wicked deaths.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by showafrica(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
So Sad Mr. Ugo Uruakpa Died For Nothing, So So Sad

I don't know why out of 10 dead soldiers, 7 are igbos, 2 South South and one either North or west.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 17, 2018
AFRICA....CHRISTAINS AND PRAYER

When they are being moslested by their government- THEY PRAY AND FAST AND STILL SUFFER

Fulani herdsmen comes to kill them and take their land -THEY PRAY AND FAST AND STILL GET MASSACRED

Their country is going backward to stone age -THEY PRAY AND FAST AND STILL SUFFER THE MORE

Bokoharam comes to kill them in their church- THEY PRAY AND FAST AND STILL GET KILLED

Someone is sick and dying and needs medical assistance- THEY PRAY AND FAST TILL THE PERSON DIES

NOW THEY PRAY AND FASTED FOR THE SOLDIERS SAFE RETURN NOW HE DID IN A BODY BAG OR MAYBE LOCAL CASKET

HAVEN'T WE NOTICED PRAYER DOESN'T SOLVE ALL THINGS
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 17, 2018
solexybaba:
Since some of us cannot kip religious n ethnic sentiment aside n work as a unit Nigeria can never b great. Rip to d dead.

Is it a must to be united as NIGERIA

I want out there's nothing unity can do here

If it didn't work before when civilization wasn't there it won't work now when some peoples religion is against civilization and other peoples religion accepts it

Why can't we see the SOLUTION to all this problem is right before us all and stop running g round and circle thinking unity is the problem

U can't mix or unite substances of different texture

Nothing can plend OIL AND WATER

I DESIRE TO MOVE FORWARD THEY DESIRE TO STAY THE WAY THEY ARE JUST BECAUSE ITS HARAM AND U WANT ME TO STILL UNITE AND MANAGE IT BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE IN POPULATION AND CALLS THE SHOTS

HELL NO!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2018
Is it a must to be united a NIGERIA

I want out there's nothing unity can do here

If it didn't work before when civilization wasn't there it won't work now when some peoples religion is against civilization and other peoples religion accepts it

Why can't we see the SOLUTION to all this problem is right before us all and stop running g round and circle thinking unity is the problem

U can't mix or unite substances of different texture

Nothing can plend OIL AND WATER

I DESIRE TO MOVE FORWARD THEY DESIRE TO STAY THE WAY THEY ARE JUST BECAUSE ITS HARAM AND U WANT ME TO STILL UNITE AND MANAGE IT BECAUSE THEY ARE MORE IN POPULATION AND CALLS THE SHOTS

HELL NO!!!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Femijohn198: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2018
And some people still want to join the army,when the bokoharam are not smiling.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2018
escapefromusa:
Terrible photoshop ! grin

The head and body are from different people.

Pretty good pose for a dead man!
and your point is?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by Perfect12(m): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hmmm,it's quite excruciating, tears gush out my very eyes whenever I come across such news,honestly I can't join army for any reasons on earth even if I will not for ungrateful country like Nija,the way this country is,right now is worth not been altruistic for.
Tomorrow they will said we have defeat Bokoharam to the zero level,rubbish!!!.
my dear gallant soldier RIP
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by newoffer: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
proeast:
Why is it only Igbos/Southerners that are being killed by Boko Haram
It is now very obvious that Southerners are being sent to fight Boko Haram only for them to be betrayed and left for death in the hands of Boko Haram while the fulani soldiers are being sent to our highways to mount illegal road blocks and extort motorists, conduct bunkering or just have good time in the safe haven barracks here in the South while our people are being sent to their deaths in the north!!
It is common knowledge that Fulanis and Hausas dominate in the army yet more Igbos and Yorubas are dying!!
Am I the only one observing this sickening and fishy situation??
Igbos in the army should mutineer and resign even if it means being court-martial than accept this wickedness.
Why should we be the ones to clear their mess while they gallivant and enjoy in our peaceful region??

Every aspect of Government are sold out
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by sunison29(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Xioxing:
send ur digit bro but it will be next or something pray u stay cool till then
0052566722 Oputa James diamond bank. I was banned last night I had to open another account just to write this.bro help
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by sunison29(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Xioxing:
thanks, I just did.check your mentions'
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by sunison29(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Xioxing:
sir,goodevening..that thing, pls, I sent the digit since
Re: Boko Haram Kills Ugo Uruakpa, A Soldier, In Maiduguri (Graphic Photos) by sunisonflex29(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
Xioxing:
0052566722 oputa james.diamond bank.v been sending u the digit repeatedly for days.pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Visits Zamara Governor-elect Mutawalle After Supreme Court Victory(photos) / Notorious Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide, Killed (Photo) / MOMAN: Petrol Sales Drop 40% Since Price Adjustment To N145

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.