Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress (1998 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Never Buy Iphone From Alixpress / Jumia Nawow Phone I Bought 37k In Alixpress Is Now 54k on Jumia Elephone A6 Mini / Alixpress Too Dy Vex Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress by Vix805: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
what are the things one should know when ordering from Alixpress . what precautions? what issues may come up...

1 Like

Re: Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress by Ayomideen(m): 6:38pm On Jul 17, 2022
First of all, try and scrutinise the product wella, also read reviews and if you have questions, chat the seller up. When you're placing your order, try and have a little bit more than the stated amount in your account, for example a product that is stated to cost about #1500 naira on the app will end up costing you about #1900 when you order due to other charges

7 Likes

Re: Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress by OwoukoUrua(m): 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Following

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress by tunjijones(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
It might take several days before your item arrive. No need to panic, it's normal.

Do not try to buy cloth on Aliexpress because the shipping fee is always very high. I don't know why.

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress by Tombrown3(m): 2:12am On Jul 18, 2022
Don't bother, as far as it's being shipped to Nigeria.

You will wait till you get over the goods you order.

It's heading to 6 months now, SSD I ordered is still in China. I've moved on though.

I tried complaining to them but was told custom people are the issues and not them. Omo, na just to find one shop enter buy my thing jeje.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress by princeabdul(m): 4:34am On Jul 18, 2022
Tombrown3:

It's heading to 6 months now, SSD I ordered is still in China. I've moved on though.

I tried complaining to them but was told custom people are the issues and not them. Omo, na just to find one shop enter buy my thing jeje.
I can style you boss, I have super quality clothing outfits and sporting wears for sale sir

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress by quickhubservice: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2022
Tombrown3:

Should have used a frights forwarding from china to Nigeria, in two or three weeks ur order has arrived.
Re: Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress by quickhubservice: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2022
Tombrown3:

Should have used a frights forwarding from china to Nigeria, in two or three weeks ur order has arrived.
Re: Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress by Tombrown3(m): 8:13am On Jul 18, 2022
quickhubservice:

Yeah, and pay 50k on a goods worth 5k right?

I'll pass.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress by Deraton: 9:51am On Jul 18, 2022
We think that passive income is only possible for capital, which is beyond our reach. We had to set aside money because all forms of investments demanded a minimum sum. The internet today provides a wide range of opportunities to create passive income. https:///uxetDl3daL
Re: Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress by ICEWIN: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2022
Tombrown3:

I'll pass.
Lolzzz don't mind him
how can I pay 50k for goods worth 5k, mostly common with DHL and the rest of them.

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress by Dramadiddy(m): 11:45am On Jul 18, 2022
Order from AliExpress standard for quicker deliveries, if you’re also buying more than one item, you can select AliExpress standard shipping for one and cheaper shipping options for others, the orders will be combined and put under AliExpress standard shipping.

5 Likes

Re: Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress by eteebanky1: 11:54am On Jul 18, 2022
Tombrown3:

I'll pass.

You better don't mind the mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress by quickhubservice: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2022
ICEWIN:

Lolzzz don't mind him
how can I pay 50k for goods worth 5k, mostly common with DHL and the rest of them.
Which kind DHL lol
Make proper research first....
But it's all upto you wait 1month+ or get your items in less time. Your choice

1 Like

Re: Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress by quickhubservice: 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2022
eteebanky1:

You better don't mind the mumu
If this would be an issue to you then why consider buying from there in the first place when you can walk into a store around you and buy the item you want or patronize the merchants that already have them here smiley

1 Like

Re: Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress by King125007(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hello,, can this apply when I am ordering more than one items from different stores or in one particular store??
I am referring to the aspect of combining the shipping in one( Aliexpress standard shipping)

Thank you

Dramadiddy:
Order from AliExpress standard for quicker deliveries, if you’re also buying more than one item, you can select AliExpress standard shipping for one and cheaper shipping options for others, the orders will be combined and put under AliExpress standard shipping.
Re: Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress by Dramadiddy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
King125007:
Hello,, can this apply when I am ordering more than one items from different stores or in one particular store??
I am referring to the aspect of combining the shipping in one( Aliexpress standard shipping)

Thank you

yes, the moment you select AliExpress standard shipping for one of five orders, they will all be routed to AliExpress standard as combined order
Re: Things To Know When Ordering From Alixpress by King125007(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ok, thank you very much, will try it out soon
Dramadiddy:
yes, the moment you select AliExpress standard shipping for one of five orders, they will all be routed to AliExpress standard as combined order

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Configoration For Blackberry Storm 9530 / First Microsoft Lumia (535) Phone Announced $140! / MTN Surprise Call Rate Is A Rip Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.