Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,031 members, 7,821,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) (44678 Views)

Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) / Woman Strips Unclad To Show South African President Scars After Being Gang Raped / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by justtoodark: 5:12am On Aug 17, 2018
tiredoflife:

Oni Ovo
Tell that afonja to shut up
Don't be nice to an afonja
angry

this owo is idiotic...atleast he should try to make sense.....

i dont even care about yorubas too sef....

ji ta....
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by israelmao(m): 5:16am On Aug 17, 2018
How was he known as illegal tax operator granted the fact he was later apprehended as a traffic offender?Please clear this ambiguity.
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by justtoodark: 5:39am On Aug 17, 2018
any black person that dont like themselves can go and die.......

i dont want any of them around me no more..... angry angry

i no wan know you,i dont care about you.....just go and die already..... angry angry

ps:...

i dont like you..... angry angry
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by nwosueugeneken: 5:53am On Aug 17, 2018
This one tire me oooo
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 7:11am On Aug 17, 2018
Ndawe:
Na our naija problem be this. We constantly ignore and blatantly disobey rules and regulations and hope that sentiments will get us out of it if/when caught. Laslas, na work the LASTMA man dey and the driver was caught red handed. He know say he nor get money to bribe and he dey misbehave. Common "NO PARKING", he no fit obey yet when we go oyibo kand, we will obey every rule to the latter. And we go begin dey wonder why oyibo no dey obey when they come Naija...
Mayb he don't know how to read grin grin
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by daleehat: 7:31am On Aug 17, 2018
PurplePatch:
The frustration in this country is on an alarming increase. Millions whose cases are not this obvious roam the streets talking to themselves. Others derail into oncoming vehicles. Some others suffer memory loss. How many can i recount. How much more can be bear?
#Pathetic! cry

See the bibles comforting message in the following passages.
Matthew 6:9,10
Dan 2:44
Rev 21:3,4.

Even when you smoke Egbo and misbehave it is Buhari that caused it. I thought we have gotten rid of 19century fools lo and behold I just came across one on Naira land
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by daleehat: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2018
CriticMaestro:
A word is enough for the wise

And who cares about the existence of a nonentity? Mkpiii, pls get visa and leave. Even your immediate family won't miss you let alone me or other Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Dis country don frustrate many people shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by onlytiles(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2018
That craze no concern LASTMA Ooo �
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by Haddock(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2018
oshe11:
Truth is........

If You give am 5k on Election day, he go still vote APC

Maybe APC that told him to park at the NO PARKING sign.
If he had caused a traffic accident by his lawless attitude, APC is also at fault.
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by oshe11: 8:32am On Aug 17, 2018
Haddock:

Maybe APC told him to park at the NO PARKING sign.
If he had caused a traffic accident by his lawless attitude, APC is also at fault.

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 17, 2018
daleehat:

Even when you smoke Egbo and misbehave it is Buhari that caused it. I thought we have gotten rid of 19century fools lo and behold I just came across one on Naira land

Despite the Orange sized objects bulging out of your sockets as eyes, you still couldn't see that your I didn't mention any name....you need microscopes as reading glasses still. #Slowpoke!
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2018
poweredcom:

U r a problem to ur generation all u Ave upstairs is tribalism shame on you
shame to Awolowo that championed Tribalism
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2018
justtoodark:

piss off his wife and she will join in the nakednessss too...

yorubas are like that....

i remember when my mother got pissed off and wanted to get naked in front of her children at christmas...!!!!...

blaimy.....and my mother is not even yoruba.....
hmmmm, how do you know the man is a Yoruba man?
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2018
justtoodark:

piss off his wife and she will join in the nakednessss too...

yorubas are like that....

i remember when my mother got pissed off and wanted to get naked in front of her children at christmas...!!!!...

blaimy.....and my mother is not even yoruba.....
hmmmm, that's really serious o, how do you know the man is a Yoruba man?
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 10:50am On Aug 17, 2018
AfonjaSlaves:
shame to Awolowo that championed Tribalism

So with that you should not reason without brain and do the right thing to make life easy for everyone with true love

Black mind black heart Africans like you who have no real.love for ur neighbors shame on u

Wat will tribalism earn you with trolls every moment on the internet

Is ur own tribe the best or wat take dose mindset out of ur mind u will mislead future generations ok
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by justtoodark: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2018
mechanics:
hmmmm, that's really serious o, how do you know the man is a Yoruba man?

look at his face....

you,blind....??.....
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2018
justtoodark:

look at his face....
you,blind....??.....
hmmmm, am not na, easy o, no be fight.
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2018
justtoodark:

look at his face....
you,blind....??.....
hmmmm, easy o, am not na, no be fight.
Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by justtoodark: 11:40am On Aug 17, 2018
mechanics:
hmmmm, easy o, am not na, no be fight.

i apologies.....

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) by Ndawe(f): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Dwhyte:

Mayb he don't know how to read grin grin
That's another angle, but he took off when he saw the LASTMAN so he sabi read.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos) / Sunday Sodipe: Ibadan Ritual Killer Escapes From Police Custody After Confessing / SP Mojeed Salami Slumps And Dies Inside His Office In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.