Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) (40671 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2018
PurplePatch:

The people who made that bag don't use them.

/*
That's what the morons fail to understand. Person wey dey sell meat dey chop bone.

Like someone said, "if you bring all the money in the world together and share it equally among everyone, it is a matter of time before the money returns to the ones that have the most".

After Hurricane Katrina in US, the government gave money to blacks. A big chunk of the money ended up in strip clubs. Easy come, easy go. What investment?!

/

4 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by Dailymemoirs: 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lol

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:06am On Aug 17, 2018
PurplePatch:
If you like call it "poverty mentality." if that bag is actually the above quoted sum, she should without delay be admitted to 'Yaba left.' How many multi millionaires the world over including Mark Zukerberg does such ?. Besides that sum would train 10 less privileged kids in secondary schools.
Empty headed, low self esteemed slowpoke.
Do you know what those multi millionaire do on daily basis, do you live with them, everyone always assume one thing.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by Dollabiz: 12:50am On Aug 17, 2018
ohh
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by Bruemath(m): 12:50am On Aug 17, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/*
That's what the morons fail to understand. Person wey dey sell meat dey chop bone.

Like someone said, "if you bring all the money in the world together and share it equally among everyone, it is a matter of time before the money returns to the ones that have the most".

After Hurricane Katrina in US, the government gave money to blacks. A big chunk of the money ended up in strip clubs. Easy come, easy go. What investment?!

/
Yeah it's true
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by xprtngnr(m): 12:58am On Aug 17, 2018
sunisonflex29:
can someone ask for my account number to transfer just 2k...school hunger want to kill a brother. please.

Inbox me ur phone number or email ok.
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by bluecircle470: 2:10am On Aug 17, 2018
PurplePatch:
If you like call it "poverty mentality." if that bag is actually the above quoted sum, she should without delay be admitted to 'Yaba left.' How many multi millionaires the world over including Mark Zukerberg does such ?. Besides that sum would train 10 less privileged kids in secondary schools.

And you seem to believe this liar again.... This same person lies 2 years back that she bought 2 Hermes bag of 2.5million naira each which turned out to be a lie after it was confirmed by the company in UK that the bag is not from them (fake) and she later apologized on IG.
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 17, 2018
The only issue I have here is someone using their time to document this on Nairaland and then a MOD putting it on front-page.

These types of people and these types of showboating should be ignored totally.

They live off of the arrogance. Deprive them of the discussions, likes, attaboys and see them wither away like 3 day old cut rose.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:26am On Aug 17, 2018
So many haters and jealous people
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by cococandy(f): 2:29am On Aug 17, 2018
kiss

You don’t even have to be rich to afford that bag it that's what you want.
Nairalanders won’t understand sha

sprints2:
Oga chill not supporting anybody here but spending $3400 on a bag is not a sin... Burnley's head coach Sean dyche wristwatch made by hublot cost $40,000 let us admit we are suffering in Nigeria our leaders have made us think such amount of money is too much to spend on yourself..my dear bro...zuckerberg has more accessories that worth more than $3400 so don't even compare...it is not her fault people are poor...Nigerians and Africans are poor for no genuine reason that's why we seek asylum abroad...everyone wants to travel abroad to make money....who doesn't want a range rover sports or an expensive wrist watch...Nigeria is a country I cry for everyday and I pity the future generation shebi we are suffering now dem will sulphur suffer if we don't change our mentality and fight for justice(The rich are getting richer,Poor are getting Poorer for no reason) am a graduate that my bank account cannot even boast of $1000 not to talk of $3400...still I no blame her na her choice its her money..just because am not fortunate like her doesn't mean I should slate her...brother work hard
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by tiger28: 3:23am On Aug 17, 2018
Borrow pose...... Pls dont believe these fakers!
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 3:35am On Aug 17, 2018
I guess all her clothes would fit into the bad on her way to heaven.
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 4:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
Baba God pick up my call Na

Which of the gods
Uncle
Unnncle
Or unkle

U better go and sort ur self out
This useless talk of god pick my call na him dey make una jumb from bed to bed
Love of money is the root of all evil angry angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by rockmite: 6:21am On Aug 17, 2018
Stupidity. Dat money would smile on someone's widow faces. Some widows need just 50k to do petty trade to survive and foolishly happy to be wasteful.
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by lastempero: 6:34am On Aug 17, 2018
Jeromejnr:
All these show off on social media is getting really sickening.

People lavishing millions on vanities when we can all help support people around us in our own little way.

Not saying don't spend on yourself once in a while..but this is too much. What I see everyday from mostly ladies on IG.

Instagram is one of the most annoying places on social media I have been on.

Who do people help exactly?

And see people saying God should pick up their calls so they can also continue in the stupi.d vain lifestyles of men; and you think He will answer you?

Go and read your bible's again.

That is why I have nothing to do with the useless app.
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by Pauljeremy007(m): 7:00am On Aug 17, 2018
sounds fishy
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by Obierika(m): 7:09am On Aug 17, 2018
How does it concern us?
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by mymilicent: 7:12am On Aug 17, 2018
All these Pregnant virgin's sisters enough is enough
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by emmie14: 7:37am On Aug 17, 2018
What shall be the content of the bag? Is the bag gold diamonds decorated that will store the bag as value? If yes is not a waste.
Nevertheless Linda your stories and nuisance is becoming Tonto Dike
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by mapet: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Fashion Entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji-Kanu has revealed she is no longer living off her sister, Linda Ikeji's designer items, as she can now buy for herself.

Sharing a self-purchased N1.2m ($3400) Lady Dior bag, the mother of one wrote;

"I have a few designer bags, but never bought any with my money, Its either from my sister or hubby, but today, I decided to gift myself this beautiful lady Dior bag. Spending this ridiculous amount on a bag is a sin I know, but.... No buts I think I deserve the gift, I did this with my husband's permission. #overamillionabag #instagramqueen #christiandiorbag"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/laura-ikeji-shows-off-her-self-purchased-n1-2m-lady-dior-bag.html

Well, I believe it's a case of inferiority complex on Laura's part......unfortunately "transmitted" and "adopted" by some people who thinks this is value. Unforunately, some ladies will wish they be like her?
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by onlytiles(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2018
How much will she then put in the bag
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by francotorti(m): 8:15am On Aug 17, 2018
wetin kon concern us?
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by Kaeyth: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2018
see someone spending so much on bag, meanwhile pesin never chop for school here... Abeg hunger wan kill me, someone should please ask for my account details na, biko, epp... 2k will go a looooong way rn, jor tori olorun.
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2018
You never know with women : James Hardley Chase: Imagine a tokunbo bag of N250 Naira for N1.2 million Naira
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by legend0110(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2018
No be small thing oooooooo.
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2018
tiredoflife:

Which of the gods
Uncle
Unnncle
Or unkle

U better go and sort ur self out
This useless talk of god pick my call na him dey make una jumb from bed to bed
Love of money is the root of all evil angry angry
are you sensible in any way or do u reason at all perharps you might be mentally deranged, if you are so good with advising people why dont you use that to improve your miserable life, cos i dont understand how my my statement depict laziness
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 17, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

You deserve this.. I swear! Ignorant 9ja Youths angry
if you want to live long you better start minding your business
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=oshe11 post=70344723][/quote]
that image will be your portion
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by emmyreb(f): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2018
PurplePatch:

I tell bro
5% of the money would have make people like me be the happiest person on earth but person wey get head no get cap o

its well
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by PropertyDeals(f): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2018
Wish her well... She just feels like spoiling herself a lil bit cool grin

Please check signature below and contact us to enjoy our Real Estate Property Offers, Promo and Services!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" / Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.