Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) (40670 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Builds A House For Herself (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 10:47am On Aug 17, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

if you want to live long you better start minding your business

Ohun t'gba fiju omode lo... n be l'oye agba! Oro enu oka kii p'oka... gbadu gbadu a gb'owo agbado mii l'owo re. angry

Awon iye'e mi lati origun meerin aye, won a da seria fun o l'ojo meta oni. angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Ohun t'gba fiju omode lo... n be l'oye agba! Oro enu oka kii p'oka... gbadu gbadu a gb'owo agbado mii l'owo re. angry

Awon iye'e mi lati origun meerin aye, won a da seria fun o l'ojo meta oni. angry
pls write in english, anyway everything you have said will be your portion in jesus name
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

pls write in english, anyway everything you have said will be your portion in jesus name

So you can't read Yoruba, right? But, you can run ur mouth, no be so? Wake up tomorrow morning and see what befalls you. angry Be careful who you mess with on a faceless platform. grin

Oloriburuku omo ale Yoruba! angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by sammyananaba(f): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2018
Just about the same amount I need for my business embarassed
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by Frances615: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2018
Dis Laura can lie eh, 1.2million bag, yet u and ur husband doesn't have a house, or reasonable flat, just check out her instagram and see her inferior chairs, if it is in Linda's house she will gladly take pictures of everywhere
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by oshe11: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
that image will be your portion

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

So you can't read Yoruba, right? But, you can run ur mouth, no be so? Wake up tomorrow morning and see what befalls you. angry Be careful who you mess with on a faceless platform. grin

Oloriburuku omo ale Yoruba! angry
you started first by not using your no6, nothing will happen to me except you want to die a painful death, moni maderika, to ba fe ku, to fe se esin, to fe se oriburuku to ni agbara sheni ko gbe owo e je
oloriburuku omo abi panbe, oloshi omo irankiran, dont be surprised i understand everything you said at first and now, just waiting for you to shame yourself, awon iya werey to ni yen loma seku pa e because i serve a living God
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by sunison29(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
xprtngnr:

Inbox me ur phone number or email ok.
0052566722 oputa james diamond bank.I was banned last night thats y I cou)don't reply on time. had to open another accnt
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by sunison29(m): 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
xprtngnr:

oputa james
diamond bank.

I was banned last night cos people think am a scam, i had to open another account just tp reply u guys.but bro help me.hunger want to kill a bro in sch. 07064390960 oputa32@yahoo.com
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

you started first by not using your no6, nothing will happen to me except you want to die a painful death, moni maderika, to ba fe ku, to fe se esin, to fe se oriburuku to ni agbara sheni ko gbe owo e je
oloriburuku omo abi panbe, oloshi omo irankiran, dont be surprised i understand everything you said at first and now, just waiting for you to shame yourself, awon iya werey to ni yen loma seku pa e because i serve a living God

Really? Iwo Kemi omo Badmus, abi?

Odi emi, ire... loju orun, loju ala! Omode ti o leko (gbeko), ita laati ma ko! angry
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by SassyVixen(f): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Laura Ikeji and a helium balloon is like plastic to the Katrashians. So she wakes up and decides today is the day she will show her shallow and hollowed inside to the world just to keep up with the Gram. Poor girl! How many times does Oprah or Serena have to chant the prices of their designer bags for the world to see just to remain relevant? Or get "permission" from their significant others to display stupidity? Laura Ikeji should visit Teslim Balogun stadium and have several seats angry

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jealousy
SassyVixen:
Laura Ikeji and a helium balloon is like plastic to the Katrashians. So she wakes up and decides today is the day she will show her shallow and hollowed inside to the world just to keep up with the Gram. Poor girl! How many times does Oprah or Serena have to chant the prices of their designer bags for the world to see just to remain relevant? Or get "permission" from their significant others to display stupidity? Laura Ikeji should visit Teslim Balogun stadium and have several seats angry

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Really? Iwo Kemi omo Badmus, abi?

Odi emi, ire... loju orun, loju ala! Omode ti o leko (gbeko), ita laati ma ko! angry
I will not die ijn, iwo lo ma ku iku iya loruko jesu
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by SassyVixen(f): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2018
cococandy:
Jealousy
Of who? Or what?
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by kahaled1(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by sunison29(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2018
xprtngnr:

I did few days ago.pls help a brother.person cannot be writing exam on empty stomoach
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by xprtngnr(m): 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
sunison29:
I did few days ago.pls help a brother.person cannot be writing exam on empty stomoach

I haven’t seen anything,I believe you should be a young smart guy so why so hard to reach me. Get in touch ASAP ok
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by sunison29(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
xprtngnr:

I haven’t seen anything,I believe you should be a young smart guy so why so hard to reach me. Get in touch ASAP ok
0052566722 diamond bank
oputa james
I have been trying to email for like a week now
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) by sunison29(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2018
xprtngnr:

Check ur account ok,meanwhile I still believe you aren’t smart enough I espected you to send a contact number rather leaving a message here for me I just related an email sent to me with ur acc name,how was I suppose to know u they one that emailed me and u can’t even include a proper description or a contact number on email .goodluck anyway
tnk u sir.saw the alert this evening, I left my phone in the too for exam today, tanks so much.can I have ur number?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / COZA Pastor: Bobrisky Replies Bisi Alimi "You Are High On Your Oyinbo Prick" / Ruggedbaba And Tiwa Savage Go On A Dinner Date To Mark Her Birthday In Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.