Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

“i’m Not Just Wizkid’s Babymama, I’m Also His Manager”- Jada Pollock - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “i’m Not Just Wizkid’s Babymama, I’m Also His Manager”- Jada Pollock (314 Views)

Will & Jada Smith-Entanglement (DJ Computer Love Remix) / Download Mp3: Jada Kingdom Ft. Davido – One Time (remix) Mp3 / Dax - I’m Not Joyner Or Don Q (tory Lanez Diss) [music+video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Not Just Wizkid’s Babymama, I’m Also His Manager”- Jada Pollock by naijamusictalk: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2018
Jada Pollock is Starboy Wizkid‘s third babymama, before she gave birth to Zion, she was the singer’s manager. Wizkid welcomed his third son with Jada in November 2017 and the singer has since been flaunting Zion’s pictures especially whenever he spends time with him in UK.

After Zion was born, many would assume Jada’s job as Wiz’s manager will be at risk as she will have to take care of the child. Well, Jada recently revealed that she still double as babymama and manager for Wizkid.

A curious fan commented on her post saying “nothing better than a babymama supporting her babydaddy God bless you Jada”.
https://naijamusictalk.com/2018/08/16/im-not-just-wizkids-babymama-im-also-manager-jada-pollock/

(1) (Reply)

New Music Alert - MMB Ft. Alasa, Ehrick & Trevon - Levels / Download Ganiyah By Amara Et Al / [music] Clemzy Ft. Minz X Peruzzi X L.A.X – Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.