Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,867 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:38 PM

Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman (1994 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home / Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by pansophist(m): 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2018
The only reason why some men do beat women is simply because they are stronger. If your wife is stronger than you, you won't even try descending violence on her because you instinctively know you'll be pounded.

Violence is not an answer to solving conflict between adult conflict, conversation does.

1 Like

Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by Hisduchess(f): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2018
yvesboss:

15th century is an upgrade of what I just read. I think 8th century is fair assessment

grin grin grin
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by spongeisback: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2018
I had to stress my brain to read what you've written and you want me to read your "blog"? Sorry but if I want to be tortured I know what to do.

jakandeola:

see read my blog before u open ur mouth to post rubbish only a fool will ask for DAT 1hout after she born. even 1 month after is still bad. wat am saying is let der be understanding between hubby and wife and try to make each other happy. did u know by asking hes testing her? d woman DAT lecture us has marry for 30yrs more expirince Dan u. is tell tell him. baby I wish to, but am in pains can't do DAT yet. d man will be happy to have wife DAT respect and understand. if I u or those feminist will u shout at him? ur husband will see u as a person witout respect
when a man ask such is to test the woman
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by jakandeola(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2018
spongeisback:
I had to stress my brain to read what you've written and you want me to read your "blog"? Sorry but if I want to be tortured I know what to do.

na u sabi not my fault u got a small brain to understand my point
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by jakandeola(m): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2018
pansophist:
The only reason why some men do beat women is simply because they are stronger. If your wife is stronger than you, you won't even try descending violence on her because you instinctively know you'll be pounded.

Violence is not an answer to solving conflict between adult conflict, conversation does.
how do u handle a woman DAT refuse to respect u and shout on u all d time?
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by pansophist(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2018
jakandeola:
how do u handle a woman DAT refuse to respect u and shout on u all d time?

In the midst of every contempt, there are observable patterns leading to such. Firstly, you should determine the validity that warrants such behavior of disrespect and abuse. Secondly, resolve it if you can. But if every of your attempt to peaceful coexistence is an exercise in futility, pathing ways should be inevitable on an account of irreconcilable differences.
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by jakandeola(m): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2018
pansophist:

In the midst of every contempt, there are observable patterns leading to such. Firstly, you should determine the validity that warrants such behavior of disrespect and abuse. Secondly, resolve it if you can. But if every of your attempt to peaceful coexistence is an exercise in futility, pathing ways should be inevitable due to irreconcilable differences.

I dont understand u guy
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by pansophist(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
jakandeola:

I dont understand u guy

Try see wetin make her de para for you. Na something de cause am. But if you no get fault at all, or even after you change and she no still wan respect you, then make you free her
Re: Some Reason Why Men Beat Woman by jakandeola(m): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2018
pansophist:

Try see wetin make her de para for you. Na something de cause am. But if you no get fault at all, or even after you change and she no still wan respect you, then make you free her

nice one bros relationship is not by force cos I belived she wont do bad to u witout a reason. instead of beat her I dump her

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / "I Don't Know That Ghost Exist" - Nigerian Man Shares His Encounter With A Ghost / Searching For My Biological Dad Or Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.