Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home (4164 Views)

Nigerian Man Serving In US Army Surprises Wife At Work After 11 Months (video) / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. / Why Do some Men Beat Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Christmasdon(m): 5:11am On Oct 30, 2021
At night or during day time you may be wondering why should a responsible man of such high magnitude and elated gentle man be poundering his wife at home . my dear please check well the woman have gone on hell bent refusing to give the man his conjugal right. sex/conji don't know if you are a very gentle man in the society or not. so before you conclude why this man beating up his wife it may be the woman is denying him sex.
From my own experience.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by chiommy123(f): 5:22am On Oct 30, 2021
There are certain things guys do not understand. If she denys you sex please ignore her for as long as she wants, she will be the one to come beg for it

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by SportsHD: 5:35am On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by ambient: 5:44am On Oct 30, 2021
So once your wife refuse having coitus with you maybe because of your uninteresting 1minute marathon the next idea is to beat her? What then differentiate you from an animal?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Singleone461: 5:52am On Oct 30, 2021
No man has the right to beat his wife, no matter the gravity of her offence

16 Likes

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 30, 2021
May God not let me meet this kind of man because you'll end up in jail.

Why would you beat a woman because she's not in the mood?

Do you know there's time for everything?
Do you men even think of any other thing other than sex?

Just don't go and be saying this kind of thing because it passes you off as an ..... Let me stop here. Please. It's too early.

8 Likes

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:12am On Oct 30, 2021
Is this marriage really worth it?
U guys shd answer o...

If u check now the woman may be denying the man sex because the husband is not displaying wealth, or not bringing enough money, mint naira notes like the neighbors..

God forbid bad thing for me to end with woman like that.

Some of the men believe that pummeling their wife is the same physical activity like sex.

Infact in their warped mind they believe if they can dominate and conquer their wives they can conquer the world.

Some of the women for some strange reason actually find pleasure and derived maximum satisfaction from being battered regularly by their partners be it husband, fiance, manfriend , boyfriend or whatever.

4 Likes

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Acidosis(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2021
If your woman says no to sex, you should be concerned about her reasons for saying no.

13 Likes

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Tokskob2008: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2021
I think in order to avoid issues like this it's better to stay single and free to have as many coochies as you want because I don't see the reason for being tied down to just one woman alone yet she will be deciding when to let you have her or not. Someone up there is asking if it's only sex men think of and I'm wondering what a husband should think of when he is it with his wife, how to make nuclear weapons or how to run the day to day activities in the Aso Rock maybe?. After he is done with the day hustle and has put himself out there just for the sake of what will benefit the family then you as the wife can't do your duty? But she will be the first to start crying if the husband starts visiting the hook up girls and womanizing about right

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Oglock(m): 7:17am On Oct 30, 2021
Irredeeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by CandyOps(m): 7:27am On Oct 30, 2021
Oglock:
Irredeeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

Nah bro. Back in the days men settle women's misbehaviour with the whip or 1 or 2 backhand slaps. Na just say we done dey evolve pass that level.. so I'll say it's not a simpish behavior

3 Likes

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Regex: 7:44am On Oct 30, 2021
This issue is so easy to solve. She stops giving you sex, you ignore her and get it else where. If she doesn't like it she starts giving you the sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2021
Sex wey you go tire after she don born like two pikin for you, na you as the husband go dey run from her as you go don kpansh her tire. So tell me why you can't cool down with ds life? Na if you beat her finish she come open leg for you without her bn interested in the sex what did you gain?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Jeon(f): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2021
Christmasdon:
At night or during day time you may be wondering why should a responsible man of such high magnitude and elated gentle man be poundering his wife at home . my dear please check well the woman have gone on hell bent refusing to give the man his conjugal right. sex/conji don't know if you are a very gentle man in the society or not. so before you conclude why this man beating up his wife it may be the woman is denying him sex.
From my own experience.

May you have sense in Jesus name for putting @bolded in ur baseless theory.

If you feel you are responsible and powerful man I advise you to go join WWE or take a stroll to the garage and display ur talent..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Sonnobax15(m): 8:09am On Oct 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2021
Mercychen:
May God not let me meet this kind of man because you'll end up in jail.

Why would you beat a woman because she's not in the mood?

Do you know there's time for everything?
Do you men even think of any other thing other than sex?

Just don't go and be saying this kind of thing because it passes you off as an ..... Let me stop here. Please. It's too early.
Better avoid marriage.
Provided you hate men, one thing you should avoid is marriage to a man.

2 Likes

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 30, 2021
Singleone461:
Thought you Ladies are agitating for equal rights?
IF you can slap a man or spit on him, why shouldn't the man do same as a mark of equal right?
Better avoid marriage.
Stick to your monicker and remain so forever.
It comes with a lot of sacrifice.
Rev. Sis. are there.
They suffer no heartbreak.
Join them.!
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by SporaD8: 8:41am On Oct 30, 2021
Singleone461:
Most ladies can't stand being ignored by their men after misbehaving(sex depravation not included). So they'd rather hold you by the balls(pun intended) and earn the beatings rather than apologize.
What will you have to say about that?!!

1 Like

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by wunmi590(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2021
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Telegram234(m): 9:20am On Oct 30, 2021
In this hard season, a man goes out to hustle to find the bag, pay school fees, house rent, water and light bills, food bills and miscellaneous items, after thinking and thinking and the same wife will still bring problem, insulting him, and swearing on him naked.
The issues is that women are illogical and senseless, they go about causing troubles day and night, jealousy .
Gosh!!!!
If you go and ask a married man what he is passing through day and night, Omo u never ever think of getting married..

4 Likes

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by InfernoNig: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2021
Three things here.

1. she is having sex with another and don't want her husband to find out (or as per tradition, where she, her husband or children will die).

2. She has low sex drive and she is not a freak.

3. She is infected somehow, either from her cheating husband or toilet infection.

But I am very sure no. 1 will be a very good reason for women denying their husbands sex. That I have seen a lot. For those with low sex drive, they still have sex just to keep their husband in check to avoid him going outside.

1 Like

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 30, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Better avoid marriage.
Provided you hate men, one thing you should avoid is marriage to a man.

I don't hate men neither do I hate marriage but the way some people are behaving in the institution today is what I dislike. Please don't misquote me.
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by greenie77: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2021
So after beating the wife up, she then become a willing sexual partner?

1 Like

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by greenie77: 9:48am On Oct 30, 2021
Telegram234:
In this hard season, a man goes out to hustle to find the bag, pay school fees, house rent, water and light bills, food bills and miscellaneous items, after thinking and thinking and the same wife will still bring problem, insulting him, and swearing on him naked.
The issues is that women are illogical and senseless, they go about causing troubles day and night, jealousy .
Gosh!!!!
If you go and ask a married man what he is passing through day and night, Omo u never ever think of getting married..

So an illogical and senseless woman gave birth to you? No wonder!

4 Likes

Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by RightToReject(m): 10:12am On Oct 30, 2021
Telegram234:
Gosh!!!!

The scenario you painted cannot happen where a man married a scrupulous woman, who in other words is conscientious regardless of whether or not she has an altruistic interest in him, and only a servile man will condone the act in your painted scenario from a woman he's intimate with not to talk of one wearing the wife tag.
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Rickmann: 10:31am On Oct 30, 2021
chiommy123:
There are certain things guys do not understand. If she denys you sex please ignore her for as long as she wants, she will be the one to come beg for it

I think you may be right..
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Rickmann: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2021
ambient:
So once your wife refuse having coitus with you maybe because of your uninteresting 1minute marathon the next idea is to beat her? What then differentiate you from an animal?

There is absolutely no moral justification for beating up a woman but in this case, I think the man must have endured for too long, only to be triggered and let it out one day..we are just human , remember.
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Rickmann: 10:35am On Oct 30, 2021
ambient:

There is absolutely no moral justification for beating up a woman but in this case, I think the man must have endured for too long, only to be triggered and let it out one day..we are just human, remember.
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Babaken(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2021
chiommy123:
they don't know,
I will never beat but start keeping late nights you what means
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by Cholls(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2021
My brother something fishy
Re: Now I Know The Reason Why Men Beat Their Wife At Home by sunshineV(f): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
initial gra gra. by d time u taste ikoyi prison ur prick no go hard till buhari resign

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What If Ur Best Man Did Dis 2 Ur Wife On Ur Weddin Day. (pic) / Butterfly Sewing Machine For Sale Location Surulere / Your Behavior That Others Consider Weird Or Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.