Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency (19181 Views)

Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. / Ban Of Foodstuff In North & How South Should Retaliate / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by Leopantro: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:

Absolutely, and that's why they support numerous undemocratic moves by their so-called leaders. To them, this administration has nothing to offer despite the works and projects.

kindly come and discredit my PVC and my decision on who i will vote out sorry for on that day.

i wish you were at the PVC center the day i collected my PVC.
The enthusiasm was so much that, though the center had no electricity, we all contributed N100 to buy fuel for a generator someone brought to help.
i was so proud because i saw a commitment for one goal and one goal only.

yes, this administration good works are in for a surprise.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by jollyjarkofgod: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2018
Mad people mad government...lagos price

Buhari price
Bag of rice 14000
Bag of brown beans 55,000 1 derica 350
Bag of yellow garri 14paint 5500
White garri 20paint 8000
Paint of wheat 900

Jonathan price
Bag of rice 7500
Bag of brown beans 40000 1 derica 250
Bag of yellow garri 2500
White garri 4500
paint of wheat 500

8Ebisco:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad on Thursday declared that the prices of foodstuff have reduced.

He said this while reacting to a report by the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, claiming that there had been a reduction in the prices of foodstuff recently.

Ahmad claimed that a bag of Maize which was sold for N15, 000 was now selling for between N12,000 to N15,000.

In a tweet, the Presidential aide noted that a measure of maize was now being sold for N120 as against N150.

He also noted that Nigeria’s inflation rate had also fallen from 11.23 to 11.14 percent.

“Prices of food stuff crashes. A survey conducted by NAN in some part of Nasarawa State on Wednesday revealed that the prices of maize and local rice have reduced but that of foreign rice still maintains its rate.

“A bag of maize is now selling for between N13,000 and N12,000 as against N15,500 it was sold last three months, while a measure now costs about N120 down from about N150 previously.

“Nigeria’s Inflation yesterday fell from 11.23 to 11.14% for month of July,” he tweeted.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/prices-of-foodstuff-have-crashed.html
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by bobnatlo(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2018
Digitalwitch:

When you visit market you would understand better
Forget abeg
Everyone here goes to market jaree
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by Assassin101: 10:03am On Aug 17, 2018
are you talking of sanitary pad?

dlondonbadboy:
Crashed from what to what? I really hate liars.

Something was 850naira before you canme in. You took that same thing to 2000naira. And later brought it to 1850naira and you have the tenacity to say it has crashed? Are you mad? Is your family mad?
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by SEONaijaExpert: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2018
Leopantro:

kindly come and discredit my PVC and my decision on who i will vote out sorry for on that day.

i wish you were at the PVC center the day i collected my PVC.
The enthusiasm was so much that, though the center had no electricity, we all contributed N100 to buy fuel for a generator someone brought to help.
i was so proud because i saw a commitment for one goal and one goal only.

yes, this administration good works are in for a surprise.
Nothing surprises anymore, we've seen so much for anything to be new again. Celebrate your PVC, vote wisely. That's why we have our own judgment.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by horladexino(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2018
That man must be flogged amyway that is what they like to eat at their side maize or tuwo with fura we are talking food he is talkin maize.. idiot
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by emmanuelzi(m): 10:13am On Aug 17, 2018
how this people go dey lie at will.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by Bishop4real: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2018
Esseite:
Can he give us pre 2015 prices for proper comparison?

That will be after you must have provided pre 2015 global crude oil price.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by laxxy(m): 10:34am On Aug 17, 2018
Is it the price of maize has crashed?? Because all am seeing is maize undecided
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by mercyymai(f): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2018
kaorama:
His brain has crashed
seriously! na only maize we dey chop 4 Nigeria?
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by Respect55(m): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Down here in PH, prices have really come down
Once upon a time, a basin of gari was around 7k now it's 2,500.

A paint rubber of rice was 2,000 now it's 1,600

Tomato was once 4 pieces 200 now it's almost 8 fifty naira,

Palm oil, a bottle was once 800 now it's 350.

We don't expect prices of things to remain the same as in when we were young, as far as we keep on having new cars, new houses new schools, and new innovations being more expensive, people will always want to meet up and prices of goods and services will always rise, except such is nonexential.

For those quoting their father and saying rubbish,
Coke bottle of palm oil is 180
Small Eva rubber is 350
Big Eva rubber is 700.

There is a place called oil mill in port Harcourt, stop forming posh and use it, you won't die, if you go to a real market, not all those satalite markets that a stall is almost 7,000 ^^ a month.
U are not the only one that make purchases at oil mill Market. I would have taken u serious if u had highlighted the prices of those food stuffs before this evil regime. Yes, prices are bound to arise but not to jump from 7,500 for a beg of rice to 25k.If they bring it down to 18k,u are not wrong to say the price had crashed but it is still regrettably high.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by thewesternking: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Which foodstuff?
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by mechanics(m): 10:45am On Aug 17, 2018
kaorama:
His brain has crashed
hmmmm, if someone says your brain has crashed, how will you feel?
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by autonomous22: 10:45am On Aug 17, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Down here in PH, prices have really come down
Once upon a time, a basin of gari was around 7k now it's 2,500.

A paint rubber of rice was 2,000 now it's 1,600

Tomato was once 4 pieces 200 now it's almost 8 fifty naira,

Palm oil, a bottle was once 800 now it's 350.

We don't expect prices of things to remain the same as in when we were young, as far as we keep on having new cars, new houses new schools, and new innovations being more expensive, people will always want to meet up and prices of goods and services will always rise, except such is nonexential.

For those quoting their father and saying rubbish,
Coke bottle of palm oil is 180
Small Eva rubber is 350
Big Eva rubber is 700.

There is a place called oil mill in port Harcourt, stop forming posh and use it, you won't die, if you go to a real market, not all those satalite markets that a stall is almost 7,000 ^^ a month.

no b port Harcourt u dey stay... maybe na d outskirt
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by mechanics(m): 10:46am On Aug 17, 2018
Maybe he's high on tramadol.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by paragon01(m): 10:48am On Aug 17, 2018
Effect of codeine and tramadol
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2018
Respect55:

U are not the only one that make purchases at oil mill Market. I would have taken u serious if u had highlighted the prices of those food stuffs before this evil regime. Yes, prices are bound to arise but not to jump from 7,500 for a beg of rice to 25k.If they bring it down to 18k,u are not wrong to say the price had crashed but it is still regrettably high.

The article says price of foodstuff have gone down, it did not quote time line, every sensible person knows it was talking about recession timeline when things went haywire.
Everything is not about politics.
A simple question have price of most commodities reduced or not .
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by Respect55(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

The article says price of foodstuff have gone down, it did not quote time line, every sensible person knows it was talking about recession timeline when things went haywire.
Everything is not about politics.
A simple question have price of most commodities reduced or not .
The motive is to infer the outcome of that post and not to look at it as it is up there. Prices had gone down but yet to be where there should be. As such, there is nothing to celebrate. That's what I'm saying
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by KingRagnar: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2018
It is most likely to affect the cost of rice as well following the drop in inflation. I believe this is the 17th time inflation has dropped in Nigeria from 18.7 percent in 2017 to 11.23 percent in July 2018. Soom a bag of rice will be sold at 5000 following this consistency with the reduction in inflation.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by thunderbabs: 11:03am On Aug 17, 2018
U sha dey look for votes sha... Calm down... Even if e crash, we go vote who we prefer
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by velocity25(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2018
Mynd44:
This one has been snaking some good stuff
mod.you disagreed with your master too?
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by SouthernEmpres: 11:18am On Aug 17, 2018
prices have sha reduced but it will get lower by God's grace
8Ebisco:
President Muhammadu Buhari’s Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad on Thursday declared that the prices of foodstuff have reduced.

He said this while reacting to a report by the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, claiming that there had been a reduction in the prices of foodstuff recently.

Ahmad claimed that a bag of Maize which was sold for N15, 000 was now selling for between N12,000 to N15,000.

In a tweet, the Presidential aide noted that a measure of maize was now being sold for N120 as against N150.

He also noted that Nigeria’s inflation rate had also fallen from 11.23 to 11.14 percent.

“Prices of food stuff crashes. A survey conducted by NAN in some part of Nasarawa State on Wednesday revealed that the prices of maize and local rice have reduced but that of foreign rice still maintains its rate.

“A bag of maize is now selling for between N13,000 and N12,000 as against N15,500 it was sold last three months, while a measure now costs about N120 down from about N150 previously.

“Nigeria’s Inflation yesterday fell from 11.23 to 11.14% for month of July,” he tweeted.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/prices-of-foodstuff-have-crashed.html
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by jayluv4real: 11:22am On Aug 17, 2018
jollyjarkofgod:
Mad people mad government...lagos price

Buhari price
Bag of rice 14000
Bag of brown beans 55,000 1 derica 350
Bag of yellow garri 14paint 5500
White garri 20paint 8000
Paint of wheat 900

Jonathan price
Bag of rice 7500
Bag of brown beans 40000 1 derica 250

This is great newsssss
Bag of yellow garri 2500
White garri 4500
paint of wheat 500

Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by Bruemath(m): 11:39am On Aug 17, 2018
Is maize the only food he eats
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by IbrahimDamola: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2018
My yoruba muslim skull agrees.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by Slayedchick: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
I do agree with that. From June-July , there has been a decline in the price of food like Rice, garri. However, with Salah celebration approaching, There has been a little bit of increase in the prices. Nevertheless, they are quite affordable.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by thewesternking: 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
thunderbabs:
U sha dey look for votes sha... Calm down... Even if e crash, we go vote who we prefer

E no say make you vote for anybody na.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by obailala(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
As long as the value of the Naira hasnt improved to below N200, whilst there would certainly be a general drop in prices due to the stabilization of the economy, it would be futile for anyone to expect commodity prices to drop to same levels they were before the economic/financial crisis of 2014-2016.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by StillX10(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by princejenks(m): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
do these folks even know the meaning of the word crash,how does a minimum decrease in prices of foodstuffs amount to a crash?
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by davidque: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
What manner of stupidity is been displayed in Nigeria these days! Why not tell it as it is, the price of maize has dipped or reduced, not the prices of food has crashed and how is 2000 naira decrease defined as crashing. When 15k product sells for 2k it has crashed not seasonal dips and rises. This present government and its moronic supporters are responsible for 90% of the fake news in the Internet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: We Will Welcome Atiku 1,000% APGA / Obasanjo/atiku Detente: Leave Gumi And Kukah Alone- Muric / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Al-Jazeera Interview On Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.