Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency (19184 Views)

Cement Price Have Crashed Back To 6000....we Know Hear Anything. / Ban Of Foodstuff In North & How South Should Retaliate / Lagos Government Brought Foodstuff To My Doorstep.. Have You Gotten Your Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by 123papas(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Abeg this is harvest period. Normally we have plenty now.
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by tonyzaks: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Esseite:
Can he give us pre 2015 prices for proper comparison?
Why not give us pre 1999
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by rosita33(f): 10:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
gerrout from my mention zombie
People like you are the fools we have in Nigeria. Idiot
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by CanineOfJackal: 11:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
rosita33:

People like you are the fools we have in Nigeria. Idiot
I can't do brickbat with someone lthat has a nose like a trailer going on incomplete three.

Hey, Thunder fire you and expect a thousand idiots to rape you in your dream
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by mitchelljnr(m): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Down here in PH, prices have really come down
Once upon a time, a basin of gari was around 7k now it's 2,500.

A paint rubber of rice was 2,000 now it's 1,600

Tomato was once 4 pieces 200 now it's almost 8 fifty naira,

Bro I say in PH too, that rice you're talking of as of 2015 was about #800. As for the tomatoes I'll try and visit oil mill to confirm if it's sold like that there, but I buy 6 pieces for #200 at my area
Re: Prices Of Foodstuff Have Crashed – Presidency by Babysho(m): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Down here in PH, prices have really come down
Once upon a time, a basin of gari was around 7k now it's 2,500.

A paint rubber of rice was 2,000 now it's 1,600

Tomato was once 4 pieces 200 now it's almost 8 fifty naira,

Palm oil, a bottle was once 800 now it's 350.

We don't expect prices of things to remain the same as in when we were young, as far as we keep on having new cars, new houses new schools, and new innovations being more expensive, people will always want to meet up and prices of goods and services will always rise, except such is nonexential.

For those quoting their father and saying rubbish,
Coke bottle of palm oil is 180
Small Eva rubber is 350
Big Eva rubber is 700.

There is a place called oil mill in port Harcourt, stop forming posh and use it, you won't die, if you go to a real market, not all those satalite markets that a stall is almost 7,000 ^^ a month.

Don't forget Buhari was the one who caused the all time high increase in prices of goods now he's praising himself for the little reduction..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) / Ombatse Cult Kill 50 People In Nasarawa / Race For PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman Rages, As Rivers Lobby For Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.