Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,512 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Find A Coach For Nigeria. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Find A Coach For Nigeria. (583 Views)

NFF Re-appoints Samson Siasia As Coach For Super Eagles / NFF Confirms Sunday Oliseh As Coach For Super Eagles, Appoints Dutch Assistant / Siasia, Amodu, You Or A Foreign Coach For Super Eagles Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Find A Coach For Nigeria. by volasunkan: 2:09am On Jun 24, 2010
I was wondering what lessons we can learn from our dismal outing in SA.I found out that much still has to do with our docility and failure to act until its too late.Going by the body language of NFF,its almost a settled case that Lars Lagerback would be 'rewarded' with an extended contract!Paying millions in dollar of our money to a man we never supported his recruitment or benefitted from his service!We ve also heard of the alleged underhand dealing in the contract signed with the swede(this is calling on effcc to investigate the whole SA 2010 WORLDCUP DISASTER),meaning that most guys in NFF can not be relied to take patriotic uncompromised decision when it comes to recruiting coach.

Guys lets push for a replacement to Lars Lagerback and vote for a coach for the national team of Super Eagles.
My choice

1.STEPHEN KESHI assisted by Samson Siasia
Re: Find A Coach For Nigeria. by ojesymsym: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2010
Keshi is not a good coach, results at Togo not withstanding.
Re: Find A Coach For Nigeria. by volasunkan: 12:00am On Jun 25, 2010
^^^ though i disagree with you,i will rather have your choice of a coach.Mine is keshi,ow about you.

(1) (Reply)

See What Had Happend Was Part 1 / Its Official: Germany 3 Uruguay 2 / Octopus Paul, The Latest Global Icon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.