Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. (2702 Views)

BREAKING!!! Nigerian Man Executed In Indonesia Over Drug(photos) / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:44am On Aug 17, 2018
We will never forgive, and we will never FORGET !!
George Stinney Jr, of African descent, was the youngest person to be executed in the 20th century in the United States.
This young black was only 14 years old at the time of his execution by electric chair.
70 years later, his innocence has just been officially recognized by a judge in South Carolina.
From his trial to the execution room, the boy always had his Bible in his hands while claiming his innocence.
George was unfairly accused of murdering two White girls (Betty 11 and Mary 7), whose bodies had been found not far from the house where the boy and his parents lived. At that time, all the members of the jury were white. The trial lasted 2H30, and the jury made the decision of his sentence after 10 minutes.
The boy's parents, threatened, were barred from taking part in the trial after being ordered to leave the city.
Prior to his trial, George spent 81 days in detention without the possibility of seeing his parents for the last time.
He was imprisoned alone in his cell, 80 kilometers from his hometown.
His hearing of the facts was done alone, without the presence of his parents or a lawyer.
George's electrocution charge was 5,380 volts on his head. We let you imagine what such an electric shock can have on a young child's head.
We will never forgive and will never FORGET! Source https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Stinney
Continue To Rest In Power Odogwu. Cc lalasticala

Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by ipobarecriminals: 3:46am On Aug 17, 2018
sad shocked sad embarassed embarassed cry sad sad embarassed sad Akoba Adaba olorun maje ari. Singing Ebenezer Obey tune*Ese Amin Adura yi oo,ku araye ma koba wa

1 Like

Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by alterswerve(m): 3:48am On Aug 17, 2018
Arrgh!
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by dPriv: 3:49am On Aug 17, 2018
What is this?
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:56am On Aug 17, 2018
This is pure inhumanity. For such a young lad I wonder if his soul can rest in peace because of this... so sad.. cry cry
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by ipobarecriminals: 4:14am On Aug 17, 2018
sad how i wish dey use dis same thing dey execute thieves stealing money left/rite cc: Fayose,Atiku etc

2 Likes

Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:15am On Aug 17, 2018
True story!! I cried when I watched the movie sad
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by edo3(m): 4:34am On Aug 17, 2018
TOUCHING...
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by kolafolabi(m): 4:37am On Aug 17, 2018
I am so emotional right now..

1 Like

Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36am On Aug 17, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
It's so sad and so emotional.
The pain is outta this world.
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by ednut1(m): 6:13am On Aug 17, 2018
I think he killed those girls sha. Shud hv been sent to juvenile
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by PrincessB1(f): 6:58am On Aug 17, 2018
This is touching embarassed embarassed
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by nazablossom(f): 7:06am On Aug 17, 2018
The people that did this are heartless. cry cry
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by chidiebere2020(m): 7:07am On Aug 17, 2018
K
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by columbus007(m): 7:55am On Aug 17, 2018
ogun kill of them there undecided
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by Josskute(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2018
This is so depressing, Im literarily crying.
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by keryj(f): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2018
My heart pounding heavily embarassed cry
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by keryj(f): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2018
Kalashnikov102:

Where is the movie. What's the name please?
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 17, 2018
.WHITE WILL AWAYS HATE BLACKS not matter how dey pretend not to..
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by Kalashnikov102(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2018
keryj:

Where is the movie. What's the name please?

Carolina Skeletons

1 Like

Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by ayaside(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2018
ednut1:
I think he killed those girls sha. Shud hv been sent to juvenile
Did you read where it stated that he was innocent of the charges ?
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2018
Not still worse than what PEOPLE are facing in Nigeria
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2018
Khiaa come and share more light on this story undecided
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 17, 2018
miracood:
.WHITE WILL AWAYS HATE BLACKS not matter how dey pretend not to..
That’s even better and understandable, since there is a clear distinction.
What about Okrika man hating Ogoni man
What about Ogoni man hating Ikwerre man
What about Ikwerre man hating the IJaw man
What about Ijaw man hating the itsekiris
What about the Itsekiris hating Urhobos
What about the Igbos hating the yorubas.
What about the yorubas hating the Igbos.
What about the yorubas hating the Kwara people
What about the Efik man hating the Ogoja man.
What about the fulanis hating the Tivs
And many more.

Please which is worse....??

1 Like

Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
EVILFOREST:

That’s even better and understandable, since there is a clear distinction.
What about Okrika man hating Ogoni man
What about Ogoni man hating Ikwerre man
What about Ikwerre man hating the IJaw man
What about Ijaw man hating the itsekiris
What about the Itsekiris hating Urhobos
What about the Igbos hating the yorubas.
What about the yorubas hating the Igbos.
What about the yorubas hating the Kwara people
What about the Efik man hating the Ogoja man.
What about the fulanis hating the Tivs
And many more.

Please which is worse....??
what nonsense are you talking about ?

1 Like

Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by keryj(f): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kalashnikov102:

Carolina Skeletons

Thanks
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2018
Sad
Re: THE Youngest Person To Be Executed In The 20th Century In The United States. by ritylove(f): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
i wish i never i red this now i feel like crying sad this is reallly touching

(1) (Reply)

Man Share Insensitive Pics Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers,blames Buhari.see Reactions / This Small School Girl Was Kill By Nigeria Soldiers This Morning On Her Way To S / 27-year-old Akintunde Omotehinde R@pes Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.