Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) (2724 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Horrible! Nigerian Lady Poured Hot Water On Friend's Breast. (reasons & Photos) / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(Photos)

A youth Corp Member, identified as Miss Bolufemi Princess Motunrayo from Ijumu Local Government Area of Kogi State has committed suicide.

Igbere TV gathered that the deceased is a graduate of Banking and Finance, Prince Abubakar Audu University formally called Kogi State University.

According to report, she is currently a Batch C Youth Corps Member serving in Girls Secondary School, Ibagwa-Aka, Igbo-Eze South LGA.

In a short note she pen down before committing suicide, she said "I did this because I see nothing worth living for in this world".

See photos below ;http://igberetvnews.com/1238552/shocking-serving-nysc-member-commits-suicide-gives-reasonsphotos/

Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by ETWs: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
Stupid girl

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by oyinkinola: 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
....oh my God but your life worth more alive than death...
rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by LordIsaac(m): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
After all the years in school and all the fees she paid... Hian! She even went through the stress of NYSC registration on camp... Yet... Well, Scripture commands us to guard our heart with all diligence for out of it proceeds the issues of life. She allowed negativity to prevail.

5 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by bastardmod: 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Very very very sad.

I won't rush to abuse her, she must have been passing through a lot and no one was there to help.

So so sorry

cry

9 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by Rahyberg(m): 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
I felt pity for her love ones especially her parents.

In her letter she left behind, she said, "I did this because I see nothing worth living for in this world".
It's really painful, I pray God comfort all those who are in one stage of Depression or the other.

Even if we doesn't see our life worthy living for, at least we are been sent into the world to be someone's ladder to greatness or success.

Rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by Simplyleo: 6:42pm On Jan 11, 2020
I disagree with the narrative in the suicide note. Autopsy should be conducted.

The world was worth living when she was studying and that is when things were difficult. Now that she has graduated and got some mental relief is when the world is no longer worth living. Not adding up.

Those sniper containers are either for decoy or sniper liquid was forced down her throat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by Simplyleo: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
ETWs:
Stupid girl
Even to the dead? Is this how you were brought up?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by helinues: 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
Too bad.

Rip to her.. Suicide is not an option
Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by LUGBE: 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2020
Children of nowadays are mean, you can imagine taking your life, so sorry for saying this. You don't love your parents if you do, you would not have taken your life and causing them pain.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by johnkay1(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gosh!
Wasted destiny
Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by beeblack: 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
She understood herself more than anybody.

May we not encounter a challenge that bigger than our lives.

Rip.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by Righteousness89(m): 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
What a Wasted Life...

No Situation is Worth Killing Yourself for...

Nothing...
Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by okomile(f): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Always to to someone!
Matured person for advise!

Too bad, sisi

R.I.P.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by APOPTOSIS: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Truly Speaking, we LIVE only to DIE.....
SiSi, you for stay Small Shaaa.
No man ever cheats Death, for it can only be postponed.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by Mykel51(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
So sad...I have a feeling this might be tied to a Break-up with a guy
Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by LORDKing001: 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
Depression
Murder case
Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by hisexcellency34: 7:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
I thought they said they ban sniper. I still see it everywhere
Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by mascot87(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
That I have not done this is still a mystery to me. I wish I have such balls
Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by Officialgarri: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
One of the scariest stage in the life of a Nigerian youth is when it's few months to the end of NYSC
especially when you are not an entrepreneur.

Worse is when you know you study a course that isn't viable.

You'd see many Corp members saying "abeg make this service year quick finish". It's a lie. They are scares shît but doesn't just you to sense their fear

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by JubrinElSudan: 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
She even penned her signature in the suicide note ! cry
Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by profnigga(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
God punish u 4 makin ur parent cry..
Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by youngsahito(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
I pray the parent would be able to bear the pain.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by Cuccitini(m): 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
No matter how depressed we are we should never think suicide as an option. May her soul find peace with her lord

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is so painful.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by punisha: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
Suffering is real...
Living a life of suffer is optional...
It only gets better when u acquire the right knowledge to pull through the phase life subjects you to.

May God grant her people the fortitude to near the unavoidable and unnecessary loss.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
If her mother aborted her when she was pregnant they would have called her names for aborting a baby. See as she allowed them to waste their resources and hope only for her to end here. What a waste.
And she is planning to meet with them in the after life.
This is selfishness in the highest order.
God help her parents.
Too bad
Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
mascot87:
That I have not done this is still a mystery to me. I wish I have such balls
Better don't know it. The next world might be more harder and there I don't think people commit suicide. In fact, committing suicide will increase your problems in the next world because you village people there will treat you very hash for coming to struggle for space with them.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by jossy1luv(f): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
If only you could just hold on a little longer... every problem has any expiring date,RIP.
Re: SHOCKING!!! Serving NYSC Member Commits Suicide, Gives Reasons(photos) by traihit: 8:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Officialgarri:
One of the scariest stage in the life of a Nigerian youth is when it's few months to the end of NYSC
especially when you are not an entrepreneur.

Worse is when you know you study a course that isn't viable.

You'd see many Corp members saying "abeg make this service year quick finish". It's a lie. They are scares shît but doesn't just you to sense their fear

Even though I already knew what to do with my life before I went for service, I had to keep reminding myself that it wasn't my power that saw me through university. Things appeared so bleak and useless even though everyone looked at me with the eye of " the guy who's got things figured out".

The person who said "the girl is stupid" should rather be thankful for his/her life. Not everyone can go through the stress of "what to do with life". If the girl had however been lucky to have good people in her life, perhaps she'd still be alive.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chrisland School: I’m Sorry, Julie Anke Plead With Nigerians To Forgive Her / Military Officer Collects Money From His Boss On The Road, Cries Regrettably / Anambra: Christmas Eve Tragedy As 5 Teens Drown In Mysterious Circumstances (pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.