Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,723 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building (31566 Views)

David Ajiboye Is Dead! Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Manager Dies / Olamide Oloyode To Rebuild Ayefele’s Fresh FM Building, Mobilises Funds / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by sureheaven(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2018
If the building is marked for demolition by government nothing will happen.

Elrufai pulled down more than this in Abuja.
If the building is authorized by government, he will be compensated, but if not, OYO lowa Ayefele.

Nigerians are used to doing the wrong and when the nemesis come, it will look like they’ve been cheated.

1 Like

Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by tunary(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2018
oppressive govt
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by Charly68: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2018
We see a disabled man trying to contribute his quota to the development of his society yet Ajumobi's Govt is out to destroy his work,tell me why God won't judge this people with anger. .Did they know the number of people employed by Ayefele in that house ? Where will they start from after throwing them to labour market. Was the building not approved my state environment & town planning authority ? May God punish those behind this action plenty plenty

5 Likes

Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by Ayhomes(m): 11:07am On Aug 17, 2018
Nairalandmentor:
The case should be in court nau. Govt can't demolish it.

Still looking for a reliable and professional website design? No advance payment required. Please check my signature
I need your service
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by helphelp: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2018
adioolayi:
The government will not demolish that building.... it's just a matter of both parties coming to terms.

Which yeye terms? If it's on road layout blueprint from inception, then trust me, that building is gone.

Hopefully, he will be able to win a case in court if he got approval of some sorts from the same government to have it built there.

Either ways, let's do a proper research of any land we are about to purchase, you just might be building on a proposed highway some time in the future

1 Like

Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by AJJ17(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Iseoluwani:

you are the one that is sentimentally sick

But in a swift reaction on Wednesday night, Ayefele said blaming accidents on that road on Music House was mischievous.

Below is the press statement by Ayefele, published exactly as issued:

Our attention has been drawn to a purported press release signed by Mr. Toye Arulogun, Commissioner for Information and Culture, Oyo State where he said that the Music House Complex Contravenes Planning laws and is responsible for three fatal accidents that occurred on the road in the last nine months on which the government have received petitions.

We want to make it clear that Music House followed due process in the construction of the building and got relevant approvals from state departments and agencies associated with lands and buildings.

Saying that Music House Complex is responsible for three accidents that occurred on the road in the last nine months is just an attempt by the Commissioner to run away fromn his shadow. How can a reasonable person say that?

It is not news that the Governor of the state himself said some politicians came to him to demolish the Music House Complex because Ayefele is not in their camp and he also sang against them. We have the Governor on tape, so the Commissioner should look for another excuse.

We know it is the Commissioner that is misinforming the Governor who we hold in a very high esteem. The Commissioner has tried in the past to influence a change in our programmes saying some of our analysts should be replaced.

We want the general public to know that Music House has not in any way contravened any building plan law as the Commissioner has mischievously said.

Music House has been in existence for almost 10 years and we have all necessary documents backing the building from relevant government agencies.

Some questions we need to ask the Commissioner are:
1. Why is the government collecting tenement rate from us when they know we contravened building plan law?
2. Why did the government approved the building plan when they know it will contravene the state housing law?
3. The Commissioner should tell us why the state is just realising that the Music House building is the cause of accident along this road. Perhaps it is also responsible for accidents on Ring road and other parts of the state.
4. If we actually contravened the building law, why did the Commissioner always send us press release for use on behalf of the government.
5. The Commissioner has featured on different programmes on our station and has commended us for our professionalism same with the Governor who heaped praises on us when he visited the station on October 6, 2016.
The Commissioner should look for another excuse and stop chasing shadows.

Signed:

Dr. Yinka Ayefele

Chairman/CEO

Yinka Ayefele Ltd.

Good one. With these facts, even if they will have to eventually demolish it probably if they win in court, they will have to pay some very heavy compensation.
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by Bruemath(m): 11:15am On Aug 17, 2018
Hmmm, let's see what will happen
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by aliamimar(f): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2018
Charly68:
We see a disabled man trying to contribute his quota to the development of his society yet Ajumobi's Govt is out to destroy his work,tell me why God won't judge this people with anger. .Did they know the number of people employed by Ayefele in that house ? Where will they start from after throwing them to labour market. Was the building not approved my state environment & town planning authority ? May God punish those behind this action plenty plenty

TRUE TALK

1 Like

Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by shineeye1: 11:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Hired protesters number is limited by available cash. It is cheaper to hire wailers for funerals than protesters for whatever cause.
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by 1Sharon(f): 11:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Really don't like this guy undecided
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by Wucheria: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2018
thunder74:
They will demolish it in the night. These people have no conscience, they have sold it to the devil.
MUST YOU COMMENT
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2018
Jonathan:
ALL THESE BASTARD OSU IPOB PIGS WON'T LIKE THIS PICS grin

SEE HOW CLEAN IBADAN IS undecided

ALL LIKE THE OSU IPOB LANDLOCKED EROSION DIRTY REGION grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
oh boy try to act accordingly it's a wise decision when you follow the que
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by Samtechng: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2018
Not my business cry
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by LZAA: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2018
Jonathan:
ALL THESE BASTARD OSU IPOB PIGS WON'T LIKE THIS PICS grin

SEE HOW CLEAN IBADAN IS undecided

ALL LIKE THE OSU IPOB LANDLOCKED EROSION DIRTY REGION grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
But but heebadaan grin grin
Cc immhotep pointzerom justiceleague1 Gmbuharii

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by Eliz24(f): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2018
1Sharon:
Really don't like this guy undecided
How on earth will you like him when he is not a beggar. Why do people's success make people sick. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by 1Sharon(f): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2018
Eliz24:

How on earth will you like him when he is not a beggar. Why do people's success make people sick. Na wa o

What success? undecided gtfo
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by Nairalandmentor(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Ayhomes:
I need your service

Check my signature for my contact number
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by capitalzero: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
A politician is interested in that location. out of all problems confronting too state that building is nothing. If ajimobi wants to demolish, he should demolish all houses in in ojA oba, oje, bere etc because building in those areas are environmental hazards.

1 Like

Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by Blessed200016: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Make dis guy go do the right thing if he infact took advantage of the system. angry

He's been hiding behind the "handicap" veil for so long to gain undue Perhaps, overdue public sympathy. angry

Anyway, may Thunder from Jupiter fire Ajimobi! angry angry
forget. Handicapped or not that's his buz. Do u pray to be in his position with same level of riches? Thou, he has done d needful......case in court already.
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by Ifelover(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
1Sharon:

What success? undecided gtfo
see this silly girl asking what success, do you even know him at all?

1 Like

Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by 1Sharon(f): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ifelover:

see this silly girl asking what success, do you even know him at all?

I'm guessing he's ur dad?
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by Ifelover(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
1Sharon:

I'm guessing he's ur dad?
sharoni i think you are mad grin

1 Like

Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by kristisking(m): 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
I said it was a witch hunt which Ayefela later confirmed but one fool on this forum was quoting me.
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by 1Sharon(f): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ifelover:

sharoni i think you are mad grin

tongue

Can you leave me alone now
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by precious1967(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
dPriv:
Are they his staff?
are they suppose to be his staff b4 protesting? when u are not jobless.
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by Samtechng: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
You guys don't have work ni? Chevk my signature joor
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by toocoded: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
BIGDADDY000:
mtcheeeew, nonsense its all about politics.
Ure right jawe. Governor Ajimobi intentionally targeted that building the Radio station never supported his shenanigans for once. Election is coming nd they need to be silenced by demolishing the building, chikenah
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by Edmanpumpin(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
I hope those APC Buharideen apologists in Fresh F.M, like Samson Akindele And that lady lawyer (forgot her damn name) will keep on idolizing the Terrorist, failure of a party APC and the corrupt illiterate Herdsman Buhari
Re: Protesters At Yinka Ayefele's Fresh FM Radio To Stop Demolition Of The Building by undefeateds: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
sureheaven:
If the building is marked for demolition by government nothing will happen.

Elrufai pulled down more than this in Abuja.
If the building is authorized by government, he will be compensated, but if not, OYO lowa Ayefele.

Nigerians are used to doing the wrong and when the nemesis come, it will look like they’ve been cheated.
u have no sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Runtown Shakes Hands With Dilly, CEO Of His Former Record Label, After Apology / Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) / Hushpuppi Tackles Celebrities Trying To Make Rape Stories Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.