Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

2019: I Will Go Anywhere For Saraki To Win – Baraje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Will Go Anywhere For Saraki To Win – Baraje (504 Views)

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: I Will Go Anywhere For Saraki To Win – Baraje by iksmoore(m): 6:46am On Aug 17, 2018
The former Acting National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Abubakar Kawu Baraje, yesterday said he is fully committed to the realisation of the presidential ambition of Senate President Bukola Saraki.
Baraje, who said this in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital on the sideline of the graduation ceremony of students from the Baraje Centre for Arabic and Islamic Studies, said Saraki has what it takes to become the president of Nigeria.
He said the Senate president had been nursing the ambition since 2011 but withdrew voluntarily for both Goodluck Jonathan and Muhammadu Buhari in 2011 and 2015.
“Saraki has been trying his luck to be president since 2011 but withdrew for Jonathan and did same thing for Buhari in 2015. With his ambition, it is right and I will go to any place for him to win because what Nigerians are looking for is in him. He is the only one that can right the wrongs in Nigeria today and I will give him my strong support,” he also said.
While reacting to a question on the alleged plan to impeach him by the ruling APC over his seat in the Senate, Baraje said only the senators could elect and impeach their president.
On whether Saraki’s defection is a miscalculation, the PDP chieftain said “Anything that is politically blended is politically possible. Saraki considered a lot of things before decamping. For those of us who know him know that he consulted widely before taking a decision. In fact, he consulted up to a fault before decamping to the PDP and did a lot of consideration.”
Baraje also disclosed that his formal declaration for the PDP would soon hold in his ward, adding that he belongs to where his leader is.

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/08/2019-i-will-go-anywhere-for-saraki-to.html?m=1

Re: 2019: I Will Go Anywhere For Saraki To Win – Baraje by fk001(m): 6:53am On Aug 17, 2018
You don't have any influence Mr man

Pls do me a favour

Re: 2019: I Will Go Anywhere For Saraki To Win – Baraje by chriskosherbal(m): 6:55am On Aug 17, 2018
fk001:
You don't have any influence man

cheesy
Re: 2019: I Will Go Anywhere For Saraki To Win – Baraje by Olanireti(m): 8:02am On Aug 17, 2018
He's already campaigning for Saraki already. Well, the truth is PDP will stand a good chance if they use Saraki than Atiku.

Saraki will split SOUTHWEST better from Tinubu claiming enough vote. He is preferred in South East and South South also. 2019 will be interesting, they sha must not shed innocent blood.
Re: 2019: I Will Go Anywhere For Saraki To Win – Baraje by hardywaltz(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2018
Go to hell
Re: 2019: I Will Go Anywhere For Saraki To Win – Baraje by Dannyset(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2018
Long throat dey worry this old man. He wan chop saraki money small.

Olanireti:
He's already campaigning for Saraki already. Well, the truth is PDP will stand a good chance if they use Saraki than Atiku.

Saraki will split SOUTHWEST better from Tinubu claiming enough vote. He is preferred in South East and South South also. 2019 will be interesting, they sha must not shed innocent blood.
Oshey! Scientific calculator.
South West ko, South Africa ni

(1) (Reply)

2019: Okowa Will Return As Governor Says Pastor Osazuwa / Join The Youth Arise For Nigeria 2019 Movement In Your State / Nigerians Still In Love With Their Oppressors, Jerrry Rawlings Tells Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.