Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” (28331 Views)

“COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease / Wizkid, Burna Boy & Skepta In Studio Making New Music! / Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy, Lil Kesh And Denrele Fell On Stage (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2018
Kaydeexotic:

Sarkodie sef na old man na undecided undecided
Yea
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2018
Kaydeexotic:

Sarkodie sef na old man na undecided undecided
I still like and listen to mode9 old songs, his raps are still lovely to listen to.
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by mandate12: 12:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
MobileGees:
where Falz? So you want to tell me Nasty C is better than Falz? undecided

Nigerians don't appreciate what they have, they prefer to ass lick other countries. I'm sure if Nasty C was Nigerian rapper he wouldn't be as appreciated as he is now.

We've got better rappers than Nasty C in Nigeria but you know why they aren't popular? we prefer to bootlick other countries Artistes than our own.

We r here to pick frm MI, Cassper Nyovest, Nasty C, Jesse Jagz. D rest na jara.
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by spiritedtete: 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Heywhizzy:
which record,he is the trending rapper at the moment, doesn't mean he is the best rapper in Africa.. Is Drake in anyway better than Eminem or JayZ because he is the rave of the moment, HELL NO(Nasty C's voice)

The whole world knows Nasty C is better than MI... There is nothing spectacular about MI anymore. We are just encouraging him the way we encourage Mode 9

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by sabbiboi: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
You can not be a champion forever.

Now, in Africa the best rapper holding it down for us is Nasty C . Our best regard to other rappers doing great works out there
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
Squillaci:
He better pass sarkodie?
I tire ooo..

Its like they don't listen sarkodie..
They should listen to illuminati by sarkodie..
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
flexyrule:
I doubt him being the best rapper, but I know he makes better music than Wiz Kid and Burna Boy combined.

Another act I listen to is Casper Nyovest. Dude is so dope!!!
These are my opinion anyway, y'all free to have yours.

im not sorry to say... but you must be mad... nasty makes better music than burna boy? go listen to outside album. makes matured music than wizkid yes, but not necesarily better..

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by trapQ: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Yung6ix and MI?

And pls those people you mentioned are all noisemakers except Kendrick.
dejavuh0007:

That's not even my point. But now that u mention it, which of ur Nigerian rappers measure up to Kendrick Lamar, post Malone, offset, quavo, Uzi vert, xxxtentacion, Kodak black, etc?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by Heywhizzy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
spiritedtete:

The whole world knows Nasty C is better than MI... There is nothing spectacular about MI anymore. We are just encouraging him they way we encourage Mode 9
Who are the we that are encouraging him.. Cassper Nyovest was hyped by one of his fans on twitter that he would kill all Nigerian rappers, Cassper came out himself and said M.I is god, he reiterated the same in his pulse interview .. Nasty C was asked who is the best rapper in Africa, he replied M.I.. so who are the we you're talking about

Anyways best rapper ish is based on opinion, so it is safe to say he might not be the best rapper to you but he's your best rapper's best rapper, no argument

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by dejavuh0007(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
trapQ:
Yung6ix and MI?

And pls those people you mentioned are all noisemakers except Kendrick.
Lol. Noisemakers? My bad. For you to even have d guts to mention yung6ix and MI so bravely, i should know u wouldn't b able to tell good music when u hear one.
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by trapQ: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
American hip hop is noise. Thank you.
dejavuh0007:

Lol. Noisemakers? My bad. For you to even have d guts to mention yung6ix and MI so bravely, i should know u wouldn't b able to tell good music when u hear one.
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by Osada1: 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
flexyrule:
I doubt him being the best rapper, but I know he makes better music than Wiz Kid and Burna Boy combined.

Another act I listen to is Casper Nyovest. Dude is so dope!!!
These are my opinion anyway, y'all free to have yours.

That's not true, bros he no reach Wizkid for now, just that the boy is Good, listen to him and you will doubt if he's from Africa, if not for over hyping of US rappers, Nasty shd lead the young rapper's crew now
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by knigthadam: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Definately his bars are fire but i still put MI as the king....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by flexyrule(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
aonag:

im not sorry to say... but you must be mad... nasty makes better music than burna boy? go listen to outside album. makes matured music than wizkid yes, but not necesarily better..

Don't mistake being popular for being good. That album is a 3/13.
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by error4040: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
lwkmd someone in here mentioned Falz! cheesy cheesy cheesy
on Nasty c yea he's Good but MI is badder than!!!

Case CLOSED cool
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by error4040: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
sabbiboi:
You can not be a champion forever.

Now, in Africa the best rapper holding it down for us is Nasty C . Our best regard to other rappers doing great works out there

Word!!!

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by flexyrule(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Osada1:

That's not true, bros he no reach Wizkid for now, just that the boy is Good, listen to him and you will doubt if he's from Africa, if not for over hyping of US rappers, Nasty shd lead the young rapper's crew now
You can't compare them. One is a rapper, the other I don't know what genre of music he sings.
You can only compare a rapper with another rapper, a Fuji musician with another Fuji musician and an Afrojuju artist with another Afrojuju artist.
How can we be comparing a Kendrick Lamar with an Ariana Grande?
Nasty has done justice to the genre of music he represents, Wiz kid and co are still recycling the late Fela's works.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by mekleelex200(m): 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
dejavuh0007:

The guy u quoted was right, the contemporary American Hip Hop (trash) artists are trashy (except Kdot, J Cole and Big Sean, my opinion though), if not because of nonsense media hype most them could have ended as bathroom rappers. Most African Hip Hop are better than most of this American contemporary Hip Hop artists, is my opinion though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by sabbiboi: 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
America, the origin of rap.
You don't compare Africa and America rap . Every nation have there own genre of music .

America own rap music, we emulate there style here in Africa. Photocopy no fit be like original.
The poster above me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by haryomikun(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
MobileGees:
where Falz? So you want to tell me Nasty C is better than Falz? undecided

Nigerians don't appreciate what they have, they prefer to ass lick other countries. I'm sure if Nasty C was Nigerian rapper he wouldn't be as appreciated as he is now.

We've got better rappers than Nasty C in Nigeria but you know why they aren't popular? we prefer to bootlick other countries Artistes than our own.
Brother I swear! Falz is the best i have ever heard!
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
flexyrule:
May God in heaven punish you for this poo you made me download. No wonder you can open your dirty mouth to say Nasty C is not necessarily better than Wiz Kid. That Ice Prince is still making a little wave today doesn't mean he is the most talented among the Choc Boys or better artist than the rest. Rather the dumb population that listen to their crap is what makes them popular and stay in the limelight and that's why the better artists don't sell. its obvious you belong to that dumb population.
Don't mistake being popular for being good!
Aside Heaven's gate, Outside and Rock your album, that album is crap and that's a 3/13.

you would get your own epiphany... smiley
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by dejavuh0007(m): 12:00am On Aug 18, 2018
trapQ:
American hip hop is noise. Thank you.
And dey keep winning d Grammies while ur self-acclaimed "rappers" tune in to watch these same noisemakers lift their Grammies. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by trapQ: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
Just like a American can never win any award in the afrobeat category. They made their awards , definitely they will win it.
dejavuh0007:

And dey keep winning d Grammies while ur self-acclaimed "rappers" tune in to watch these same noisemakers lift their Grammies. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by dejavuh0007(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2018
trapQ:
Just like a American can never win any award in the afrobeat category. They made their awards , definitely they will win it.
How will an American win an award in the afrobeat category? Dey don't do afrobeats. So it's a very dumb tin to say. Dey do hiphop wc none of ur mediocre artiste compare half as good to dem. U have bin served crap for too long and it has clouded ur judgement.
Hiphop or rap is not even an African music genre to start with. It's even an insult u r comparing the crap ur artists dish out as hiphop to that of those(americans) where it originated from.
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by trapQ: 3:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
Lmao dude you're being blinded by not only sentiments but by inferiority complex as well. Even Americans know now that today's hip hop is wack. Those people you mentioned except Kendrick are all noisemakers. Also, the fact that Hip hip is American music doesn't mean an African can't beat them at it.

Also, never call afrobeat thrash. Go check YouTube and you'll see many Americans heaping praises on our afrobeat and admitting that our music is much better than what you call hip hop.
dejavuh0007:

How will an American win an award in the afrobeat category? Dey don't do afrobeats. So it's a very dumb tin to say. Dey do hiphop wc none of ur mediocre artiste compare half as good to dem. U have bin served crap for too long and it has clouded ur judgement.
Hiphop or rap is not even an African music genre to start with. It's even an insult u r comparing the crap ur artists dish out as hiphop to that of those(americans) where it originated from.
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by dejavuh0007(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
trapQ:
Lmao dude you're being blinded by not only sentiments but by inferiority complex as well. Even Americans know now that today's hip hop is wack. Those people you mentioned except Kendrick are all noisemakers. Also, the fact that Hip hip is American music doesn't mean an African can't beat them at it.

Also, never call afrobeat thrash. Go check YouTube and you'll see many Americans heaping praises on our afrobeat and admitting that our music is much better than what you call hip hop.
Saying Africans can beat Americans in hiphop is like saying Americans can beat Africans in afrobeat. tell me how dumb that sound to ur ears?
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by trapQ: 4:15pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dude, broaden your horizons and you can see that you just may the dumb one here.
Anything can happen. Let me give you an instance. The Europeans brought Christianity to Africa but today they're the ones rushing down here to see our Prophets.
dejavuh0007:

Saying Africans can beat Americans in hiphop is like saying Americans can beat Africans in afrobeat. tell me how dumb that sound to ur ears?
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by dejavuh0007(m): 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
trapQ:
Dude, broaden your horizons and you can see that you just may the dumb one here.
Anything can happen. Let me give you an instance. The Europeans brought Christianity to Africa but today they're the ones rushing down here to see our Prophets.
Lol. Guy u just killed me. I give up. Now I know where u r coming from.
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by trapQ: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Bye Felicia grin
dejavuh0007:

Lol. Guy u just killed me. I give up. Now I know where u r coming from.
Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by somtookeke(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2019
Wizkid vs Burna boy , who is more famous and talented?
https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/wizkid-vs-burna-boy-who-is-more-famous.html

SHARE, LIKE, COMMENT

1 Share

Re: Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” by Ryocaj(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Something that has been long over due since last year.

His cover of Runtown "mad over you" almost beat the original song sef.
Did u listen 2 Dremo's Mad Over you live freestyle on d big Friday show?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Jimoh Threatens To Kill Fan For Comment About His Wife To Be [PICS] / My Breasts Used To Be Big - Dancer, Kaffy / 'Happy 43rd Birthday To Linda Ikeji' - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.