Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

We Will Never Allow Animals To Lead Nigeria Again! -PDP....ME: They Are Worst - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Never Allow Animals To Lead Nigeria Again! -PDP....ME: They Are Worst (387 Views)

Wike Hits Ayu Hard Again,pdp Southwest Gov Blast Atiku, Says He Will Never Win / Again, PDP Woos Ambode, Other APC Members / APC: We Will Never Allow Ex-convict Joshua Dariye To Contest Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Never Allow Animals To Lead Nigeria Again! -PDP....ME: They Are Worst by Elbinawi: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2018
The opposition PDP post this:

We will never allow Animals to lead Nigeria again! Never will that happen to us!

Kick Buhari/APC Out!

#BePrepared

Post By
PDP-GSF Group.

ME:

President Buhari, Elrufai and gang are worst than Animals. It is an insult on the Animal kingdom to associate them with these genocidal savages.

�Buhari terrorists burnt Shia children alive.
�Buhari terrorists buried Shia children alive in Mando mass grave.
�Buhari terrorists shot Shia women in their private parts chanting "No Shia in Nigeria!" and stabbed their breast with riffle bayonets.
�Buhari terrorists brutally murdered 3 children of Sheikh Zakzaky in his residence and in his presence then sent him and his wife to prison. Held them illegally for more than 2 years while a competent court of law freed them. Then fraudulently charged them to court for Murder! The same murder charge that a competent court dismissed!
�Buhari terrorists shot Shia pregnant women in their stomachs, killed the mother and the unborn child while chanting "No Shia in Nigeria!"
�Buhari terrorists threw the 75 year-old sister into a room and set the room on fire. They burn her alive. While she was screaming for help, they were laughing!
�Buhari Jega campaigned for President Buhari during the 2015 elections. President Buhari killed Jega, killed his wife, killed 2 sisters of his wife and killed their 8 month old daughter, Batool. Then dumped all of them in mass graves.

Dear friends,
Please which Animal will perpetrate these heinous crimes against humanity? Which Animal?

#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

Re: We Will Never Allow Animals To Lead Nigeria Again! -PDP....ME: They Are Worst by ibroauthen(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2018
Like say na una want vote for unaselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Allow Animals To Lead Nigeria Again! -PDP....ME: They Are Worst by Votewisely2019: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2018
Who are the animals
Re: We Will Never Allow Animals To Lead Nigeria Again! -PDP....ME: They Are Worst by Albinoflash(m): 8:44am On Aug 17, 2018
Walahi pdp is worst,apc is worstest my own view though grin
Re: We Will Never Allow Animals To Lead Nigeria Again! -PDP....ME: They Are Worst by dlondonbadboy: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2018
Anybody that votes APC is cursed already!
Re: We Will Never Allow Animals To Lead Nigeria Again! -PDP....ME: They Are Worst by docadams: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2018
A man that never learn from missteps is a foo*l forever. This was same tactics PDP and it's minions used in 2015 election believing that people are that stupid like themselves. The result was a humongous defeat. You feel we all are at memory loss such that we will believe the trash. Continue. Thunder strikes more than once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Never Allow Animals To Lead Nigeria Again! -PDP....ME: They Are Worst by donbachi(m): 10:43am On Aug 17, 2018
APC PDP....different toilets same sh*t
Re: We Will Never Allow Animals To Lead Nigeria Again! -PDP....ME: They Are Worst by KingRagnar: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2018
Posts like this should not be allowed on this platform. It is filled with so much fallacies, baseless and from a hateful mind. When did PMB kill Zakzaky's children, what is this. Id this how far PDP will go just to have their way, several times I have heard their allegations but this is just the father of them all. Well with all said, PDP lacks the power to kick PMB out, but the electorates and they much more wiser than PDP thinks they are, they have seen 16 years and have seen also 3 years, they will vote in the truth.

(1) (Reply)

An Eye Witness Account In Port Harcourt By Election / SIFAX To Build, Operate Multi-million Dollar Dry Port In Gambia / PHOTOS: Two Women Buy Day-old Twins For N1.8m In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.