Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria (2530 Views)

Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey / David Umahi Welcomes Wife, Rachel, At Enugu Airport After Vacation Abroad / Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2018
Great2017:

Are we to take what you have chosen to accept or what was officially released by his media team?

Report says his vacation ends today. He can return tomorrow or after Ileya. It is still within ten working days
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2018
naijapips04:

Integrity demands that you don't even leave room for courts in the first place. Buhari is supposed to be a man of utmost integrity as we've been made to believe.

We were sold a lie bro. The sooner you realize this, the better for you.

Nigeria is bigger than buhari and his polluted integrity.

Your dumbness bores me

1 Like

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by Great2017: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Please read and digest
Accept the fact that you are defending the defenseless. It was clearly stated officially that the ten working days holiday started on the 3rd and not on the 6th. He is suppose to resume on the 17th. It is as simple as that.
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by naijapips04: 10:43am On Aug 17, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Your dumbness bores me

You are just a zombie man, Simple and short. I thought I was discussing with someone reasonable. Buhari arselicker. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by babytoun: 10:56am On Aug 17, 2018
naijapips04:

You are just a zombie man, Simple and short. I thought I was discussing with someone reasonable. Buhari arselicker. grin

Being reasonable and being a Buharist are 2 parallel lines that never meet

2 Likes

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by velocity25(m): 11:00am On Aug 17, 2018
were are the e-zombies they should come and give us the reason, let me be going...
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by ngoziamara: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2018
Please can someone tell me Buhari's birthday.
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by freeze001(f): 11:49am On Aug 17, 2018
There is no holiday on Monday. The FG announced Tuesday and Wednesday as public hols for Sallah.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/280500-eid-el-kabir-fg-declares-tuesday-wednesday-public-holidays.html
FOLYKAZE:

Please read and digest

Holiday completes on today, Friday 17th. Sat and Sun are non working days. Therefore, he can return in any of those days. And resume on Monday. And if he so desires, he can return till after Ileya. There is holiday on Mon and Tue.
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by EmirAbj: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
IS LIKE NA WE NIGERIANS DEY FIND TROUBLE FOR OURSELVES, SINCE DIS MAN LEFT NOTHING LIKE FULANI AND FARMERS CLASHES, BOKO HARAM DIDN'T STRIVE, DAURA WAS SACKED, SARS WAS OVERHAUL, ETC... DON'T LET US BE EXPECTING THIS MAN TO COME BACK. WALLAHI I DEY PRAY MAY HIS DAYS BE LONG IN LONDON TILL AFTER 2019 ELECTION
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by johnnyvid(m): 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
he should come to nigeria by next year. no one want him in Nigeria
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by bender79: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nwodosis:

He left on 3rd August and today is 17th August, kindly count the ten working days for us.
You will see the reason why you guys are called zombie after the counting!
Wailing Zombie! What is ten working days? Oya start counting...
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by prosperbwealth: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by paymoon: 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Limitednow:

https://www.headlineng.com/10-days-after-vacation-buhari-fails-to-return-to-nigeria/

miss who? pls we dont miss him...in fact he shld reside there...
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by TheVerdict: 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nwodosis:

He left on 3rd August and today is 17th August, kindly count the ten working days for us.

No offense but do u work in an office or own one? Ok. Buhari is to resume on Monday.

So he can still come in on Sunday. After that, u can complain.
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by Suko110(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nwodosis:

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by Xander85: 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nwodosis:

Hehehehe grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Kalu:7 Important Facts About The Man Who Might Be The Next Senate President / Akpabio Disgraced; Original INEC Result Sheets For Essien Udim Rerun (Photos) / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi For President 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.