Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria (2540 Views)

Wike Returns To Port-Harcourt After Vacation In Turkey / David Umahi Welcomes Wife, Rachel, At Enugu Airport After Vacation Abroad / Fresh MC Oluomo Returns Back To Nigeria After Vacation In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by Limitednow: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2018
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari, has not returned to the country at the expiration of his his 10 days working visit to London.

A statement by the presidency on August 1st said Mr Buhari was leaving the country on August 3rd for a 10 days working holiday and will be back in the country after the expiration of the stipulated time.

As at Thursday, August 16th, 2018 when this report was filed the president was yet to return to the country.

Known telephone lines of Garba Shehu, who is the president’s aide, rang out unanswered when series of calls was placed to it. An email sent to him was not replied as at the time of publishing this report Friday morning.

Although he transferred power to Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, the president’s absence is still being felt in the country. The siege at the National Assembly last week is a case study even though Mr Osinbajo acted in his absence the vice-president’s action was based on his principal’s directive.

A similar scenario played out in 2017 when Mr Buhari left the country on a medical treatment for an undisclosed ailment and return after spending more than 100 days abroad.

His absence at the time gave rise to hate speech, the quit notice issued to Igbos living in the North and the growing agitations for secession that overheated the polity.

https://www.headlineng.com/10-days-after-vacation-buhari-fails-to-return-to-nigeria/
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2018
Olodo reporter and the bunkum blog. Buhari is on 10 working days leave. You don't count weekends. So he can sti arrive if he wish on Saturday or Sunday

4 Likes

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by bankyblue(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2018
We no miss that guy, abeg my Acting president is covering up his incompetence.

1 Like

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by Nwodosis(m): 8:30am On Aug 17, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Olodo reporter and the bunkum blog. Buhari is on 10 working days leave. You don't count weekends. So he can sti arrive if he wish on Saturday or Sunday
He left on 3rd August and today is 17th August, kindly count the ten working days for us.
You will see the reason why you guys are called zombie after the counting!

22 Likes

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by Albinoflash(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2018
Base on our love for boththe dead and the living,we the good people of naija grant him more days,he can return 28 august 2019 straight to daura for final rights undecided after dat interments follows immediately

4 Likes

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by Shelumiel: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2018
I want to ask a question : when will Osibanjo get his own leave ? Because it seems Buhari is the only one enjoying it .

1 Like

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by naijapips04: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

so if you have a company and your employee takes a 10 working days leave, leaves on the 3rd and comes back on the 20th, you would be happy with the person ba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2018
naijapips04:

so if you have a company and your employee takes a 10 working days leave, leaves on the 3rd and comes back on the 20th, you would be happy with the person ba?

I always thought you are bright but it seems the idiotic pig of Biafra have infested you with poor reasoning syndrome.

Let me help test your iq.

If a company gives you '10 working days' leave on Aug 3rd, when are you going to resume office? 13th or 20th.

Your answer will reveal your level of intelligence

1 Like

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by EmekaMD(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2018
Why should he return who Oshomole hasn't been able to deliver on his assignments?

Remember Oshomole promised to oust Saraki and Ekweremmadu in 10days (exactly when Buhari would be away)
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by naijapips04: 9:46am On Aug 17, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

I always thought you are bright but it seems the idiotic pig of Biafra have infested you with poor reasoning syndrome.

If a company gives you '10 working days' leave on Aug 3rd, when are you going to resume office? 13th or 20th.

shut up. You are resuming on the 17th. let me break it down for you elementary style.

day one is 3rd Friday, day two is 6th Monday, day 3 is 7th Tuesday, day 4 is 8th Wednesday, day 5 is 9th Thursday, day 6 is 10th Friday, day 7 is 13th Monday, day 8 is 14th Tuesday, day 9 is 15th Wednesday and day 10 is 16th Thursday.

You are supposed to resume on day 11, which falls on 17th , Friday.

Now I've broken it down to your level of intelligence.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by omowolewa: 9:53am On Aug 17, 2018
He will be back soon
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by pauljumbo: 9:56am On Aug 17, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

See response

shut up. You are resuming on the 17th. let me break it down for you elementary style.

day one is 3rd Friday, day two is 6th Monday, day 3 is 7th Tuesday, day 4 is 8th Wednesday, day 5 is 9th Thursday, day 6 is 10th Friday, day 7 is 13th Monday, day 8 is 14th Tuesday, day 9 is 15th Wednesday and day 10 is 16th Thursday.

You are supposed to resume day 17th which is Friday.

Now I've broken it down to your level of intelligence

3 Likes

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2018
Nwodosis:

You are the one that didn't get me right my dear, I said you should count the working days and not all the days! But as zombified being, you cared not to read and comprehend.
You should also know that the day you travelled is part of your vacation day.

Idiotic pig of Biafra, when you counted the working days, when should he return?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by markokocha: 9:59am On Aug 17, 2018
Please give a list or just mention any world leader who still goes on vacations to another country..........leader a busy developing their place to make it accommodating in all spheres and not traveling unnecessarily at every chance with tax payers money.
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by Nwodosis(m): 10:05am On Aug 17, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Idiotic pig of Biafra, when you counted the working days, when should he return?
He will never return!
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by ElectroLyte: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2018
Let him rest in Peace joor, he deserve to go forever
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:06am On Aug 17, 2018
Nwodosis:

He will never return!

Prayer for Nnamdi Kanu, his Father, Mother and all the Idiotic Pig of Biafra. And you inclusive.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by naijapips04: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

You are dunce dear nd seriously need to devoid your mind off sentiment. It makes you look silly for real.

Buhari carried out state function on Friday before embarking on his vacation to London. He left later in the day. So logically, his vacation starts on Monday 6th.

Do you work on the first day of your vacation? The answer is no. Buhari worked on Friday, Saturday and sunday are not working days so logically, his vacation starts on Monday .

So see where your short coming lied

I am going to present your own quote here for the whole world to see how hypocritical and dunce you zombies are.

here's your quote.

FOLYKAZE:

Only you says the vacation began on the 3rd, only you is saying it didn't.

Now look at the official communication from the predsidency. What date is on the communication?

Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday announced he will begin a “10 working days holiday” from August 3.

“President Muhammadu Buhari begins a 10 working days holiday from August 3, 2018.” special adviser to Buhari on media, Femi Adesina said in a statement.

He said the president’s holiday is “In compliance with Section 145 (1) of the 1999 Constitution, a letter has been transmitted to the President of the Senate, and the Speaker, House of Representatives to that effect.

“While the President is on vacation, the Vice President will be in acting capacity as President.

“President Buhari will be in London for the holiday.” Adesina said.

https://guardian.ng/news/buhari-to-spend-10-day-holiday-in-london/

Now I see reasons why they tag you guys as zombies.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by naijapips04: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Idiotic people of Biafra have no sense of reasoning. I repeat. Buhari performed some state functions on Friday before travelling.

Do you carry out some office functions on vacation?

If he likes he can fvck Aisha on the 3rd. The communication says Buhari began his vacation on the 3rd. whatever he does with his vacation time is his own damn business. Truly grin you are a dunce.
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2018
naijapips04:

If he likes he can fvck Aisha on the 3rd. The communication says Buhari began his vacation on the 3rd. whatever he does with his vacation time is his own damn business. Truly grin you are a dunce.

He is coming back after Ileya. You can hang yourself lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by Great2017: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
You are the one that is not good with your numbers. A ten working days holiday that began on the 3rd is suppose to end on the 16th
He is then suppose to resume today being 17th. Has he?
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by Dreamkiller: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2018
we may all be wrong at the end, depends on how we count it. people in the north dont work on fridays. so maybe hes counting friday too. i noticed this wen i visited north i realize they only work four days a week. while we in the south work five.
Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by naijapips04: 10:30am On Aug 17, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

He is coming back after Ileya. You can hang yourself lipsrsealed

Honestly it's shameful that intelligent, agile youths like you are defending someone like Buhari. I refuse to believe that there's no hope for the Nigerian youth. No, we can do better than this.

You know I used to support buhari before, even against my people's wish. I was one of the few igbos that stood vehemently against Nnamdi conNu and his IPOB.

But the buhari i am seeing now is not the same buhari that was sold to us.

A man of integrity would honour his word. 10days should be 10 days.

1 Like

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2018
naijapips04:

Honestly it's shameful that intelligent, agile youths like you are defending someone like Buhari. I refuse to believe that there's no hope for the Nigerian youth. No, we can do better than this.

You know I used to support buhari before, even against my people's wish. I was one of the few igbos that stood vehemently against Nnamdi conNu and his IPOB.

But the buhari i am seeing now is not the same buhari that was sold to us.

A man of integrity would honour his word. 10days should be 10 days.

Take him to court. He is a public servany afterall

2 Likes

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2018
Great2017:

You are the one that is not good with your numbers. A ten working days holiday that began on the 3rd is suppose to end on the 16th
He is then suppose to resume today being 17th. Has he?

Please read and digest

Holiday completes on today, Friday 17th. Sat and Sun are non working days. Therefore, he can return in any of those days. And resume on Monday. And if he so desires, he can return till after Ileya. There is holiday on Mon and Tue.

1 Like

Re: 10 Days After Vacation, Buhari Fails To Return To Nigeria by naijapips04: 10:37am On Aug 17, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Take him to court. He is a public servany afterall

Integrity demands that you don't even leave room for courts in the first place. Buhari is supposed to be a man of utmost integrity as we've been made to believe.

We were sold a lie bro. The sooner you realize this, the better for you.

Nigeria is bigger than buhari and his polluted integrity.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Irredeemable Nnamdi Kanu Replies On Guardian Newspaper Interview / 2023: Orji Kalu Has What It Takes To Lead Nigeria To Greater Heights - Tinubu / British House Of Lords Deliberates On Nigerian Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.