Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Oshiomole To Bukola Saraki: 'we'll Not Accept Minority Rule'(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole To Bukola Saraki: 'we'll Not Accept Minority Rule'(video) (449 Views)

Jose Mourinho Visit To Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (throwback Pictures) / APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole To Bukola Saraki: 'we'll Not Accept Minority Rule'(video) by johnnyvid(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2018
Oshiomole to Saraki: 'We'll not accept minority rule'. Watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsVpnnwXbxg
Re: Oshiomole To Bukola Saraki: 'we'll Not Accept Minority Rule'(video) by Albinoflash(m): 9:44am On Aug 17, 2018
Eyya but this tin pain this midget sha.someone should remind us akpabio also defected,while only saraki's defection still making headline even after over 2weeks cry. ...,the guy below me has nothing to say,he just saw saraki's name and rushed in thinking he has redecamped but dissappointed....waiting for 'sarrki' and 'ngene' to come and say nothing as usual....... If this tin ever makes it to front page,i need 200 likes to mark the end of Apc
Re: Oshiomole To Bukola Saraki: 'we'll Not Accept Minority Rule'(video) by buhariguy(m): 9:45am On Aug 17, 2018
That is for sure.
Even if heaven will fall, let it fall on Nigeria.
Is a taboo for thief saraki to preside over majority.
Even if buhari advice us to relaxed as he use to advice before,
Thief saraki can never sit on that seat.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole To Bukola Saraki: 'we'll Not Accept Minority Rule'(video) by abokibuhari: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2018
Where in the constitution did they write majority rule?
Re: Oshiomole To Bukola Saraki: 'we'll Not Accept Minority Rule'(video) by dlondonbadboy: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2018
;Dshoimole is in pains. SARAKI dealt a might blow to them. After begging and kneeling down for SARAKI, SARAKI still left the demonic party..This thing too pain oshiomole...
Re: Oshiomole To Bukola Saraki: 'we'll Not Accept Minority Rule'(video) by Babyforever(f): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2018
Saraki is just one man frustrating the whole apc and their president cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole To Bukola Saraki: 'we'll Not Accept Minority Rule'(video) by crossfire(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2018
Idiot stupid politicians
Re: Oshiomole To Bukola Saraki: 'we'll Not Accept Minority Rule'(video) by Baawaa(m): 10:01am On Aug 17, 2018
I want to be President. I'll always put Nigeria's interest first. Our democracy will not be threatened. I won't sit on National budget for 6months. Please support my ambition. I will always invite only local media to cover my World Press Conference. I will give you juicy appointments.Saraki
Re: Oshiomole To Bukola Saraki: 'we'll Not Accept Minority Rule'(video) by Racoon(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2018
APC/Oshiomole stupidly keep themselves obsessed with leadership change in the NASS @ the expense of good governance. undecided
Re: Oshiomole To Bukola Saraki: 'we'll Not Accept Minority Rule'(video) by Ekez(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2018
Oshomole mouth don too sharp dis dayz

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Releases Another Hit Song To Godswill Akpabio (video) / Biography Of Late Kofi Annan / Bende Local Government Goes Agog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.