Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

The Blind Alley - Episode 9 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Blind Alley - Episode 9 (252 Views)

The Blind Alley - Episode 17 / The Blind Alley - Episode 1 / Impregnate Me Or I Die (episode 9) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley - Episode 9 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:57am On Aug 17, 2018
*The Blind Alley - Episode 9*

��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��������

It's more painful to want something but can't get it for some obvious reasons..

“What’s Lovingitis?,” i quickly asked Onyinye.
” Lovingitis is a situation where one could be in love without even knowing she is, “onyinye tried defining whatever that coinage meant to me.

Obviously, she was joking but later found out how serious I was when i kept mute for a while…

“Hellooo….!!! Are you still with me?,” she asked this time without giggling.

“I’m here with you onyinye, ” i responded in a vapid tone.

I’m sorry if i took you unserious, she apologised but i’m also afraid you’re only being delusional.

The dream you had was as a result of some insipid and uncouth feelings you’re developing for the young man. Your subconscious mind only relayed the right impulse you constantly got your mind preoccupied with…… But!

“You need to show the guy some visible green lights”, she advised me.

How did you mean by “show him some visible green light,” Onyinye?

“Tell him how much you love him and make him see it ,” she echoed over the phone.....

Click on the link to keep reading

� � � � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2018/08/17/the-blind-alley-episode-9/

(1) (Reply)

Literature / Nikelloblog Facts Chapter 2 / What Is The Methodology Among A Theory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.