Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React (75474 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by JacksonOyibo: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
smiley
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Obierika(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Is that all?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Witnes: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
D lady make sense. Look good at all time. Enjoy ur hustle alone and look 4 a better and responsible man next time
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Seunnzy(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
vanida6:
She fresh pass me cheesy
U get prospect sha
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Rollitout: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
Fake Camel Toe

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Alva2018: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Seunnzy:

U get prospect sha
abi she is still young
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by OgahBohz: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
Temptee101:
How this girl allowed that ugly, dirty, filthy, slimy berg to lay a finger on her let alone fuccking her mercilessly without any iota of pity and respect is still a mystery and should be recognised as one of the wonders of the world.

Indeed some women have no shame, can allow any housefly perch on them because of money

bros mango not get shame for where flies dey na ...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Seunnzy(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
Alva2018:
abi she is still young
She could be the mbappe to J.Ibrahim's Ronaldo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by spdamibiz: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
emperorblog:
CAMEL TOE OR CAMEL TAIL

SOMEONE SHOULD SHOW ME LOVE WITH 2K HUNGER Na basterd
2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k2. I would have given you 5k but you only ask for two. manage it.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
This kind title dey funny sha."Juliet Ibrahim and her camel toe slay".Is Juliet Ibrahim and her camel toe two separate individuals?.No b still one person.Juliet Ibrahim dey slay camel toe too dey slay.Wetin person no go see sef.
All this bloggers and the funny way they lay emphasis on inconsequential things.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by bencarson007(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
vanida6:
She fresh pass me cheesy

Babe you fresh pass this one o... shuo na curiosity make me click your picture o... shuo...

Please take me seriously... you are beautiful
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by peripepe(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
vanida yo fresh like sharwama
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by peripepe(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
vanida6:
She fresh pass me cheesy
100kisses for you darling.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Dafreeguy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
menabae:
frosh tongue
I'll pick u over her
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
LuciferKristi:

We're here already... grin

[img]https://media1./images/6cee84ca94959b85b428517dd63d2a41/tenor.gif?itemid=9430638[/img]
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This is so funny
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by emperorblog(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
spdamibiz:
2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k 2k2. I would have given you 5k but you only ask for two. manage it.

what are u saying
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by davidsthe(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
vanida6:
She fresh pass me cheesy

You too fresh na abi no be ya pix dey ya profile ni
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
vanida6:
She fresh pass me cheesy
By far na.Na editing you do for that dp na.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
inmyfeelings987:
Start the weekend with today's available VIP game.
You don start your scam.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Yuceeluv(f): 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin grin
kingxsamz:
After seeing the title of this thread, Vaseline crew rushing into this thread like...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Goddyj(m): 2:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
youngberry001:
already on my way to grab one grin

i cant leave dis yummy pussy
Oh I can't find my Vaseline. Someone has stolen it.

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Godwin978(m): 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
vanida6:
She fresh pass me cheesy
babe you are the freshest,
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Myself2(m): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
Wake and see wetin ? Ogbanje ,,,,,,

Holy Ghoooooooost FAYAAAAAAA
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Skye231(m): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Where is the camel??
zoom it
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Lovelife433(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
sureheaven:
This is real *hardcore* pussy ....

Ogbontarigi Obo...
grin
sureheaven:
This is real *hardcore* pussy ....

Ogbontarigi Obo...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React by Paschy88(m): 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lawd. She even use finger separate her honey pot... Hot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? / Bovi's Shirt (Outfit) To The #14thHeadies Awards Goes Viral (Photo) / Faithia Balogun Reacts To Wizkid And Tiwa’s Romance In “fever” Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.