Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie (62938 Views)

"I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) / Meet Osho Rajneesh,The Indian Sex Guru Who Had 93 Rolls-Royces In The 80's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Burgerlomo: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sirpaul:
lunch

Next time U provide chop make sure U also provide water cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Born2Breed(f): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Check out this throwback photo of Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie posing with his family.

His son, Popular Actor and Politician, Yul Edochie shared this throwback photo with caption:

"So I found this throw back family photo of ours taken sometime in the 80's. Last borns are always the finest. I wonder why"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/throwback-photo-of-yul-edochie-and-his.html

All male!!! Family of Lions...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by tjskii(f): 1:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
Choi this curtain,had it while growing up cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Aboguede(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Who is yul among the boys
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Sirpaul(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
your head dey there.....
Burgerlomo:

Next time U provide chop make sure U also provide water cool
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by cyprex: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Lovely.
The world needs procreation therefore
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by MissMich(f): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sirpaul:
lunch
ermm, sir where's the venue for the lunch mbok...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by PierreAbutu(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sirpaul:
lunch[s][/s]

angry

ART

ars longa vita brevis

Are u a cater or restaurant owner?
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by neolboy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hahnemann:
I thought they said Rita Edochie is his wife?

Rita is married to his brother
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Alva2018: 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Aboguede:
Who is yul among the boys
the youngest I think
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Mizwisdom(f): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
Too many boys

Need books? contact me orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by gaby(m): 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
pweshboi:

You be man wey sabi

grin grin grin

I no be today yam...
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by zomby(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
All of them looked very unhappy (including the dad)...They must have had a rough and very tough life. Even Military pictures are a bit more delightful than this family picture.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by allaboutobed(m): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hahnemann:
I thought they said she's d brother's wife.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by emperorlaqrin: 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sirpaul:
lunch

please just lick your lunch soup in peace
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Johnsown1(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hahnemann:
Rita edochie is the wife to pete's brother
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by bizzibodi(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
This Pete na bazooka with flexible waist grin grin
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by EmekaBlue(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
he should have sat down...standing up seems like a son
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Archangelhenrio(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Check out this throwback photo of Veteran Nollywood actor, Pete Edochie posing with his family.

His son, Popular Actor and Politician, Yul Edochie shared this throwback photo with caption:

"So I found this throw back family photo of ours taken sometime in the 80's. Last borns are always the finest. I wonder why"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/throwback-photo-of-yul-edochie-and-his.html

Where is ikemefuna in between them all.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Hersi007: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by zezinando(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
U
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBlog.com

Bring back NwaAmaikpe

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Barney11: 3:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Probably they were looking for more female kids embarassed shocked
Pete Edochie is a legend.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hahnemann:
Rita Edochie is married to his younger brother
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by nazablossom(f): 3:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
goaldynboy:
Where is Yul in that photograph?! I'm finding it difficult to identify him??!!
He is the youngest aka last born cheesy
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by dfrost: 4:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
BeijinDossier:
That was when Pete Edochie starred in Achebe's novel- Things Fall Apart. He featured as Okonkwo in the movie. In the 80s I watched the movie on NTA as a child. It is a timesless movie.

Old man... wink cheesy Don't attack me. Take it as a compliment. wink
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Caseless: 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hahnemann:
his brother's wife.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by BeijinDossier: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Have i ever claimed to be your age mate? I marked my 75th birthday last month. cool

dfrost:

Old man... wink cheesy Don't attack me. Take it as a compliment. wink
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by paddyofboss(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
zomby:
Were the kids abused?
Cos not all of them seemed to want to be in this picture.
Yes they were plz call the police
Re: Throwback Photo Of Pete Edochie And His Family In The 80's Shared By Yul Edochie by Kingcess(f): 5:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hahnemann:
Rita Edochie is his brother's wife be is also his wife according to tradition,hope you understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contortionist Officialdflex Uses His Foot As Dining Table While Drinking Tea / Don Jazzy Buys A New House (Photos) / Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.