Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together (20532 Views)

"We Love You Grandma" Wizkid Third Baby Mama Celebrates Wizkid's Mother Birthday / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by spycee1: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2018

Beverly Osu is celebrating her mum whose birthday it is today.

The former Big Brother Africa housemate shared a very beautiful message dedicated to her mother to mark her special day.

She wrote:

Everything good about me I got from you. You are my source of wisdom . Your role in my life can not be overestimated. ??

May God bless you abundantly that you run out of space to store the blessings.

Happy birthday Mummy .i love you.. Mummy Sussy .. #mothertoall

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/beverly-osu-celebrates-her-mum-with.html

8 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by Mariangeles(f): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2018
Black is beautiful!

13 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by menabae(f): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2018
wow mum carbon copy.
beautiful

8 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by donbachi(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2018
HBD slay mama.
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by vanida6: 11:53am On Aug 17, 2018
Nice
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by Tamarapetty(f): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2018
Hbd
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
Beautiful

I'm in big mess and seriously need advice. Check my page please and advice me on what to do thanks
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by Temptee101(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
This girl has the sole aim of catching up her mum in age, she's ageing and shrinking very rapidly. She should keep it up, will soon get there

That's why she fuccks carelessly and selfishly

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by Richdad50(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sad

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by Trustme2(m): 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
I beg which film she don feature?
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by zudozz: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
che she still dey in contact with that guy wey..4k am for Big Brother??
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by ednut1(m): 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Same girl who confessed to have done olosho work on air during Big brother. angry nonsense
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by veacea: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Okay

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by opribo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Whenever i seethis name what comes to my mind is what she did in Big brother with a total stranger.
People should becareful what they do in public because it sometimes leaves an impression in the minds of some people.
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by Babyforever(f): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
Melanin popping kiss

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by engrjacuzzi: 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
fine girl no pimples

5 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by Babyforever(f): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
ednut1:
Same girl who confessed to have done olosho work on air during Big brother. angry nonsense
No be brolosho you be undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by sonsomegrigbo: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
menabae:
wow mum carbon copy.
beautiful

No be only carbon copy, na Dioxide copy you for call am...

Ọmọ Igbo
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Babyforever:
No be brolosho you be undecided
;Dleave me alone jor
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by aguiyi2: 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
I guess the seated one is Beverly Osu?.
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by loverboys: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
HBD Girl...u nd ur mum ah beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by Babyforever(f): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
ednut1:
;Dleave me alone jor
I hold you ?

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by shineeye1: 1:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
Is this the OSU who was busy public fvcking before national TV cameras the other day? So na the mama wey teach am be dis? Welcome to your hard won celebrity status!!!

By the way,
You are free to love nonsense
And
I am free to hate nonsense
That is equal rights
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by Cholls(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Richdad50:
The Mother of a LovePeddler and a Ksaiah

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by deebrain(m): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
If I never loved this lady before, I think I just developed an interest.

For one, sincerity.

She admits she is not all good and gives the shout out to her mum for the good part she has.

Interestingly, the hypocrites busy doing the honours above on a scale of holiness and hygiene (thank heavens for the secrecy of social media) will have even angels throw up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by Born2Breed(f): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
spycee1:

Beverly Osu is celebrating her mum whose birthday it is today.

The former Big Brother Africa housemate shared a very beautiful message dedicated to her mother to mark her special day.

She wrote:

Everything good about me I got from you. You are my source of wisdom . Your role in my life can not be overestimated. ??

May God bless you abundantly that you run out of space to store the blessings.

Happy birthday Mummy .i love you.. Mummy Sussy .. #mothertoall

More @:https://trendinghelm..com/2018/08/beverly-osu-celebrates-her-mum-with.html

Black is beautiful. Like twins.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by Sadiyaene(f): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
Stupid girl sad Sex is all u know Happy birthday momma, sorry jare I can't stand this Beverly of a gal embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by Mizwisdom(f): 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
She looks very good. Hbd ma

Need books? contact me orderbooksng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by nonix22(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
hmmm, why has she be behaving like someone who is motherless all this while.

Anyway. undecided
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
kissBeauties
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by okerekeikpo: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Did you also get ashawo behavior from her?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Don Jazzy To Release Single / Nairamaley & Zlatan Set to Drop a New Song "Am I a Yahoo Boy". Video / Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.