Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,705 members, 7,955,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together (20591 Views)

"We Love You Grandma" Wizkid Third Baby Mama Celebrates Wizkid's Mother Birthday / Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Fans Slam Beverly Osu Over Open Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by shineeye1: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
deebrain:
If I never loved this lady before, I think I just developed an interest.

For one, sincerity.

She admits she is not all good and gives the shout out to her mum for the good part she has.

Interestingly, the hypocrites busy doing the honours above on a scale of holiness and hygiene (thank heavens for the secrecy of social media) will have even angels throw up.

It is curious how some would not be content with their chosen opinion in life. They must go ahead to castigate others for their different views of which they are fully entitled.
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Sadiyaene:
Stupid girl sad Sex is all u know Happy birthday momma, sorry jare I can't stand this Beverly of a gal embarassed lipsrsealed

God should just retire, He has people like you already playing Him. How is her sex life/knowledge reducing your lifespan!? Jeez. And you are female. You think her mother that you called mummy and blessed would appreciate your calling her beloved daughter that you do not know names? You cannot stand her even on a day she is doing good? I give up!
This post is for everyone calling her names, not necessarily you
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by shineeye1: 2:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
We have a growing army of youth who would rather sing the praises of the immoral and fight against those who uphold morality. These are part of the growing recruits of lucifer against God at the battle of Armageddon. They will find themselves in the army of Satan on that day and they will find God to be the one they war against. Their opposition shall be quenched.

Woe unto them that call evil good and call the good evil.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by ProfEinstein: 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2018
opribo:
Whenever i seethis name what comes to my mind is what she did in Big brother with a total stranger.
People should becareful what they do in public because it sometimes leaves an impression in the minds of some people.
Who cares what you think, go fuckkk offff
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by shineeye1: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
ProfEinstein:

Who cares what you think, go fuckkk offff

I sure care what she thinks. I sure commend her thinking. Deal with that!
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by spencekat(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Resemblance of her mum
Re: Beverly Osu Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday With Photo Of Them Together by Sadiyaene(f): 7:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
merahki:

God should just retire, He has people like you already playing Him. How is her sex life/knowledge reducing your lifespan!? Jeez. And you are female. You think her mother that you called mummy and blessed would appreciate your calling her beloved daughter that you do not know names? You cannot stand her even on a day she is doing good? I give up!
This post is for everyone calling her names, not necessarily you

Hey nigga can u just go straight to the point already Biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

CDQ Replies Fan Who Has Suicidal Thoughts / Jason Njoku & Mary Remmy’s Wedding In Lagos / "I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.