Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

For Only Matured Minds-those With A Touch Of Empathy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Only Matured Minds-those With A Touch Of Empathy. (221 Views)

Tinubu, Sanusi, Subsidies And The Economics Of Empathy By Farooq A. Kperogi / Shekh Gumi: Bandits Deserve Respect, Empathy, They Have Children, Families / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Only Matured Minds-those With A Touch Of Empathy. by mateod: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2018
First of all I want to apologize to the moderators for posting this in the wrong section.... I just need the right audience to see this. And am also so sorry for using the wrong cation... I need something that can attract peoples attention to the thread.
I have always been against what am going to do now but pressure can sometimes bend one's will. I even have to create a new profile just to do this to conceal my identity... Let me just go to the point.
I graduated from one of the most prestigious university in this country with a good result and due to some delays in service have done roughly a year at home.. All means of getting a job or something to get doing have all proven abortive.. Am a young man with high hopes big dreams and ambition and due to the current turn of events everything is gradually crumbling before my eyes. All the business principles I've learnt, all the books I've read all seems to contribute nothing to my financial status right now.... Please without boring u out with my pains and stories of endless frustration all I need right now more than money cause the needs are enormous is any tangible legal way of making at least a penny that can cover up for my sub online. I have a good android phone with little sub... And any online business that can at least support me for now will be of help... I ruled out yahoo a long time ago. My conscience won't let me. But my present disposition right now won't mind indulging in it... Nairaland is a community with great minds, entrepreneurs and different calibers of people... Please am reaching out to the good minds out there. Taking out time from ur busy schedules to help a brother who is at the point of making a decision that might be costly will be deeply appreciated. Any form of help will be appreciated whether in cash or in opening me up to a system that can at least handle my basic needs... Thanks a bunch...

(1) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Vow To Collect The Certificate Of Return As President Of Nigeria / Edo Govt. Partners With Landlords On Greenery Project / Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalong Spotted Buying Groundnut From A Street Hawk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.