Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Obaseki: We Will Not Share Tax Payer’s Money. Read Details! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Obaseki: We Will Not Share Tax Payer’s Money. Read Details! (185 Views)

Is Government Right To Do This To Tax Payer / Do You Want To Rent House In Imo State, Contact Imo Homeland...read Details... / See The New Outrageous Kano State Property Tax (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki: We Will Not Share Tax Payer’s Money. Read Details! by Egbechofaith27: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2018
Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, has said that under his watch, money meant for the development of the state will not be shared.

Obaseki made the declaration at the Government House, in Benin City, the state capital, during the first-year anniversary celebration of the Edo State Task Force Against Human Trafficking.

“All Edo State Government’s money will be used for the development of the state. This is the brand of politics I have chosen to play. Our developmental challenges are so enormous and only a frugal and prudent utilisation of tax payers’ money would ameliorate the sufferings of our people,” he said.

The governor emphasised that “no matter the pressure and irrespective of the quarters such pressure would come from, I will not break my oath with Edo people, to provide purposeful leadership..............

Read More From News Source: http://egbechofaith.com/obaseki-we-will-not-share-tax-payers-money/

(1) (Reply)

TO Let:-mini Flat(s) Decent & Nice *@ Palmgrove, Fadeyi, Onipanu & Somolu, Lagos / TO Let:-mini Flat(s) Decent & Nice + Fac *@ Onipanu, Fadeyi & Somolu, Lagos. / Own A Piece Of Land In Alagbado Very Affordable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.