Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election (21442 Views)

Rabiu Kwankwaso Visits Abdul Ningi (Photos) / 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) / Kwankwaso Visits Atiku In Abuja After Election Defeat, Peter Obi Present. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by Macon1212: 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hope you drop some egunje for Kabiyesi
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by flex04(m): 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
i dont just know why nigerian kings don't really freak me
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by sexyanyabubakar(f): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
OlaMiki:
Pls Carry ur lunacy go ur IPOD republic, Yoruba Culture demand respect to elders even if u are not supporting him or her. so that is what our Oba is doing here, we are for Buhari till 2023 . Lobatan

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by yrex01(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters i mean no disrespect but did i just sighted a D!ck symbol in the Obas palace....if yes, then i know now way the King keeps having more wifes
is that how ur dicks looks like ? If yes u need to c a doc man !
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
I don't still under this people with their born to rule mentality after 2015 general election have made up my mind never to support any Hausa - Fulani again, Because how can a backward set people add value to the lives of common Nigerians they are the reason why Nigeria is what it is today with their born to rule stupid mentality I am sick of them.

It is time Nigerians woke up from their slumber.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
;DLol. Alafin made him sit backing buharis picture
trying to tell him that its #SaiBaba2019
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
;DLol. Alafin made him sit backing buharis picture
trying to tell him that its #SaiBaba2019
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by Angelparadise: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
Another smelling almajiri zombie spotted
OlaMiki:
Pls Carry ur lunacy go ur IPOD republic, Yoruba Culture demand respect to elders even if u are not supporting him or her. so that is what our Oba is doing here, we are for Buhari till 2023 . Lobatan

Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by OlaMiki: 3:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
Chronic Lunatic Ipod Pig illiterate with smartphone commenting below me
Angelparadise:
Another smelling almajiri zombie spotted
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by icedbreez(m): 4:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Simongm:
Kwankwoso and El-rufai are the worst storm waiting to hit Nigeria, these guys are bigot and even worse compared to Buhari. I remembered what he did for those criminals in Lagos and Ile-Ife.
I believe Nigerians have gone through too much pain and hurt to try to buy again into the sentiments of just getting rid of Buhari without carefully choosing who will replace him.

What happened in 2015 should not be allow to repeat itself.
If Buhari is not replaced worse could happen. America's prediction of our disintegration won't be far off. I'd chose Kwankwaso of Buhari in a heartbeat. he's a lot of things but not a dictator and nobody can be more sectional than PMP.
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by Stevy007: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ofo ojokeji oja ......... If you know you know
Re: Kwankwaso Visits Alaafin Of Oyo Ahead Of 2019 Election by shegie(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
dem just dey visit..tommorow tanbuwal, nest saraki, nest lamido, nest dakwanbo...useless people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adebayo Shittu On NYSC Scandal: I Don't Have Fake Certificate Like Kemi Adeosun / Edun Olabanji Emerges Lagos One-day Governor / Accommodation Crisis Hits Buhari’s Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.