Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) (36132 Views)

Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce / Mikel Obi Joins Trabzonspor, Turkish Club, To Pocket N1.22 Billion In 2 Seasons / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: Rohr Warns Super Eagles As 18 Players Hit Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

See Gombe! cheesy
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by Perfect12(m): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hahahahh,what is this what is this world gradually turning to?
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by atilla(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
allanphash7:
Goat ke

Maybe because of ileya

Exactly what I thought

1 Like

Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Why can't we do this to Buhari?
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by lastempero: 12:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
You mean goats are more costly than professional football players.
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
DrTonitee:
So what would my beloved BENDEL INSURANCE sell then
And buy what??

Cows.
And process the milk into yoghurt.
Then sell the yoghurt to create revenue.
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
All of them including the coach and NFF chairman.
strangest:
which nigerian player should be sold for a goat?

1 Like

Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by ollah2: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Op nah donkey make dem buy? Who Sabi them...you never hear sell phone buy simcard before ni?

[img]https://i./3NnVd.gif[/img]

Isn't this bow-wow?
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by bakila: 12:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tokziby:
Wow... i guess nobody above me really understood their action.

I stand to be corrected that no Nigerian professional club can stand that CLUB financially...

Why?

Every club in Nigeria is either funded by the state government or church money(MFM)

None of them have a source of income to fund the club.

They simply sold some players to increase their yield in order to keep the club running since they had no sponsor. These are the people that knows how to run the business of club football...
Plus CNN gave them free publicity that could attract some donations.
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by macphilip: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
The club owner should kukuma go into goat farming as they have no business in football
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
ollah2:

Isn't this bow-wow?
no man that's some guy at a BET Award
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by Bruemath(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by bakila: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
How I wish the UK will give us one fat diary cow in exchange for Buhari. I know we are asking for too much sha.

UK government and Theresa May , please... cry cry cry
The 2019 elections will be a painful events for either the Dikes of this world or the Sw/NW/ NC/NE. The hate for Buhari make his victory unbearable for one group
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by benjamin007: 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
This is the most hilarious news headline I have ever read all my life

Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by dnapstar(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tokziby:

I stand to be corrected that no Nigerian professional club can stand that CLUB financially...

Why?

Every club in Nigeria is either funded by the state government or church money(MFM)

They simply sold some players to increase their yield in order to keep the club running since they had no sponsor. These are the people that knows how to run the business of club football...
You should understand by now, that in this country we play too much, we play with everything.
In fact I see it as a wonderful business model to emulate.
I would like to learn how they plan to get 140 goats after 6 years from 10. I bet they have done their projections to be sure of that number after 6 years. I wish i could know the proposition they buying tge goats(5 males and 5 females or 9 females and 1 male) etc.
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by KingLander: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2018
Is turkey really Europe or arabian
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by JacksonOyibo: 1:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
smiley
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by AfonjaSlaves(f): 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
I'm not surprise that Arabian bomb novel acknowledge/valued cattle, donkey, and goat more Than human being... If you doubt go and mess around Fulani herdsmen cattle
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Really?
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by Felincous(m): 1:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
hacunamatata:
We need to sell Buhari the terrorist and use the money to buy cow

How would someone who doesn't have an elder in his family appreciate an elder.
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
The club owner and everyone that has a hand in the deal must be related to the cow occupying aso villa
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
hacunamatata:
We need to sell Buhari the terrorist and use the money to buy cow
Who wan buy curse, disaster, calamity, death, liability etc..?

Bubu wey devil himself reject.
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by TheVerdict: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tokziby:

Why?

And because of this, you feel they have more financial clout than teams in our professional league... Well, stand corrected, you are wrong! Use the internet well, check before assuming, aiit?
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by PrinceEmmaFaith: 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
This 1 na mumu thing na
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by dokunbam(m): 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
Pure business

Check my signature to scale your business
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by Sarang(f): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Op nah donkey make dem buy? Who Sabi them...you never hear sell phone buy simcard before ni?

[img]https://i./3NnVd.gif[/img]

grin cheesy
Sell phone buy sim card haha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
I'm not understanding oo

Sell 18players buy 10goats

so goat cost pass humans?

Someone please attach a relevant meme
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by Tokziby: 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
TheVerdict:

And because of this, you feel they have more financial clout than teams in our professional league... Well, stand corrected, you are wrong! Use the internet well, check before assuming, aiit?

Give me any professional club in Nigeria that source it's fund without the help of the government.
Almighty Eyimba with anyasi agu still get their funds from the state and sponsorship.
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by TheVerdict: 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
Tokziby:

Give me any professional club in Nigeria that source it's fund without the help of the government.
Almighty Eyimba with anyasi agu still get their funds from the state and sponsorship.

Try Ifeanyi Ubah for one. That a bunch of them get funds from govt doesn't mean they dont generate revenue. Which if u care to know os more than this your club from Turkey is generating. Do u even know aw a football club operates?
Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
dominique:
Probably a tenth division club
Lolz, that's right.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghana Vs Uruguay: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (0 - 2) On 2nd December 2022 / Alphonse Williams: Serena And Venus Williams’ 21-Year-Old Nephew Commits Suicide / Why Nigerian Commentators Should Not Comment On Serious Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.