Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,374 members, 7,781,048 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:02 AM

A Question On Islamic Threads - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Question On Islamic Threads (304 Views)

Old Nairalanders I Have A Question For You . / Why Are Christians Barred From Commenting On Islamic Tread But Islam Comment On / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Question On Islamic Threads by pennyforthought: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2018
To muslim Nairalanders and to non muslims as well, being relatively new to Nairaland, Why can I see Islamic threads but not comment on them without taking the shahada? Is it because a lot of trolls derail the conversation? This requirement prevents me and others from participating in constructive conversation while trolls will just recite a fake shahada and continue trolling anyway. Also if such a condition exists for Islamic threads, should not a similar condition exist for christian ones? Or do they get trolled on less?

Sorry for the question if it has been asked previously and I appreciate any input. I am neutral and do not favor christians or muslims.
Re: A Question On Islamic Threads by HajimeSaito(m): 7:46am On Aug 18, 2018
pennyforthought:
To muslim Nairalanders and to non muslims as well, being relatively new to Nairaland, Why can I see Islamic threads but not comment on them without taking the shahada? Is it because a lot of trolls derail the conversation? This requirement prevents me and others from participating in constructive conversation while trolls will just recite a fake shahada and continue trolling anyway. Also if such a condition exists for Islamic threads, should not a similar condition exist for christian ones? Or do they get trolled on less?

Sorry for the question if it has been asked previously and I appreciate any input. I am neutral and do not favor christians or muslims.

It's because MUDSLIMES are deeply insecure and psychotic about their "religion" and their "prophet." They use their shahada in the same way that farmers use scarecrows. Unfortunately for them, some of us have figured out ways of getting around the shahada bull-sh-it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Project 1-9-90 Tetrax / Okowa's Reelection: Udu Political Office Holders Promise Support / Huawei P10 Lite 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.