Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Drop The Best Lyrics/Punchlines You've Ever Heard - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop The Best Lyrics/Punchlines You've Ever Heard (283 Views)

What's Your Experience With The Worst Friend You've Ever Had? / What's The Biggest worth of gift you've ever got, And Why? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drop The Best Lyrics/Punchlines You've Ever Heard by bidemz(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
*HOME*
"The way i f**k the beat so hard i could make the producer squirt" grin
Limerick-----The Future

*ABROAD*
"She say 'do you love me?' i tell her 'only partly', I only love my bed and my momma am sorry" Drake----------God's Plan
Re: Drop The Best Lyrics/Punchlines You've Ever Heard by GODWINLOWSKI: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
DREAM AWAY..
I'm addicted to the sound turnaround just make it play, when the love is all around, dream away with the music

(1) (Reply)

Corps Member Miraculously Survived Being Crushed In A Ghastly Accident / Phcn Exorbitant Bills: Power Is Fast Becomingn A Luxury? / For Sale In Nigeria-clean Toyota Corolla 2012 Gray-n3,750,000 Foxxymobile.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.