Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Swollen Eyes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Swollen Eyes (724 Views)

Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off / I'm Still A Virgin But Have Swollen Tummy Like Fibroid- A Friend Seeks Advice / My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swollen Eyes by henrybomb(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
My sister woke up this morning happy and bright as usual but she moved close to me I noticed her eyes were swollen and red.
She wasn't even feeling any kind of pain, it was kinda itchy two days. Please I would like a physician in the house to tell me the cause and what can be used to cure it.
I would have posted the pictures here but she can't look at the camera right now.
Re: Swollen Eyes by Mrjo(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
you have to obtain your consultation card
Re: Swollen Eyes by Yian1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
henrybomb:
My sister woke up this morning happy and bright as usual but she moved close to me I noticed her eyes were swollen and red.
She wasn't even feeling any kind of pain, it was kinda itchy two days. Please I would like a physician in the house to tell me the cause and what can be used to cure it.
I would have posted the pictures here but she can't look at the camera right now.

Typically, any eye swelling -- especially in your upper lower eyelid, is just an uncomfortable annoyance that foes away on its own within 24 hours. However, if the swelling remains longer, it's important to treat it because some problems can quickly damage your eyes.
Some of the causes of swollen eyes are as follows:

I) Allergies -- This is a common problem that is also the simplest to treat.
2) Conjunctivitis -- Also known as pink eye, this infection is common during cold and flu season. it is often caused by a virus.
3)Stye -- An infection in an eyelash follicle or tear gland, styes appear as tender, red bumps at the edge of your eyelids.
4)Chalazion -- Similar to a stye, it is a harmless small bump that appears on your eyelid. Blocked oil glands cause chalaza.
Squaress disease -- Also known as thyroid eye disease, Graves disease is an autoimmune condition that causes inflammation of your eye.
6)Eye Cancer -- This is rarely the reason for swelling in or around your eyes. It is accompanied by blurred vision or loss of vision.

To cure swollen eyes, you have to get the following products for young child:

a)Vita Squares (x 90 tablets)
b)Vita Guard (x 120 tablets)
c)Vitamin A & D (x 256 softgels)
d)Garlic Allium (x 60 tablets)

But if she is an adult, let me know.
You cannot get these products in a retail store, you have to place an order for it.
Re: Swollen Eyes by henrybomb(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Thank you so much for your reply I appreciate it.
I just checked on her now, the swelling has reduced a lil bit but still red though
Re: Swollen Eyes by Yian1(m): 4:10am On Aug 18, 2018
I hope she gets well quickly, just take immediate action if you notice anything strange again around the eyes. I hope you know the importance of the part of the body we are talking about.

(1) (Reply)

6 Easy Ways You Can Treat An Oily Skin / Apple Cider Vinegar And TTC Couples / Natural Way In Tightening Your Virginia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.