Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Introducing Cug Lines Form Zain - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Introducing Cug Lines Form Zain (1184 Views)

Opportunities Exist In Mtn,glo,zain And Visaphone / Convert Your Mtn, Glo, Zain And Etisalat Modems To A Universal Modem / Zain Interview Call Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Cug Lines Form Zain by angela2006: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2010
hi house,i work wit a company selling Zain CUG lines,the lines is for both prepaid and postpain users, the line cost 3,500 and if you have a zain line already, all you do is to migrate, still at the same price 3,500 once you on the package you make free unlimited calls to pple on the same package with you, you also get free unlimited msgs to those pple on the package.ie CUG to CUG numbers are free, then if you calling zainline with your CUG line, its #10 per min, to other network, its #20 per min. you also pay a monthly fee of 1,200 per month, but the first month is free. if you are interested or you need more information, you can call 08033512244 for enquires
Re: Introducing Cug Lines Form Zain by afrobaby(f): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2010
angela, ow long will it take to activate the line after payment , where is your office and how can d payment be done, i av to visit ur office first b4 i can make payment
Re: Introducing Cug Lines Form Zain by angela2006: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2010
if u buying a new line, it will take a day to activate, but if you migrating with your old line,it take2 72 hours, but that deosnt mean you wont be able to make or receive ur normal calls.my office is at 19 town planning illupeju, or better still you can call me so i will knw wen you coming so dat i can meet with you there.thanks
Re: Introducing Cug Lines Form Zain by angela2006: 10:04am On Jun 24, 2010
the payment is done to the bank, we help you pay cos our id nums as to be on it, but after the first month, you can be payin your monthly fee yourself or if you want me to help you out, i can.you can flash me with your num so i can call you to explian well to you
Re: Introducing Cug Lines Form Zain by afrobaby(f): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2010
Once am ready, I will give u a call, thx
Re: Introducing Cug Lines Form Zain by angela2006: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2010
no problem.thanks
Re: Introducing Cug Lines Form Zain by angela2006: 11:24am On Jun 25, 2010
apart from the 1,200 wich is the monthly fee, you dont pay any other money,and it is per person.all you just do is to buy recahrge cards wen you want to call other networks.and the 3,500 is also per person,and you can ve as many pple as possible to join the CUG lines,like friends family gf or bf. call me for any clarification 08033512244.thanks

(1) (Reply)

Job Offer (500 Distributors Needed Nation Wide) / Vacancy In A Conglumerate / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.