Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Vera Sidika Breaks Up With Boyfriend, Deletes His Pictures From Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vera Sidika Breaks Up With Boyfriend, Deletes His Pictures From Instagram (1240 Views)

Reactions As Jay-Z Deletes His Instagram Account Just As He Did 6 Years Ago (Pix / Vera Sidika Comes For Nigerian Girls Who Say Foreigners Are Taking All Their Men / Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vera Sidika Breaks Up With Boyfriend, Deletes His Pictures From Instagram by silverbirdng(f): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Vera Sidika breaks up with boyfriend, deletes his pictures from Instagram
Kenyan socialite, Vera Sidika has announced the breakup with her musician boyfriend, Otile Brown. The video vixen has also deleted all the loved-up pictures of the both of them from social media

Vera Sidika revealed that she loved Otile Brown with her whole heart, and for the first time she was in a relationship that felt right. According to her, she refused the advances from presidents of various countries all because of the love she felt for him.

Vera Sidika shared on social media:

Otile Brown and I are no longer in a relationship. I know it’s not important but since social media was involved it’s good to just speak my mind about it here. 
To avoid Y'all tagging me on posts, sending me videos and all that stuff. I’m human. And just like every human. I have feelings, I experience all emotions. I cry. I laugh. I get happy. I get sad. 
Feel free to judge. Feel free to share this post with your friends & gossip about it, feel free to Mock my situation. It’s okay, I’m human and I’m gonna be true to myself.
Lalasticlala, MissyB3, Fynestboi
https://silverbirdng.com/2018/08/17/vera-sidika-breaks-boyfriend-deletes-pictures-instagram/

Re: Vera Sidika Breaks Up With Boyfriend, Deletes His Pictures From Instagram by silverbirdng(f): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Vera Sidika Breaks Up With Boyfriend, Deletes His Pictures From Instagram by Tamarapetty(f): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2018
Scoffs

1 Like

Re: Vera Sidika Breaks Up With Boyfriend, Deletes His Pictures From Instagram by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
women doing what they do best to cope after a breakup..... since the begining of time social media.
Re: Vera Sidika Breaks Up With Boyfriend, Deletes His Pictures From Instagram by silverbirdng(f): 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
lalasticlala front page for good of all
Re: Vera Sidika Breaks Up With Boyfriend, Deletes His Pictures From Instagram by Dreyl(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
The guy is already done with her p*ssy. *sigh*
Re: Vera Sidika Breaks Up With Boyfriend, Deletes His Pictures From Instagram by chriskosherbal(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
grin
Re: Vera Sidika Breaks Up With Boyfriend, Deletes His Pictures From Instagram by loverboys: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Bae
Re: Vera Sidika Breaks Up With Boyfriend, Deletes His Pictures From Instagram by lenghtinny(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
Guys keep passing her around like felele ball angry

I'm sure there's one mumu that will want to die there and end up putting a ring on it.
Re: Vera Sidika Breaks Up With Boyfriend, Deletes His Pictures From Instagram by daveP(m): 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
What is she Tryna pass across by saying she turned down presidents cos of her guy?

SMH. It's easy to decode she thinks she is a product that the highest bidder deserves....

And thousands of girls think same too. This brainwave I've never seen.... smh

(1) (Reply)

Blackface Calls Out 2face Idibia For Official War / Actress Regina Daniels &59 Year Old Politician Nwoko Step Out And Kiss Together / Tracy Morgan's $2 Million Bugatti Veyron "Kissed" Just After Buying The Supercar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.