Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Tracy Morgan's $2 Million Bugatti Veyron "Kissed" Just After Buying The Supercar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tracy Morgan's $2 Million Bugatti Veyron "Kissed" Just After Buying The Supercar (1259 Views)

George Floyd: Kanye West Donates $2 Million, Pays College Tuition For Daughter / Actor Tracy Morgan Gets Into Accident 15 Minutes After Buying $2million Bugatti / Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Wedding Photos (White & Traditional Wedding) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tracy Morgan's $2 Million Bugatti Veyron "Kissed" Just After Buying The Supercar by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
@naijadrivablog

[img]https://naijadriva.files./2019/06/akspuav2bzagfibwe3go766vwu-1718996333.jpg?w=614[/img]

American Actor and Comedian, Tracy Morgan, 50, had just coughed out $2 million (NGN 722 million) for his white convertible Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport.

[img]https://naijadriva.files./2019/06/tracy-morgan-bugatti-crash-1055931250.jpg?w=614[/img]

It was barely 30 minutes he had paid for his super car and driven off the car dealership before his new ride and a Honda CR-V SUV banged into each other on the streets of New York City, causing minor but expensive dent. This “angered” the actor.

Jocelyn Madulid, the 61-year-old female driver of the Honda SUV told reporters that:
“I was driving. I heard somebody hit me. I felt boom,”
“He was yelling at me, I got scared.”

Morgan later tweeted:
“Thanks for any concern but I am totally fine,”. “My NEW CAR? We shall see. Love you all.”

The crash came almost few days to the five-year anniversary of the 2014 accident that critically injured Morgan after a Walmart truck struck a limo van in which he and some others were traveling. Comedian James “Jimmy Mack” McNair was killed in that crash.

Michael Sexton, the Bugatti sales manager at Manhattan Motorcars, said that Morgan had purchased the convertible about 30 minutes before Tuesday’s accident.

Tracy Morgan starred in movies such as: “Martin”, “Head of State” and the “Last of O.G”. He has also cracked ribs at shows such as: ” Uptown Comedy Club”-1992-1994 and “Saturday Night Live”.

The accident came a day after Morgan signed on to host the upcoming ESPY Awards, which will hold on 11 July 2019.

[img]https://naijadriva.files./2019/06/tracy-morgan-handout-2-blurred___04141234063662822594.jpg?w=614[/img]

[img]https://naijadriva.files./2019/06/3a4c2542-tracy-morgan-bugatti-veyron249880092.jpg?w=614[/img]

What do you think?

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/06/06/tracy-morgan-gets-in-a-crash-right-after-buying-a-2-million-bugatti-veyron/

lalasticlacla, marpol, rocktation, dominique, MissyB3 , Fynestboi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tracy Morgan's $2 Million Bugatti Veyron "Kissed" Just After Buying The Supercar by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Tracy Morgan's $2 Million Bugatti Veyron "Kissed" Just After Buying The Supercar by Wigetsolar: 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2019
This guy for Martin that year.

Will Indomie kids know him? Well SNL (Saturday Night Live) is still recent -I guess it has stopped airing recently.

My friend lalasticlacla should know him. Bald head no be beans. Oga na joke I de o.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tracy Morgan's $2 Million Bugatti Veyron "Kissed" Just After Buying The Supercar by LearnITsmash(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
Choi grin this is when you will know that insurance really works not the nonsense we have in Nigeria as insurance undecided
Re: Tracy Morgan's $2 Million Bugatti Veyron "Kissed" Just After Buying The Supercar by thinksquad(m): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
And for what All bullsh*t the things of this world .
Re: Tracy Morgan's $2 Million Bugatti Veyron "Kissed" Just After Buying The Supercar by sugacoatedmouth(m): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
Am still waiting to see the crash
Re: Tracy Morgan's $2 Million Bugatti Veyron "Kissed" Just After Buying The Supercar by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Choi grin this is when you will know that insurance really works not the nonsense we have in Nigeria as insurance undecided

There is also comprehensive insurance policies in Nigeria but only few Nigerians take it. Most people prefer Third Party Insurance Policy (Which is no Insurance).
Re: Tracy Morgan's $2 Million Bugatti Veyron "Kissed" Just After Buying The Supercar by Wigetsolar: 9:05am On Jun 18, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
Am still waiting to see the crash

Look again.

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Hints That She’s In Love After Falling Ill / Excited Regina Daniels Slays In Swimwear As She Hits The Pool (Photos) / Anita Joseph Has A Message For Those That Have Been Viewing Her Sexy Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.