Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? (5288 Views)

Why Phone Chargers Of 5V Outputs Electrocute And Even Kill At Times / Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers / These Are Best 10 Chinese Phones Money Can Buy At The Moment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by Successdude(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hi all ! Some days back, I created a thread on best power bank to get for phones and It was quite resourceful for many people as it gladly made front page.

https://www.nairaland.com/4676579/how-much-one-get-good

Now, my attention has been drawn to the type of chargers one sees these days. My roomie's phone charger got spoilt and he went to get a new charger at #500 and it turned to be charging his phone at snail speed I.e the amp wasn't so suitable for the phone or something. He had to return it. I thought, does it mean with 500 naira one may not be able to get a great charger for phone ? And I see quick charge chargers (QC 3.0 and QC 2.0) and also powerIQ chargers, and ordinary charger and I wonder which is best or suitable for phones. Which charger would you go for and why or which are you using now and how is the performance ? There tend to be so many fake chargers in the market.
Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by bravesoul247(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
Infinix fast charger is very reliable. I used one for almost 2 years.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by hopebacy(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2018
get one of these

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by Successdude(m): 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
bravesoul247:
that's quite durable for that long. When you say fast charge you mean quick charge ? . Like how much can it be ?
Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by Successdude(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
hopebacy:
get one of these
I see infinix; And by the way, it seems fast charge chargers are the main thing now or ?
Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by bravesoul247(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Successdude:
that's quite durable for that long. When you say fast charge you mean quick charge ? . Like how much can it be ?
2k max and it charges very fast G

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
Go and buy BEAT charger London use, very very good. 1k5

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
hopebacy:
get one of these
infinix get fake too much. Dat gionee is okay.

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by dominique(f): 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
He brought a charger for N500, what was he expecting grin

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by Forevermore: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
A really fast charger is the blackberry playbook charger, but it gets spoilt a little bit faster than normal

5 Likes

Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by tayor3(m): 2:07am On Aug 18, 2018
Go for amazon...i bought my 1.5k 4 my lg g4. Thanks me later

6 Likes

Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 18, 2018
tayor3:
Go for amazon...i bought my 1.5k 4 my lg g4. Thanks me later
Amazon is good according to peoples reviews; but it selects phones, more especially big battery old phones e.g L6 Techno

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by falcon01: 6:31am On Aug 18, 2018
lemme give you a very very simple hint, get a charger with an output of 50-60hz 9.0 v-3A
(preferrable A Samsung Charger) or (huawei)it doesnt only charge your phone fast, the charged battery last longer than others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by HelpMySoul: 6:50am On Aug 18, 2018
hopebacy:
get one of these
the fake of this has flooded the market. I have 3 that would not charge my phone. Some will discharge instead of charging.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by HelpMySoul: 6:51am On Aug 18, 2018
falcon01:
lemme give you a very very simple hint, get a charger with an output of 50-60hz 9.0 v-3A
(preferrable A Samsung Charger) or (huawei)it doesnt only charge your phone fast, the charged battery last longer than others.
how much does it cost?
Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by HelpMySoul: 6:52am On Aug 18, 2018
Forevermore:
A really fast charger is the blackberry palybook charger, but it gets spoilt a little bit faster than normal

That is the problem with the black berry charger. I still manage to buy one sha yesterday after the 3 infinix charger failed me.

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by HelpMySoul: 6:53am On Aug 18, 2018
franciskaine:
gbam... The fake don full everywhere jare

3 Likes

Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by HelpMySoul: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2018
bravesoul247:
there are now fake in the market.

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by Successdude(m): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2018
franciskaine:
Go and buy BEAT charger London use, very very good. 1k5
London used ... OK
Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by Successdude(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2018
HelpMySoul:

That is the problem with the black berry charger. I still manage to buy one sha yesterday after the 3 infinix charger failed me.
whooping 3 ? Mehn that is bad
Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by Vichin: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2018
Just go for oraimo,, they're the best
Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by fibonacci2526: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2018
Anker, Aukey.
Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by hopebacy(m): 9:31am On Aug 18, 2018
Successdude:
I see infinix; And by the way, it seems fast charge chargers are the main thing now or ?
yes.. if you are lucky to get the original fast charger, it will not only charge ur battery fast, it will enhance ur batterylife.
Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by Successdude(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2018
fibonacci2526:
Anker, Aukey.
Ankerr everywhere.... You have used other products too ?
Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by Successdude(m): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2018
Vichin:
Just go for oraimo,, they're the best
Good one
Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by hopebacy(m): 9:38am On Aug 18, 2018
franciskaine:
yeah. true, that's why you must buy in a trusted shop, like superphone outlet, if the shop dey ur location.
Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by fibonacci2526: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2018
Successdude:
Ankerr everywhere.... You have used other products too ?

I personally use Anker,Aukey and Voxlink.
Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by Successdude(m): 9:57am On Aug 18, 2018
fibonacci2526:

I personally use Anker,Aukey and Voxlink.
OK...
Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by losodre: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
Need help with my up work account, am a new user
Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by Godwin978(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
get a gionee fast charger and thank me later, i bought mine since last year 2k
Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by OOG(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
If you are asking for the best, it means you want good quality, value for money and you should also consider your safety and that of your device. For those reasons I will always recommend Anker to you.
The beautiful thing about the internet is that a quick Google search will give you unbiased feedbacks from Anker users all over the world. We are not talking about Nigeria only, Anker is widely recognised in US and UK where strict quality standards are adhered to especially for electrical devices.
In 2017, The Verge published an article online titled: HOW ANKER IS BEATING APPLE AND SAMSUNG AT THEIR OWN ACCESSORY GAME and you should try to read the article to understand what makes Anker stand out from other mobile accessory brands.
When it comes to innovations for fast charging and safety, Anker is the leading standard that other manufacturers try to emulate.
All Anker Chargers and Powerbanks are equipped with Multiprotect which is Anker’s exclusive 11-point suite of advanced safety and protection systems.
There are many risks associated with other generic rapid chargers—overheating, fires, even explosions. MultiProtect ensures complete safety for all your devices and most importantly, you.
Multiprotect features:
Input High-Voltage Protection
Output High-Voltage Protection
Input Current Regulation
Output Current Regulation
Automatic Current Matching
Input Short-Circuit Protection
Output Short-Circuit Protection
Static Resistance
Device Overcharge Protection
Battery Overdischarge Protection
Output Temperature Control

The best part of it all is that Anker is so sure of the quality of their products that they offer you 18 months warranty.
So really you should ask yourself how long most chargers or powerbanks last.
More importantly, ask around if there is any other brand in Nigeria willing to offer you 18 months warranty on mobile accessories and if they actually do fulfil their promise.
Anker has maintained a solid reputation of good quality and excellence for over 6 years that they have been operating in markets like USA and UK and they have now established their presence in Nigeria so you can have access to good products backed with 18 months warranty.

It only makes sense that the global leader in charging technology would always give you the best products.

You asked for the best, the best is Anker.

You don't have to take my word for it, you can do your own research to find out. The truth is all over the internet for you to see.
Re: Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? by Successdude(m): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
OOG:
If you are asking for the best, it means you want good quality, value for money and you should also consider your safety and that of your device. For those reasons I will always recommend Anker to you.
The beautiful thing about the internet is that a quick Google search will give you unbiased feedbacks from Anker users all over the world. We are not talking about Nigeria only, Anker is widely recognised in US and UK where strict quality standards are adhered to especially for electrical devices.
In 2017, The Verge published an article online titled: HOW ANKER IS BEATING APPLE AND SAMSUNG AT THEIR OWN ACCESSORY GAME and you should try to read the article to understand what makes Anker stand out from other mobile accessory brands.
When it comes to innovations for fast charging and safety, Anker is the leading standard that other manufacturers try to emulate.
All Anker Chargers and Powerbanks are equipped with Multiprotect which is Anker’s exclusive 11-point suite of advanced safety and protection systems.
There are many risks associated with other generic rapid chargers—overheating, fires, even explosions. MultiProtect ensures complete safety for all your devices and most importantly, you.
Multiprotect features:
Input High-Voltage Protection
Output High-Voltage Protection
Input Current Regulation
Output Current Regulation
Automatic Current Matching
Input Short-Circuit Protection
Output Short-Circuit Protection
Static Resistance
Device Overcharge Protection
Battery Overdischarge Protection
Output Temperature Control

The best part of it all is that Anker is so sure of the quality of their products that they offer you 18 months warranty.
So really you should ask yourself how long most chargers or powerbanks last.
More importantly, ask around if there is any other brand in Nigeria willing to offer you 18 months warranty on mobile accessories and if they actually do fulfil their promise.
Anker has maintained a solid reputation of good quality and excellence for over 6 years that they have been operating in markets like USA and UK and they have now established their presence in Nigeria so you can have access to good products backed with 18 months warranty.

It only makes sense that the global leader in charging technology would always give you the best products.

You asked for the best, the best is Anker.

You don't have to take my word for it, you can do your own research to find out. The truth is all over the internet for you to see.
Nice one .....weldone

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Free Surf! / My Experience With The Samsung Galaxy A10 2019 / Kim Kardashian Wins $2.8M From Company That Kept Tagging Her In Instagram Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.