Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers (11296 Views)

Why Phone Chargers Of 5V Outputs Electrocute And Even Kill At Times / See The 2 Best Fast Phone Chargers To Buy For Your Android Phones / Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by Rtk5: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sincerely on my own part I find it annoying and so uncomfortable. Charger is a personal property that goes with a phone, some will even say baba, since you don get small percentage, make i boost my own na, e don die completely.

Others will come and say abeg if you finish charging your phone help me with your charger and they won't even allow you finish charging, you'll see them coming to check if you've finished every now and then.

Some will borrow and spoil it, the funny thing is that they will tell you I just plug am and I see say e no dey charge. Sometimes when you come to collect your charger their facial expression will change.

I can't leave my charger with you while my phone is down. If you refuse to borrow them your charger, you become wicked. You fit buy phone but you no fit buy charger.... Haba?

Personally I feel charger is not a thing that should be borrowed cos you need it always!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by realstars: 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
Quite Annoying.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by Brainard22: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
It's high time I stop giving these bannies in my town my charger cheesy
Since one of the bannies used it and confirmed it's fast charge feature and strong current flow

She went and ran her big mouth now all of Dem want to use this charger angry

Make e no go blow...

(If you know you know)

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by Rtk5: 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2021
Brainard22:
It's high time I stop giving these bannies in my town my charger cheesy
Since one of the bannies used it and confirmed it's fast charge feature and strong current flow

She went and ran her big mouth now all of Dem want to use this charger angry

Make e no go blow...
I dey tell you ooo

(If you know you know)
Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by gfaruk(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
They are selfish they no dey believe ur phone never full
Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by Rtk5: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Gbam, you don hit the hammer
Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by bahdpersona(m): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
gfaruk:
They are selfless, they no dey believe ur phone never full
Selfish, you mean?

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
The ones wey go borrow niddle and thread he no go bring am unless you go ask for your property.
The one I borrow my gotv remote.He no gree return am for a month.He change am for me say him buy the remote #2500.Remote wey dem dey say #800.I come ask am to bring the remote.I come show am where I mark am with my name.He no fit talk again.
I borrow am polish wey I dey manage small small,he use half of it take polish him black shoes because he get job interview.Now if he ask me to borrow am anything I go tell am say'i no dey borrow you because you lack a proper maintenance culture.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by MufasaLion: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2021
grin grin grin

I don't even borrow people my charger. Once you start being 'stingy' with charger, it enlogates the lifespan.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by tayo60(f): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
I don't borrow people my charger because I no dey carry charger around. I use it only at home.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by AmadorSays: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ever since someone spoilt my original TECNO follow come charger, I stopped letting my phone out of my sight unless I'm charging my phone at the charging center
Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by PATAlolade(m): 12:07am On Oct 01, 2021
Rtk5:
Sincerely on my own part I find it annoying and so uncomfortable. Charger is a personal property that goes with a phone, some will even say baba, since you don get small percentage, make i boost my own na, e don die completely. Others will come and say abeg if you finish charging your phone help me with your charger and they won't even allow you finish charging, you'll see them coming to check if you've finished every now and then. Some will borrow and spoil it, the funny thing is that they will tell you I just plug am and I see say e no dey charge. Sometimes when you come to collect your charger their facial expression will change, I can't leave my charger with you while my phone is down. If you refuse to borrow them your charger, you become wicked. You fit buy phone but you no fit buy charger.... Haba?

Personally I feel charger is not a thing that should be borrowed cos you need it always!!!
I need no worry, I am using Usb type C charger which had to come by

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by McTominay(m): 1:12am On Oct 01, 2021
Since I dey use type c for my area, if I drop charger for one place; na dsame place I go come back come meet am.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by nerdfrost(m): 5:33am On Oct 01, 2021
E get one guy for my lodge wey dey always come collect my charger,one year don pass now.....oga never still buy charger sad

Meanwhile,pi is a community crypto currency launching this december with over 23 million miners currently,mining is still free,start now oo....if u like ignore am...las las no be everybody go make am for this life 

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by OneKinGuy(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2021
I don't share my charges anymore. Reason is because it's a 33w charger and replacing will be around 4-6k. It's also a type c so chances of people owning a type c port is very small. Even if someone owns it, If they like they should call me wicked. I NO DEY SHARE! angry

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by Lilsameey: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Rtk5:
Sincerely on my own part I find it annoying and so uncomfortable. Charger is a personal property that goes with a phone, some will even say baba, since you don get small percentage, make i boost my own na, e don die completely. Others will come and say abeg if you finish charging your phone help me with your charger and they won't even allow you finish charging, you'll see them coming to check if you've finished every now and then. Some will borrow and spoil it, the funny thing is that they will tell you I just plug am and I see say e no dey charge. Sometimes when you come to collect your charger their facial expression will change, I can't leave my charger with you while my phone is down. If you refuse to borrow them your charger, you become wicked. You fit buy phone but you no fit buy charger.... Haba?

,..I borrowed thunder my charger yesterday and he even appreciated. This is serious, We put the generator, the rain was falling, we went inside, I plugged my phone and was checking something on it, Only for thunder to rush in to ask for my charger for a few nano seconds, next thing, E tear me the biggest shock I ever had in my entire life, I still surprise sey me, my phone and charger are still alive at this moment, Don't plug and press your devices when rain is falling, If I did not have a quick reflex, I would have been posted on Nairaland this morning.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by bigcee(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2021
Joysticks:
The ones wey go borrow niddle and thread he no go bring am unless you go ask for your property.
The one I borrow my gotv remote.He no gree return am for a month.He change am for me say him buy the remote #2500.Remote wey dem dey say #800.I come ask am to bring the remote.I come show am where I mark am with my name.He no fit talk again.
I borrow am polish wey I dey manage small small,he use half of it take polish him black shoes because he get job interview.Now if he ask me to borrow am anything I go tell am say'i no dey borrow you because you lack a proper maintenance culture.
What rubbish. Are you his father undecided

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by bmdmix11: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2021
Rtk5:

so for ur life u haven't never ever borrowed a charger to charge ur phone shey

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by gbaskiboy: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2021
I have nothing to say bro

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by Talk2david1(m): 9:53am On Dec 06, 2021
That's how My colleagues kept borrowing my Follow come charger until it finally blew. Now, I blatantly tell them no, bring or buy Ur own charger... Even after My phone is fully charged, I just unplug the charger, put in My pocket and bounce...
Nonsense and APC...

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by Peace081: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2021
grin
Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by id4sho(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2021
angry
Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by 88natzy(m): 9:54am On Dec 06, 2021
Not funny. My neighbour of different flat was using charger borrowing to invade my privacy. Na so I presented her with one thinking she had left my life. Brethren, two days later she sent her sister to come borrow the one I use. I vex leave the charger for her sister. Now na iron and Scissors. Should I leave these ones for them too?

My colleague will form she charges her phone at home but will not allow your phone charge the moment she sees you plug. Next minute she has removed your phone to plug hers.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by ipobarethieves: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2021
sad
Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by BigDawsNet: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2021
grin

I'm not good with borrowing out my charger
No matter how careful you are...

The charger will stop working immediately you return it...

So I brought few chargers at the stores..drop some in ma apartment, one in my bag pack specifically for the borrowers only...

But my Original charger stay with me only

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by greenie77: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2021
I don't share my charger.
Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by EXLOVER(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2021
Charger borrowers are so annoying, they won't even allow your phone charge well, they can buy expensive cloth or shoes. Next thing they will do they will go and buy charger of #300 or #500 to charge a phone of #50k and above.

Nor be juju be that?

18 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by sofiscatedmoron: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2021
grin
Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by seunaj: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2021
When you borrow your charger to multiple people, it will no longer fit perfectly into your charging point with time and you will end up damaging your charging port. Unless it's very necessary to borrow it out, I keep my charger with all jealousy even when the borrowers show face, I'll tell them I forgot it at home and I'll rather have my battery dead than to bring it out

17 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With People Who Like Borrowing Phone Chargers by Fyie: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20dollars Limit In Nigerian Banks / Etisalat 500naira For 1.5gig. Hw Is It Done? / 2go For Iphone And Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.