Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

The Story Of A Soldier, Who Deserted The Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Story Of A Soldier, Who Deserted The Nigerian Army (359 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Aba Roads Deserted As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court (Pics & Video) / Izombe, Oguta In Imo Deserted As Soldiers Order Shoot At Sight, 3 Dead (Video) / #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of A Soldier, Who Deserted The Nigerian Army by wrightangle83(m): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
Although he is not in Nigeria for now, I will still keep his real identity private. This soldiers happens to be my secondary school mate back then.

He was very stubborn and has physical strength to fight. A very good boxer and martial artist. His academic performance was very poor, hence when i was heading for the university, he enlisted into the Nigerian Army as a recruit. According to him, he felt the Nigerian Army is an avenue to showcase his strength.

After training in Kaduna, he was retained in that state. Because of his physicality and strength, my guy was quickly noticed and selected for foreign peace keeping mission in one of the African countries.

But the irony of it is, they never informed them before that day, no message to his family or friends about his peace keeping mission. According to him, we obey the last order.

To be continued!

(1) (Reply)

Former President Obasanjo Disassociate Self From ADC / SEE What IGP Idris Has Warned SARS To Do Henceforth / Kwankwaso To Declare Presidential Bid On Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.