Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

AY Comedian says blocking people on social media has nothing to do with being pr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Comedian says blocking people on social media has nothing to do with being pr (327 Views)

QDOT Stole My Song And Keep Blocking People That Help Me To Contact Him- Alasela / Powede Eniola Awujo False Identity: 'Media Has Tagged Me What I'm Not' / Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Comedian says blocking people on social media has nothing to do with being pr by Experience101(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
AY has come out to say that when celebrities block people on social media, it doesn't mean that they are proud.
The multi-talented comedian made this known on his Instagram page on Wednesday, August 15, 2018. According to him, the reward for insulting someone on his Instagram page is to get blocked.

for more>http://hustle.im/9DibL0oJ
Re: AY Comedian says blocking people on social media has nothing to do with being pr by Didcot: 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Best thing to do at times but I kind of feel its a bit immature.

If you want to be in the spotlight or on SM, you should be ready to deal with the nonsense that comes with it.
Re: AY Comedian says blocking people on social media has nothing to do with being pr by oyoyoyo: 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
okay

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos / About 400 GAY In Ghana To Be Cured Of Homosexuality… See How / Watch Actress Tamara Eteimo Pick A Man That Is Rich Over One That Is Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.