Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Npower: My Sister Is Yet To Receive Her July Stipend Today 17 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: My Sister Is Yet To Receive Her July Stipend Today 17 (386 Views)

Npower: Stream C1 Deployment Status Removed. July Stipend Processing / Npower July Stipend News / Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Npower: My Sister Is Yet To Receive Her July Stipend Today 17 by skyrockete(m): 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hello Npower, and Nairalanders. This is to bring to the notice of Npower that my sister has not receive her July Stipend which virtually everybody has received. What could have been the reason please? She goes to her place of deployment regularly and very hardworking. Coincidentally, she just put to bed and she is very much in need of money but now the money is not forthcoming. She is in Ibadan.

Is there anybody in Ibadan who has not received hers or his today 17/08/2018? And if it is an error, what can she do?
Thanks for your responses

(1) (Reply)

IT Student and Youth Corper Needed Urgently In Lagos / Has Anyone Gotten A Call From Alpha Integrated Energy Since Application / Sales Rep Needed! (ibadan)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.