Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. (23911 Views)

Nasims Dashboard Updated For Npower Batch C Under Stream 2 / Npower: My Payroll Tab In The Dashboard Shows Paid But No Credit Alert Received / Npower: My Sister Is Yet To Receive Her July Stipend Today 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by MichaelsHope(m): 12:04am On Sep 05, 2021
Good Morning, Friends.

I wrote the exams. I was selected. I did the biometric. I haven't been deployed. This is giving me serious concern.

How do I go about this. What and what should I do.

I don't know where I am posted. I don't know the next thing.

Please, put me through.

Nwaeze please check this.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Unigrad: 12:11am On Sep 05, 2021
Keeping on checking your dashboard, you will be deployed.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by mujibson(m): 12:35am On Sep 05, 2021
What program did you apply and your qualification?

2 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Temidayo9(m): 3:19am On Sep 05, 2021
I also experienced same, don't know what to do

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by uthlaw: 4:33am On Sep 05, 2021
mujibson:
I'd rather behave like a child than a grown idiot like you. You guys would come under people's thread and start spitting rubbish with shocking audacity and authority as if you're the alpha and omega of nairaland. Who tells you that everyone who learn skills are doing better than people seeking N-power opportunity? Who says the OP is not better than you in every meaningful things in life and still, wanting to benefit from N-power scheme?

If someone's post sounds childish to you then you can just ignore, keep mute or kill yourself instead yarning okoto meow all because you read and write.
check very well, most them don't have job.... just be forming go learn skill like say na millionaires Dem be,if you message them,they tell you to pay 5k for sub and be claiming they earned in dollars!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by MichaelsHope(m): 5:14am On Sep 05, 2021
mujibson:
What program did you apply and your qualification?

N-TEACH. BSc

2 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 5:15am On Sep 05, 2021
mujibson:
I'd rather behave like a child than a grown idiot like you. You guys would come under people's thread and start spitting rubbish with shocking audacity and authority as if you're the alpha and omega of nairaland. Who tells you that everyone who learn skills are doing better than people seeking N-power opportunity? Who says the OP is not better than you in every meaningful things in life and still, wanting to benefit from N-power scheme?

If someone's post sounds childish to you then you can just ignore, keep mute or kill yourself instead yarning okoto meow all because you read and write.

What a savage reply.....ten bottles for you.....hahaaa

43 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by MichaelsHope(m): 5:19am On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

If you can't wait or move on if you've not been deployed then kill yourself. Stop behaving like a child. nPower isn't going to solve your problems. Go a learn a skill.

Hope you will help me with a ui/ux themed PC. I get skill now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by MichaelsHope(m): 5:21am On Sep 05, 2021
mujibson:

I have a skill. Thank you for the wonderful reply.

8 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by MVLOX(m): 7:12am On Sep 05, 2021
mujibson:

Nice response.... You give the idiot Wetin e deserve....

On the other hand just continue to patiently check your dashboard.... I and some or my friends have the same issue too....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Rickmann: 7:25am On Sep 05, 2021
mujibson:

This is the more reason why you should be deployed cos students must tap from this wisdom..

grin

16 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Yujiro: 7:29am On Sep 05, 2021
Temidayo9:
I also experienced same, don't know what to do

MichaelsHope:

N-TEACH. BSc

Log out and log in again, then check.

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Rickmann: 7:33am On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

If you can't wait or move on if you've not been deployed then kill yourself. Stop behaving like a child. nPower isn't going to solve your problems. Go a learn a skill.

I hear people deceiving themselves with this 'learning a skill' line and making others feel less of themselves or as though they are missing out on something..then money starts pouring from heaven the moment you do... Don't get me wrong, learning a skill is great but I also know a lot of guys that have and are still learning skill today but all they do is beg and live from hand to mouth..Oga, so it's not just about learning a skill o, it's the grace of God my brother and so it is in all other area of endeavour.

You never know what that 'common npower' programme can do in his life.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by meetme01: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2021
MichaelsHope:

N-TEACH. BSc

Use desktop mode. There are slides that begins with overnight....till deployment.

Check deployment for your posting.

Check verification for the nearest LG for your verification.

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by meetme01: 7:54am On Sep 05, 2021
Rickmann:

I hear people deceiving themselves with this 'learning a skill' line and making others feel less of themselves or as though they are missing out on something... Don't get me wrong, learning a skill is great but I also know a lot of guys that have and are still learning skill today but all they do is beg and live from hand to mouth..Oga, so it's not just about learning a skill o, it's the grace of God my brother and so it is in all other area of endeavour.

You never know what that 'common npower' programme can do in someone's life.

Sometimes you just waka pass..Depression is on the rise and one of the ways to release those hormones is what transpired.

What people say should not pitch or bug you a bit. You own your life and how you handle is not no one's concern.

If you pass, na you go enjoy pass. If you fail, na you go still stand up start all over.

Na bad belle dey worry that guy. Maybe he applied,he wasn't selected. Or he is part of the batch that have been dropped.

Make person no take you shine o. Shine by yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Rickmann: 8:04am On Sep 05, 2021
meetme01:

Sometimes you just wake pass..Depression is on the rise and one of the ways to release those hormones is what transpired.

What people should not pitch or bug you a but. You own your life and how you handle is not no on concern.

If you pass, na you go enjoy pass. If you fail, na you go still stand up start all over.

Na bad belle dey worry that guy. Maybe he applied,he wasn't selected. Or he is part of the batch that have been dropped.

Make person no take you shine o. Shine by yourself.

I strongly agree with you, mate.

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by samuelson06(m): 8:34am On Sep 05, 2021
Rickmann:

I hear people deceiving themselves with this 'learning a skill' line and making others feel less of themselves or as though they are missing out on something..then money starts pouring from heaven the moment you do... Don't get me wrong, learning a skill is great but I also know a lot of guys that have and are still learning skill today but all they do is beg and live from hand to mouth..Oga, so it's not just about learning a skill o, it's the grace of God my brother and so it is in all other area of endeavour.

You never know what that 'common npower' programme can do in someone's life.

I wonder the magic you want to do in Nigeria if it's not all about learning a skill. You didn't ask about the type of skill but condemning it totally. Well, it's about learning a skill and then ask for God's grace.

God's grace can never work without your own effort. What work does for you is to help you bring God's attention to your endeavor because God himself says no food for lazy man. So if you work hard and you can't still pull through, it's either what you are doing isn't what can take you there or you are not sincere with the struggle.

Don't ever write off learning a skill, especially with the battered naira else people like me would have relocated to the village years ago.

I still stand by my words that npower is common and nobody should be so happy and fulfilled about it. Some days, I make more than that 30k in a day and other times 20k on average per day. How? Skill + God's grace. So whoever is waiting for the government or some company to employ them for peanut is free to do so.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Rickmann: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

I wonder the magic you want to do in Nigeria if it's not all about learning a skill. You didn't ask about the type of skill but condemning it totally. Well, it's about learning a skill and then ask for God's grace.

God's grace can never work without your own effort. What work does for you is to help you bring God's attention to your endeavor because God himself says no food for lazy man. So if you work hard and you can't still pull through, it's either what you are doing isn't what can take you there or you are not sincere with the struggle.

Don't ever write off learning a skill, especially with the battered naira else people like me would have relocated to the village years ago.

I still stand by my words that npower is common and nobody should be so happy and fulfilled about it. Some days, I make more than that 30k in a day and other times 20k on average per day. How? Skill + God's grace. So whoever is waiting for the government or some company to employ them for peanut is free to do so.

Bros, pls you might want to go back and read again..carefully this time. I never wrote off learning a skill. It was you who bad-mouthed someone else, and that's not cool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by MichaelsHope(m): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2021
meetme01:

Use desktop mode. There are slides that begins with overnight....till deployment.

Check deployment for your posting.

Check verification for the nearest LG for your verification.

How do go about the desktop mode? Please put me through. Thank you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by ovuobab: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

What do you do sir?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by meetme01: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2021
MichaelsHope:

How do go about the desktop mode? Please put me through. Thank you..

I believe you are using your phone.

On chrome...click the three horizontal dots. Scroll down gently, before settings, you will see a box - desktop site - click and wait. It will change to desktop mode

On opera mini.. Same process but here,you push (turn on) the desktop mode. That's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by samuelson06(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2021
mujibson:

You are talking nonsense. This is how you guys make people to think that they are inpacitated and can't help themselves. What's in Npower for crying out loud? Npower might be your opportunity to benefit directly from the FG but it shouldn't be seen as a thing. That's how I see it.

Keep quiet with your poverty mentality and allow people that have soiled their hands with genuine hard work and see the result to school you. I'm not someone that speaks what's not. Even if the OP was beside me physically, I'd tell him the same thing.

No one should behave as though not getting N-power means they're missing big.

What I said may be hurting but I said it that way so the OP or anyone here can look back into themselves and see what they can come up with and make it succeed.

You don't do magic with creating wealth. You start small and then build. Everyone started small or from nothing but depending on your hard work, you can make it.

If you like attack me or work on what I'm telling you. At the end of the day, it doesn't change who I'm but at least I've been able to pass a message that anyone can break even, even though surviving in Nigeria seems to be tough.

As one man, you can still rise. Don't rubbish what you don't know. I've got result with hard work so I can talk like a king.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by samuelson06(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2021
Rickmann:

Bros, pls you might want to go back and read again..carefully this time. I never wrote off learning a skill. It was you who was bad mouthing someone else, which was wrong.

I'm sorry but usually I write or talk to people from my heart. I talked to the OP that way because of how he painted the situation and I was trying to chide him not to look helpless when he has all it takes for him to succeed.

There's a general belief in Nigeria that you must work for the government or some big organization before you can succeed. This is not true. You can earn far more than you need a month genuinely.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by meetme01: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

I'm sorry but usually I write or talk to people from my heart. I talked to the OP that way because of how he painted the situation and I was trying to chide him not to look helpless when he has all it takes for him to succeed.

There's a general belief in Nigeria that you must work for the government or some big organization before you can succeed. This is not true. You can earn far more than you need a month genuinely.

You don't need to chide him or make him feel incompetent. It demoralising with lots of setbacks especially his mental health. You don't measure your standard with others. You don't know how he survived all through this to come thus far. You don't know his story. You have never heard or read his struggle to get a job.

Guy, I am a social worker. Depression and suicidal thoughts are on the rise. Appreciate people's effort. If you cannot assist people or accept them the way they are, it's better you leave them. Don't add to their problem. Virtually everyday, I deal with this social problem. It's really getting out of hands that we social workers are breaking down gradually.

The pressure out there is much. As colleagues,friends and family members, we need to ensure we put each others mental health into cognizance.

Believe me, in few years, rehabilitation homes will be full. Suicide rate will increase among the youths if we fail to put our mental health in the right shape.

It is well.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by samuelson06(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2021
meetme01:

You don't need to chide him or make him feel incompetent. It demoralising with lots of setbacks especially his mental health. You don't measure your standard with others. You don't know how he survived all through this to come thus far. You don't know his story. You have never heard or read his struggle to get a job.

Guy, I am a social worker. Depression and suicidal thoughts are on the rise. Appreciate people's effort. If you cannot assist people or accept them the way they are, it's better you leave them. Don't add to their problem. Virtually everyday, I deal with this social problem. It's really getting out of hands that we social workers are breaking down gradually.

The pressure out there is much. As colleagues,friends and family members, we need to ensure we put each others mental health into cognizance.

Believe me, in few years, rehabilitation homes will be full. Suicide rate will increase among the youths if we fail to put our mental health in the right shape.

It is well.

I can understand if you are coming from the social work angle. But I can also tell you that most cases in care homes are those of youths abusing cannabis, especially for the male folks.

I believe the best form of help is telling people the truth. Nigeria as a country is f***ked right now but no one is helpless. And the nature of the world has made it so. No one should limit themselves to the non-existing opportunities in Nigeria. That's retiring to poverty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by dierich: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

Mr. Which skill do u learn and how are you making 20k daily and still have time to post on nairaland.
Mr. I can bet it that you're just like those common guys here that are still hustling looking for their daily bread.
If you truly have wealth getting 600k on average per month, I don't see you here ranting on other people's thread.
Get a life and fuvk off
NOTE: not everyone on Npower thread trying to get d stipend depend on it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by meetme01: 10:28am On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

I can understand if you are coming from the social work angle. But I can also tell you that most cases in care homes are those of youths abusing cannabis, especially for the male folks.

I believe the best form of help is telling people the truth. Nigeria as a country is f***ked right now but no one is helpless. And the nature of the world has made it so. No one should limit themselves to the non-existing opportunities in Nigeria. That's retiring to poverty.

The 1st bolded shows something caused/pushed these young men to engage in drugs. We have rehabilitated a few.

Depression caused most of them to engage in drugs because their country failed them. Graduates amongst them have tried all their best to secure a job even as a cleaner or street sweeper, at least to make ends meet. The school we all went to ,did not teach skills that you are insuniating. To get that, is no beans.

Where we failed - students skills should be developed right from their 1st year. The skills these Universities are parading are archaic. This is 21st century, every student must be able to operate a computer and taught different skills making use of the computer. Not barbing, dress making etc.

The second bolded, you still don't get the message. Bro, some people can barely have 2 square meals a day. If you see phones some folks on this forum are using, you will marvel that, in this century, you're still using this type of phone.

Comparison kills joy. Not that they are lazy or they don't like success. They just don't have the wherewithal. There background is not at par with others. They struggled to graduate and make ends meet so when they see little opportunities, they grab it with joy.

That's the difference between your line of thought and theirs. As you said, Nigeria is f.ked. We all know but what do we do, commit suicide or push till something happens like others.

Those who cannot push further beyond their mental strength are into all sorts which we both know. Others are presently contemplating suicide. While others like OP whose mental strength ca push further and still pushing.

The only way we can help them is to be emphatic. We shouldn't talk them down or chide them as you said. It's really though out there bro.

Let's be out brothers keeper is this precarious time. We need ourselves like mad to move on.

8 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by lilije(f): 10:44am On Sep 05, 2021
*45665# you can use this code to check your npower statues. Charges apply though. This will help a great deal.

1 Like

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by samuelson06(m): 11:09am On Sep 05, 2021
meetme01:

The 1st bolded shows something caused/pushed these young men to engage in drugs. We have rehabilitated a few.

Depression caused most of them to engage in drugs because their country failed them. Graduates amongst them have tried all their best to secure a job even as a cleaner or street sweeper, at least to make ends meet. The school we all went to ,did not teach skills that you are insuniating. To get that, is no beans.

Where we failed - students skills should be developed right from their 1st year. The skills these Universities are parading are archaic. This is 21st century, every student must be able to operate a computer and taught different skills making use of the computer. Not barbing, dress making etc.

The second bolded, you still don't get the message. Bro, some people can barely have 2 square meals a day. If you see phones some folks on this forum are using, you will marvel that, in this century, you're still using this type of phone.

Comparison kills joy. Not that they are lazy or they don't like success. They just don't have the wherewithal. There background is not at par with others. They struggled to graduate and make ends meet so when they see little opportunities, they grab it with joy.

That's the difference between your line of thought and theirs. As you said, Nigeria is f.ked. We all know but what do we do, commit suicide or push till something happens like others.

Those who cannot push further beyond their mental strength are into all sorts which we both know. Others are presently contemplating suicide. While others like OP whose mental strength ca push further and still pushing.

The only way we can help them is to be emphatic. We shouldn't talk them down or chide them as you said. It's really though out there bro.

Let's be out brothers keeper is this precarious time. We need ourselves like mad to move on.

You may be talking like a social worker but I repeat again that the only way you can help people is to tell them the truth. I don't like talking to make someone feel good when such talk can't change their situation. Tell people the truth that what they're doing may only keep them poor. And if they feel taking their life instead of asking questions and taking action is the solution then they should go ahead.

And then, depression isn't the major reason that people take to drugs but bad associations and environmental influence.

We give up too early and we condemn too fast. We believe it only politicians that can make it. We feel it should be about fraud or nothing. We don't really believe in hard work and time to reap the fruit of our labor. We seem to be too lazy and looking for shortcut.

I understand that the problem may be lack of ideas but anyone on this forum shouldn't be complaining about that. This forum forms part of my success story. The technology and business sections are there but every time we come here to talk about things that'll keep us in perpetual poverty. Why?

Why can't we create a big picture of what we want to see and start small? From there, we can begin to build our knowledge around that thing and talk to like-minded people that are doing well in that area.

See the point: Success isn't far from anyone that's ready for it.

5 Likes

Re: Npower: My Dashboard Has Been Showing This. Please Help Me. by Maj196(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2021
samuelson06:

You are just blabbing nonsense, even if you want to encourage someone to learn a skill and not depend on Npower. Must you do it in such tone? "Kill yourself". You emphasize you are making money from whatever you are doing? Are you now a millionaire? Truth is what works for A might not work for B. The Npower you are discouraging him from might be his stepping stone to greatness. So don't despise people's humble beginnings. Peace

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

National Unity And Peace Corps (nupec) / Academic & Non-academic Job Vacancies At Mcpherson University(mcu), Abeokuta. / My Advice To Job Seekers Based On Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.