Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,787 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina (1984 Views)

Secret Of The Creed(story About Adventure,betrayal And Vengeance) By Zhuxu / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by pauljustina(f): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
This story is purely fiction any resemblance to person living or dead is purely coincidental.
Transmission of this work without the permission of the author ©pauljustina is prohibited.

PROLOGUE.

Mr.Martins Oluwaseyi born into a family of five with him as the first born and only male child followed by two sisters who are now dead along with parents due to certain circumstances that occured in the past.
Mr.Martins also known as Lord Smartex is one of the most feared and highly revered criminal,assassin and drug lord in the whole of the federation.He is the government's most wanted personality even though he seems to have control over the administrative system of the federation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by pauljustina(f): 3:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
Hello guys,this is clearly my first story on Nl.Please your support is highly needed through nice comments and constructive criticisms.
Here are some people that i usually see in this section,please don't forget to invite others and i will not be stingy with the updates.
cc:
queenitee,EvaJael,BiafranBushBoy,HORLADSTAR,Centino,Shewrites,Marianneada,Divepen1,youngzubi,SurestG,TheBlessedMan.

pls u guys should come with your crew o,zobo,kunu and popcorn will be readily available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by Youngzubi(m): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
following...... more updates atleast for a start the update should be long
Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by pauljustina(f): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
EPISODE 1

JANUARY 14 2015
12:07 pm
Lagos,Nigeria.

"Guys,we need to kill the foreign investor that came into the federation yesterday before Lord Smartex finds out" Scorpion said.
"if not we will have our obituary place all over lagos and you know what i mean by that"he added.
"why you dey generalise the talk when you know say na your fault abi no be you say make we go flex instead of make we carry out this small assignment wey lord smartex give us" said skineal in pidgin.
"see make we stop the apportion blames and lets find a solution to our predicament",scorpion replied sitting down on the coffee brown leather chair in the sitting room of their hide out.
"According to a trusted source the man is supposed to have a meeting with the minister of foreign affairs by 4:00pm today at the minister's penthouse in ikoyi",a muscular looking guy who had been quiet all along said.
"Good,so we strike during the meeting,the security will be tight but there will be no stopping us.Skineal, pick five good guys out of your team and i will bring the ammunitions while coming,coded" he said to the muscular guy "get me a sketch of the venue showing all the entry and exit routes.So guys we meet right here again in an hour's time",said scorpion.

SAME DAY,THE KALU'S RESIDENCE.
LAGOS.

"Mummy,mummy cavani does not want to play with me",said little chikamsi to his mum who was sitting down in the bedroom painting her nails.
"Chikamsi,stop disturbing me",she said with a stern look on her face.
"Cant you see that am trying to look beautiful for your irresponsible father who does nothing except chasing little girls the age of his first son" said Mrs.Kalu to the six years old child who by now had begun crying.
"Will you get out of here this minute,like father like son",she hissed.

Later in the evening,Mr.Kalu was sitting on a sofa in the living room watching the evening news brocasted on the television,when he suddenly collapsed.
Mrs.Kalu,a fair and robust woman in her early forties came into the living room in order to start her daily naggings usually directed to her ill tempered husband who does nothing but to fight his wife at the slightest provocation.When she suddenly screamed loud enough for her to draw the attention of her eighteen year old son who immediately descended the stairs and came into the living room to find out what happened with an agility he never knew existed in him.

"Mom what happened to dad?,why is he lying down like that?,what did you do to him?",were the numerous questions that came out from his mouth all at once as he stared at his mom with disbelief and shock written all over his face and surely one could not help but notice the menacing look he gave to his mom.
"Oh,so you can't talk abi,wait till i get the police then you will tell the world what happened.Just pray nothing happens to him if not you will rot in jail",saying this he went out and called the driver who helped him to lift his dad into the chevrolet among the fleet of cars ib the compound.
His mom jumped into the car sobbing quietly as the driver drove furiously on his way to st.immaculate's hospital,muttering series of prayers,calling on God who she never knew existed to come and save her husband's life because she knew her son meant every single word he said back there.She feared for her business,reputation,freedom,political ambition and worstly her life.
Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by pauljustina(f): 6:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
EPISODE 2

JANUARY 15 2015,05:15pm
Lord smartex's residence,ABUJA.

Lord smartex, sitting in his living room which contains five black and white striped sofas with a kinglike armchair and adorned with expensive curtains and a chandelier which was hung at the center of the living room.He was dressed in a rich flowing and embroided brown kaftan with a cap on his head making him look like one of those titled chiefs or ministers.He was flanked by two muscular looking guys and lying before him on the floor was scorpion shivering like a hen who had been drenched by a rain which had fallen in the month of august.
He was begging for mercy from the hands of the devil's incarnate himself,all his pleas and entreaties fell on deaf ears as lord smartex ordered the muscular guy standing by his right hand side to hand him his gun which he used to send two ear deafening shots into his legs simultaneously while he winced in pain.
"In future you will not mess with lord smartex",saying this he turned to his boys "dump him outside let him crawl to his house",he added without an iota of emotion.

Mercy was a word that never existed in his dictionary of evil,he couldn't count the number of babies that he mudered directly or indirectly but it was of no one to judge not even his conscience.
"My lord,one of the women has just given birth to a baby boy",a middled age woman said kneeling at his feet and at the same time bringing him out of his reverie.
"Bring the baby to me"he said with a spark of fire in his eyes.
The woman left his presence only to return with an unclad baby drenched with fresh blood,he recieved the baby from her and took the flight of stairs into his room.
His room really defined him, painted in magenta and drapped with black curtains,the furniture was arranged in an odd way with a big picture frame of an eagle standing on a perch.
He muttered some incantations and his brown kaftan changed into a red wrapper tied round his waist and his cap was nowhere to be found exposing a nice haircut adorned with white cowries while the baby was rapped in a red wrapper.He opened an adjoining door which led into a corridor covered in pitch darkness containing rows of fire torches which was lit by the sound of his footsteps leading him into a blue lake.
Touching the water with his feet,he disappeares only to appear in a room with all manner of reptiles as flooring.They were seven cauldrons after the slaughter slab on which he lay the baby.He picked a piece from a calabash full of native kolanuts and replaced it in the calabash after using it to touch the baby's forehead thereby breaking the spell of enchantment he placed on the baby to stop him from crying.
The cries of the baby pierced into the atmosphere as he butchered the baby;cutting him by his neck and then placing it in his mouth to suck the blood of the infant dry.At this monent,he was no longer human his eyes having changed to the colour of a volcano that was about to erupt.
Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by HORLADSTAR(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
Viewing in 4D.
Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by queenitee(f): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
pauljustina:
Hello guys,this is clearly my first story on Nl.Please your support is highly needed through nice comments and constructive criticisms.
Here are some people that i usually see in this section,please don't forget to invite others and i will not be stingy with the updates.
cc:
queenitee,EvaJael,BiafranBushBoy,HORLADSTAR,Centino,Shewrites,Marianneada,Divepen1,youngzubi,SurestG,TheBlessedMan.

pls u guys should come with your crew o,zobo,kunu and popcorn will be readily available.
Coming, thanks
Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by pauljustina(f): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2018
EPISODE 3

ST.Immaculate's Hospital
JANUARY 17,11:10am.

Mr.kalu laid on the hospital bed breathing with the aid of an oxygen mask placed on his nose and an intravenous drip was fixed to his vein.
Sitting close to him on a plastic chair was his wife;Mrs.Kalu with her head bowed in prayers.
Mr.Kalu was in coma since he arrived at the hospital three days ago while the doctors ran helter skelter trying to do their best.
They discovered that the cause of the incident was due to a shock recieved by the brain.Which means that he must have seen or heard something before the incident occured.

Mrs.Kalu had lost her shape since the incident,she looked haggard and unkept even the expensive brocade lace she wore did nothing to cover the mass of bones around her neck.Her face wore no make-up only to be replaced by black bags around her eyes due to days of sleeplessness.

She only remembered God in her time of need.Weeping and praying as she sat close to her husband,she fell on her knees and started worshipping God.Singing songs of praises and asking for mercy with tears rushing down her face,the spirit of the Lord came upon her and she started speaking in tongues before she knew it.

Her husband shifted uneasily on his bed and coughed,then his eyes fluttered open trying to register the environment in his brain.She ran to call the doctor who came to check on him and knelt down singing songs of thanksgiving to her maker.

... ... ...

The Kalu's residence,same day.

Cavani layed on his bed as he reminisced on the previous events that occured in his family.He had decided to give his life to christ after seeing what the Lord had done in his family.He.knew that his father was no saint but if the Lord could have mercy on him,then he too stood a chance.

He took his bath and wore black denim trousers with a dark blue shirt and matching black sneakers.He dusted his bible and for the first time in five years,he headed to church.

On his way back from church,he went to wunmi's house,his girlfriend of two years now.The Olugbade's were just like his family,wealthy and well known in the society.

"Good evening ma",he postrated to greet Mrs.Olugbade.

"Evening omo igbo,Wunmi is at the backyard",she said to him before he could inquire about her daughter.

"Thank you ma",he replied as he went there.

Wunmi was at the swimming pool area sitting on a recliner with a copy of a magazine in hand and a bottle of scotch beside her.

"Hey,Cavani",she greeted as she sighted him from afar.

"Hey Wunmi,how are you doing?",he asked her.

"As you can see am doing well,how is your dad?",she asked back.

"Thanks be to God, he is okay now",he replied.

"Cavani are you okay?",she asked.

"Sure,i am",he replied.

"I actually came to see you for something",he added.

"And what could that be?",she asked with a growing interest.

"See,i want us to end this relationship,it's not healthy for us",he replied.

"Cavani why?,what happened?,did i do anything wrong?",were the numerous questions she asked in tears.

"No,it's not like that,i have given my life to christ and i will encourage you to do same.This life of partying,drinking and smoking won't do you good.Have a nice day and don't forget to think about what i said",he said leaving her in bewilderment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by pauljustina(f): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
EPISODE 4

FBI Headquarters,New York.
FEBRUARY 12 2015,07:30am.

Rows of of offices stood at the FBI's headquarters seperated only by glass walls were detectives can be seen punching furiously on their keyboards.

Detective Coker matched into a large office with the walls,cielings and tiles all in white giving it a comfy feeling but the situation in the office wasn't comfy at all.

The chief detective,Mr.Bayron sat on an executive chair behind a desk filled with files arranged meticulously and a super computer sitting comfortably on it.

"Good morning,Chief",she greeted the tall,robust looking black American who was in his early fifties.

"Morning,detective.I was given an official order from my superiors to deploy you to Nigeria pertaining the situation at hand.As you know the previous detective we deployed to Nigeria to solve this case has not been reporting who knows whatever might have happened.

You are being sent to Nigeria,because you are the best in your team and Nigeria is your home country.So,i want results,the FBI wants to know about the death of the foreign investor who went to Nigeria.Your flight has been booked,you are to leave a day after tomorrow,pick any gadget you think will be useful from the underground vault and also one detective should go along with you.

This is a cheque of $20,000 to help with the investigation"he said handing her an envelope which she recieved with utmost gratitude.

"Am so grateful for this opportunity sir and i promise not to let you or the FBI down"she replied.

"Good,detective Greg will help you with the necessary information you need to start with",he said.

" Thank you very much sir",she said then walked out of the office.

... ... ...

Lavender Coker,a.sassy,stubborn and highly intelligent U.S detective not to forget beautiful.She is a tall coffee coloured Nigerian lady who got her university degree in the U.S.The only family she has left back in Nigeria was her mum.Her dad,Honourable chief Coker,was the minister of foreign affairs who was mudered along with that foreign investor.

The FBI didn't let her go to Nigeria for her dad's burial which was very necessary being the only child.When she discovered that the FBI was interested in the case of the foreign investor,she saw it as a chance to find the reason behind the death of her father.Her hope got dashed when she wasn't choosen for the task but now it seems like she's back in business.

"Hey Lavender",Clara her best friend and colleague called out to her.

"Hi Clara,what are you upto?she asked.

"Nothing much,how about we go to the office and have some coffee while you tell me the reason why the chief called you",Clara suggested.

"Ok",Lavender agreed as they made for Clara's office.

" Clara,i got landed with the case of the foreign investor and am to go to Nigeria with one detective which is surely going to be you along with some other benefits",Lavender said as she sipped her piping hot coffee.

"Wow tell me you are joking?"Clara asked with all smiles.

"Maybe i am,but am sure going to have fun while solving this case even if you are coming or not",she replied sassily.

"After we are through with this case,the first thing i would do is to get you a husband because at this rate am not sure you will be able to settle down and i also heard that Nigerian guys are cuties so,no need to worry",Clara said smiling mischievously.

"Yes,mummy"Lavender replied s they both bursted into feats of laughter.
Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by skubido(m): 6:23pm On Aug 20, 2018
OP i dey follow you, so carry go
Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by pauljustina(f): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
EPISODE 5

In the streets of Ajegunle,Lagos.
FEBRAURY 14,06:45am.

The streets of Ajegunle were all bustling with the daily activities of people eventhough it was just a quarter to the hour of seven in the morning.Many people see Ajegunle as a place where the life of lazy youths meet crime but in real sense,it is just a place where people hustle to make a living,it maybe in a legal or an illegal way.
One of this streets houses Folake Adeniran,she is slim,average in height and a dark complexioned lady who sells local herbs and gin otherwise known as "agbo" at the motor park.

Scorpion turned to face the other direction as a ray of light passed through the already broken window louvres into the one roo apartment containing a bed,two plastic chairs and some cooking utensils at a corner,the room lacked any electrical appliance not even a cieling fan to fight against the afternoon's heat.This room was owned by his baby mama Folake.

The door creaked open as she walked into the room,she knew that he was not asleep but pretending to be in order to evade her truck load of questions.

He knocked at her door yesterday at midnight after six months of his absence with clutches at both hands.She really wanted to know what brought about his injury and why he left them for long without visiting.

"Tunde,Tunde",she called as she tapped him on the back.

"Argh",he groaned in pain as he tried sitting up.

"What is it?",he asked her.

"Tunde,you have been working for a very long time and you have always been coming to visit i and your daughter but you left us six months ago without visiting or even calling to ask about our welfare,your phone number never went through everytime i tried calling you.You turned up at my doorstep yesterday looking injured and you expect me to keep quiet abi?",she asked.

"Folake,it's not like i abandoned you guys,work was so hectic for me over the past few months that i couldn't come to see you and our child.It was in the process that i got these accident and that was why i was allowed to come home pending the time i heal".he explained.

"Hmmm",Folake sighed"Why didn't they treat you there before letting you come home to us,you know that i don't have money to take care of you",she said with concern.

"Baby,don't worry i had treatment before i came and i also brought enough money to take care of our needs,so there is no need to worry",he said convincingly.

"Ok,let me make breakfast for you and tola,she is now going to school",she said.

"Wow,Folake you are really trying,i don't even know how to thank you",he said.

"Thank me by coming to pay my bride price,i can't continue being your baby mama forever.You know that i deserve something much better than that",she replied.

"I know,i will do that when the time comes",he said.

"So you are saying that the time is not right after three years of being with you abi,mtcheeew"she hissed as she walked out of the room.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by pauljustina(f): 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2018
skubido:
OP i dey follow you, so carry go
Thanks dear
Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by pauljustina(f): 6:54pm On Aug 20, 2018
cc:
Divay22,Silensa,Cingelai,haryourprince,Teeforeal,Pwetynini,Pinkie2018,Section1000,Prudent5217,holamix,AvatarMode,Maddonna222,elaavie1,korlhyjay,kiziwayne,acecarter,paroleski,samson712,nwakaibe,Sensitivity1254.

What do you guys think about the story so far?,constructive criticisms and comments are welcomed.
Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by pauljustina(f): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
EPISODE 6

Golden Home orphanage,Abuja.
FEBRAURY 14,09:50am.

"Mr.Martins,on behalf of the entire staff of the Golden home orphanage,i want to thank you for your benevolence towards these children and i pray that the God of the orphans will continue to grant you success in whatever you do",The reverend sister at the Golden home orphanage said.

"Sister,it has become a part of my duties since i was once like them and please don't forget to recieve a of cheque of 50 million naira from my P.A as my own quota towards the expansion of the orphanage",lord smartex said folding the sleeves of his of his white "agbada" over his shoulder as he matched out of the orphanage amidst the thank you,may God bless you sir of the staff.

... ... ...

Same day,Barvania hotel.
12:00 noon.

As he stepped out of the white coloured rolls royce,he surveyed the venue.It was an exclusive five star hotel surrounded by lush green ornamental flowers.

He was supposed to have a meeting with some ministers and foreigners at the hotel.He was still staring when his P.A,Gerald approached him.

"Sir,you have a call"he said handing him the phone.

"Sir,the FBI agent has just arrived,should we take her out?"the person at the other end asked.

"No,i will send you a text stating what needs to be done.Two can play this game",he answered.

"Ok,boss",the person at the other end replied before ending the call.

... ... ...

Same day,Nnamdi Azikiwe Int Airport,ABUJA.
12:10pm.

Lavender Coker just arrived at the Nnamdi Azikiwe int Airport with Clara.The cool harmattan breeze swept across their faces as they made their way to the taxi stand with their luggages.

The FBI had already gotten her an apartment in the heart of the city,she just needed to get the address from her tablet.

As she lay on the bed staring at the white cielings,series of thoughts flooded her mind.She had already called her mother to inform her of their arrival.She knew they have to be in lagos by the following week to do some digging,the FBI had already trained for cases like this but she knew better than undermining the capability of her targer since no one seems to know anything about him or her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by Silensa(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
My dear you are really trying, writing is never easy trust me. Keep up the good work and thanks for the mention.

My contribution is this; I think it will be very hard before an agency such as FBI assign a case to one of its agent who is related to the case.
Also I find it hard to believe that someone who lost her father on January will recover to the extent of putting all grief behind her.
Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by skubido(m): 10:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
tanks for the update
Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by pauljustina(f): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Silensa:
My dear you are really trying, writing is never easy trust me. Keep up the good work and thanks for the mention.

My contribution is this; I think it will be very hard before an agency such as FBI assign a case to one of its agent who is related to the case.
Also I find it hard to believe that someone who lost her father on January will recover to the extent of putting all grief behind her.

Thanks for your contribution.
If you read the story carefully,you will see that she wasn't sent to Nigeria immediately it was after a certain detective couldn't show up with results and she was sent because she had an upper advantage being a citizen of Nigeria,the FBI doesn't really care about who's daughter she is,they only care about their citizen who was mudered in another country.
About the effects of her father's death to her is something you will eventually find out.

1 Like

Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by pauljustina(f): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
EPISODE 7.

CODED'S POV.

Today is going to be great if everything goes as planned.My boss just went in to have a lunch meeting with some ministers and foreigners,people planning evil in broad day light.
I already have a draft of the names of dignitaries expected at the meeting,they are:

1.The minister of petroleum = Chief God'swill Ikechukwu.
2.The minister of defence = Gen.Badmus Badejo.
3.The minister of communication = Chief Ajibola Daniels.
4.The minister of works = Chief Abubakar Illiya.
5.The minister of finance = Chief Mrs Tiffany Maduka.
6.The minister of health = DR.Nasir Abdulmalik.
Together with three foreigners: DR.Chang,DR.Roberts and DR.Kapoor from Japan,America and India respectively making them ten altogether including my boss.

My boss lord smartex has always been like this ,the way he gets first hand information is so amazing.Well he can't be a drug lord for nothing.

LORD SMARTEX'S POV.

As i peered into their eyes,every one of them,i saw different aims that they all wanted to achieve through the success of this meeting.For the ministers of petroleum,defence,works,finance health and the foreigners the all wanted an easy access to the world of corruption.As for the minister of communication,he just wanted revenge who wouldn't when you get your only daughter jilted by the president's son.
"Hrmmm,with out much ado we will go straight to the point.Lord smartex,this is not the first time we would be doing business together,we all want you to stop at nothing till you bring the opposing party down before the election time",Chief God'swill said peering into my eyes.

"And what do i stand to gain from this?",i asked.

"Well,when our party win this election,you could move your goods in and out of the country freely",said Gen.Badmus.

"And a cheque of one million U.S dollars to go with it",Mrs Tiffany added.

"I must say that your offer is quite tempting,but i need something in addition to that",i said.

"What the hell are you saying?,if you don't want the job say so,we could hire more competent international assassins",DR.Chang said shouting at the top of his voice.

"DR.Chang,please calm down lord smartex here is the right person for the job no one can do it better.Lord smartex what do you need?",Chief Ajibola asked me.

I smiled in response irritating DR.Chang.

"I want two million U.S dollars worth of ammunitions from DR.Chang,since that is what Japan is famous for",i said.

"Who the hell do you think you are?",DR.Chang yelled at me.

"We agree to your terms and please pardon DR.Chang's manners",DR.Roberts said to me while the others concurred in agreement.

At the end of the meeting,everyone rose to leave,Chief Ajibola signalled me to wait behind.

"Come with me",he said immediately everyone left.

We went up the stairs into a balcony.

"As you know,the president is a member of my party,he connived with his son to leave my only daughter to and marry the daughter of a nobody,what a betrayal!",he grunted while i nodded in agreement.

"As much as i want my party to win this election,i don't want him to become president again so take him out of the way.Mind you,this should be kept between the both of us",he added.

"Yes,i.will take him out for two hundred million naira,deal?",i asked.

"Deal",he replied as we shook hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by skubido(m): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
hmmmmmm
tanks a lot for the update
Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by pauljustina(f): 8:10am On Aug 30, 2018
EPISODE 8.

One week later.

LAVENDER'S POV.

I told the security man that i wanted to see Mr.Kalu and after series of questions he decided to let me in.

The Kalus were having lunch so i waited for Mr.Kalu in the massive sitting room painted in orange with a touch of lemon here and there.

I noticed the glum look on his face when i introduced myself as Lavender Coker,daughter to the Honourable Chief Coker;his late friend.We moved over to his study to have a more personal conversation away from the antenna ears of his wife.

"Am so sorry about the death of your father,please accept my condolence",Mr.Kalu said to me.

"Thank you sir and i think that's why am here",i said.

"I hope that all is well?",he asked me.

"I want to know about the death of my father",i replied.

"Didn't your mother tell you about it?",Mr.Kalu asked me.

"Sir,i know about the whole assassins killing my father and a foreign investor during a meeting,but i think that there's more to it",i replied.

"Child,somethings are better left unknown because they will only add more pain,sorrow and bitterness to your life",he said to me.

"I don't care,i desperately need answers and my mum told me that you alone could offer that",i said.

"Your mum will never risk the opportunity of cutting off my head if she has it.I will tell you what i know",he said chuckling.

"I and your father got into some dirty dealings,so we needed someone to clear our tracks and stop anyone who was trying to stop us.Lord Smartex was the best person for the job so we hired him...

"Lord what?",i asked interrupting him.

He continued,Lord smartex,a dangerous criminal,drug lord and assassin.He worked for us for a while and then he started asking for more money and when we refused he threatened to blackmail us;i,your father and the foreign investor.We decided to meet and hatch a plan to get him out of the way.The meeting was scheduled and the foreign investor arrived in Nigeria.He was to have a meeting with your father only,in order to avoid suspicions.I didn't know how lord smartex found out and sent his boys to kill the both of them.

Eventhough i have given my life to christ and fully repented,am still afraid lest lord smartex comes after me",he concluded pitifully.

" Where can i find these lord smartex?",i asked him.

"What?,that would be too dangerous,your father will never forgive me",he said wide-eyed.

"Let me worry about that besides you don't deserve a single atom of forgiveness after your evil atrocities",i said.

"I don't know his residence but there is one of his boys whom i know well.He has a baby mama who can give you more information.She sells local herbs at a motor park in Ajegunle,Shomolu area to be precise,her name is Folake",he answered honestly while i nodded.
Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by pauljustina(f): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2018
skubido:
hmmmmmm

tanks a lot for the update

You are welcome.
Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by Abdulreheem(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
interesting
Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by bizza45: 8:20am On May 20, 2019
is that all, comman continue
Re: LORD SMARTEX (a Story Of Crime,love,betrayal And Vengeance) By Pauljustina by silverlinen(m): 3:26am On Aug 31, 2020
The manner at which the miss lavender is interrogating mr kalu self ehn...ur tenses are too shallow.. please upgrade. Anyways nice write-up

(1) (Reply)

Mysteries Of Noland (book 2) / The Wealthy Psychic Lady: 99 Stolen Kisses (HOT) / Atlas.ti 8.4 Crack For Mac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.