Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo (18689 Views)

Police Teargas Davido At PDP Presidential Convention In Port Harcourt / Arrested IPOB Women Regain Their Freedom In Owerri. Photos / IPOB Women Cry, Go Topless After They Were Denied Bail In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by justtoodark: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
selemempe:
yugoslavia and ussr broke into small countries...and negotiations can make biafra break out and remain one...with each tribe being authonomus..sometin nigeria should have done to cool down agitations

but did they do it peacefully....??....remember....

their was a war in ex yugoslavia....and ex yugoslavia was not even a ex colony sef....

our situation is very different...and we are blacks too....

things could get from worse to worser and even more worser if we let our emotions take over....you cant compare yourselfs with whites....
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by justtoodark: 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
ezenwajosh:

Oh trust me BIAFRA is NO WORD like nigeria

okay...then tell me what biafra means...??

nigeria has a meaning,mind you....

nigeria has nothing to do with the word nigger....

the person that came up with that word was thinking on the river niger.....

and the river is on our coat of arms too...

ipob is foolish....
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by Ekpekpee: 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
Self determination is not a crime,let's be reasonable for once,if Nigeria as a country is living up to expectation,people will have no need to clamour for self determination. Come to think of it,why not Nigeria allow the people to choose where they want to belong,it's called referendum. Or must Nigeria which was once not one remain one forever. Do we not know that the almagametion was an instrument of Lord Lugard and Britain? Was there a Nigeria before Lord Lugard? If not,why force people to be one. Let Biafra be.stop the harassment of peaceful protesters. No scene country does that
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by justtoodark: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ekpekpee:
Self determination is not a crime,let's be reasonable for once,if Nigeria as a country is living up to expectation,people will have no need to clamour for self determination. Come to think of it,why not Nigeria allow the people to choose where they want to belong,it's called referendum. Or must Nigeria which was once not one remain one forever. Do we not the almagametion was an instrument of Lord Lugard and Britain? Was there a Nigeria before Lord Lugard? If not,why force people to be one. Let Biafra be.stop the harassment of peaceful protesters. No scene country does that

we will not be reasonable with you about this biafra stuff...

its chaos in a already crazy situation.....
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by histemple: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
TimeManager:

Where no woman must be associated with a terrorist group.

kiss the truth!

This people don't understand that IPOB is a proscribed organization.
Ordinarily, anybody seen identifying with it should be arrested and jailed.
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by selemempe: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
justtoodark:

but did they do it peacefully....??....remember....

their was a war in ex yugoslavia....and ex yugoslavia was not even a ex colony sef....

our situation is very different...and we are blacks too....

things could get from worse to worser and even more worser if we let our emotions take over....you cant compare yourselfs with whites....
all these tins u are saying is because person like me never be president. I will arm the east with at least 50% of nigeria's military hardware...post all soldiers to their states of origin. Let me see how una go win d war. I keep saying it severally here...i know how to get biafra.
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by justtoodark: 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
selemempe:
all these tins u are saying is because person like me never be president. I will arm the east with at least 50% of nigeria's military hardware...post all soldiers to their states of origin. Let me see how una go win d war. I keep saying it severally here...i know how to get biafra.

even if you manage to corner all weapons of nigeria...you will still not win...nigeria is already a souverein nation,biafra is not....

you will just become another boko haram....thats all....
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by badesco(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
How long will this barbaric act by police continue? I will the V.p to immediately sack whoever gives such order.
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by selemempe: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2018
justtoodark:

even if you manage to corner all weapons of nigeria...you will still not win...nigeria is already a souverein nation,biafra is not....

you will just become another boko haram....thats all....
i will win for sure..weapons and solders win wars not nairaland rants and propaganda...but it would take a longer time b4 the international community recognises biafra...that one is not an issue...we can use ivory coast passport till we are recognised
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by justtoodark: 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2018
selemempe:
i will win for sure..weapons and solders win wars not nairaland rants and propaganda...but it would take a longer time b4 the international community recognises biafra...that one is not an issue...we can use ivory coast passport till we are recognised

give me a break....school bullies dont give a damn how much you talk....they will come and test you to find out if you are realy that stronger as you say...
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
justtoodark:

okay...then tell me what biafra means...??

nigeria has a meaning,mind you....

nigeria has nothing to do with the word nigger....

the person that came up with that word was thinking on the river niger.....

and the river is on our coat of arms too...

ipob is foolish....

Well let me educate you.....flora shaw named you Nigeria.... Do you know what flora shaw was to lugard? A mistress

She named you Niger area

Does it make sense?

Countries that was born out of people choice were given indigenous name....they have common language....culture and tradition

They told you they discovered the river which has been there before they came....they also discovered you and named after the river they discovered

And uptil today you still defend and uphold that name ...

Now my question is THE NAME NIGERIA IS IT INDIGENOUS?

ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF NIGERIA SAID Nigeria is not a country its a commodity sold to the highest bidder

By bidders he meant SHELL, CHEVRON, MOBILE, AGIP, NEXXEN INC, ADAX AND SO ON....

NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY...
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by justtoodark: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
selemempe:

look,as i once told una....you cant get biafra without a war....

we,nigerians know that fact....our job is to prevent you from commiting suizide....because this is what family members do....

for the nigerian army its just a job to shoot you....nothing personal...
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
They have started this Biafra brouhaha again, dont worry bubu wil return in 3 days...shebi u no like as Osibade dey do am jelenke
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by justtoodark: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
ezenwajosh:

Well let me educate you.....flora shaw named you Nigeria.... Do you know what flora shaw was to lugard? A mistress

She named you Niger area

Does it make sense?

Countries that was born out of people choice were given indigenous name....they have common language....culture and tradition

They told you they discovered the river which has been there before they came....they also discovered you and named after the river they discovered

And uptil today you still defend and uphold that name ...

Now my question is THE NAME NIGERIA IS IT INDIGENOUS?

ONE OF THE FOUNDERS OF NIGERIA SAID Nigeria is not a country its a commodity sold to the highest bidder

By bidders he meant SHELL, CHEVRON, MOBILE, AGIP, NEXXEN INC, ADAX AND SO ON....

NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY...

aaaaaaahhh...!!....luggard had a whoree....soooo what....??

i dont care what that dead morafvcker had....

dont challenge the nigerian army....you cant talk down somebody pointing a gun at you....it just doesnt work...

and who named the river that she was talking about...??...who knows,who cares.....

dont bother yourselfs because of words...its just not worth it....
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by Abagworo(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Laughing at the fools invading a peaceful and beautiful city to disturb peace loving citizens with their frustration. Very soon Imo women will deal with them without Police.
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by justtoodark: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
Abagworo:
Laughing at the fools invading a peaceful and beautiful city to disturb peace loving citizens with their frustration. Very soon Imo women will deal with them without Police.

how...??...by saying no sex...!??

kiiikikikiki...

am just jokin....

women are funny....

Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by Algaddaf: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Thank God the acting president is a senior pastor !

Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by wizod(m): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Danchoco:
Tear gas for peaceful protest...
in a backward country my brother
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
justtoodark:

aaaaaaahhh...!!....luggard had a whoree....soooo what....??

i dont care what that dead morafvcker had....

dont challenge the nigerian army....you cant talk down somebody pointing a gun at you....it just doesnt work...

and who named the river that she was talking about...??...who knows,who cares.....

dont bother yourselfs because of words...its just not worth it....

That's not our point
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by wizod(m): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
Obas101:
jobless women.. don' t go home to take care of your kids and husband
another fool sighted
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by wizod(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
TimeManager:

Where no woman must be associated with a terrorist group.

kiss the truth!
IPOB, a terrorist and u call urself a humanbeing? I doubt

Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by justtoodark: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
ezenwajosh:

That's not our point

and my point is,you are not that well organised like other groups in the world....

it was not hard to declare ipob a terrorits group....

just take over the ol joint politicaly and rename it biafra or declare war and get what you want by force....

you cant beat the nigerian army in a war....you are even surrounded right now in the south east even if you try....

and i dont think other african nations would help you....they have groups like you too....

una matter is too dangerous....
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by ipobarethieves: 9:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
angry angry grin angry angry angry angry angry angry shocked wink embarassed lipsrsealed sad person mother, sister/Wife. See how dey allowed themselves to be played by fellow jhudas on top of 1k per head
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
justtoodark:

and my point is,you are not that well organised like other groups in the world....

it was not hard to declare ipob a terrorits group....

just take over the ol joint politicaly and rename it biafra or declare war and get what you want by force....

you cant beat the nigerian army in a war....you are even surrounded right now in the south east even if you try....

and i dont think other african nations would help you....they have groups like you too....

una matter is too dangerous....

Its alright we will handle it
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by justtoodark: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
ezenwajosh:

Its alright we will handle it

handle what...??

handle a war...??

we saw how well you handled the last war...

you were crying like a bitch.....nigerians starved you,buuuuuuhuhu........

nonesense....

stay in your south east and deveope it.....this biafra thing dont make sense to me...

1 Like

Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by Bishop4real: 12:25am On Aug 18, 2018
selemempe:
if they realise that they stand to gain more from biafra they will get serious.

If they take oil wells from hausa and Yoruba and share among themselves...which one better pass that one? South sudan knew it was about oil money and kept fighting for more than 20yrs b4 u.n recognise them. Arm boys with serious weapons and see them secure niger delta for biafra...if nigeria army try regain am for 4 years like they try regain sambisa without success...all man eye go clear say biafrans now mean business...that is wen u will see hauss championing restructuring

And you think Niger Delta is with IPOB in this their madness
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by selemempe: 12:31am On Aug 18, 2018
Bishop4real:

And you think Niger Delta is with IPOB in this their madness
all these unity beggers. U are not from ss..yet u know who they stand with. Ok ss stands with arewa yoots. Good?
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by selemempe: 12:37am On Aug 18, 2018
justtoodark:

handle what...??

handle a war...??

nonesense....

stay in your south east and deveope it.....this biafra thing dont make sense to me...
i repeat...u are saying all these tins cos a core biafran neva bcom president since 1970.

Let me ask...if gej sent hausa soldiers to fight boko haram and then armed creeks boys with military grade equipment to shut down niger delta and declare it a separate enitity? Wat will u do? Rant on nairaland...mumu boy. U wont even knw wat is happening. Cos there will be war in north and war in south. The difference is that the south own is sponsored codedly by the president himself.

If gej arrested buhari in 2011...wat will u do? Take up arms against ihejirika? U think he is aguiyi ironsi? Lol..u guys are lucky it was gej that became vp in 2007...had it been somebody like chimaroke nnamani...una for see say hausa na peaceful and humble tribe...no be all these gra gra una dey do
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by justtoodark: 6:40am On Aug 18, 2018
selemempe:
i repeat...u are saying all these tins cos a core biafran neva bcom president since 1970.

Let me ask...if gej sent hausa soldiers to fight boko haram and then armed creeks boys with military grade equipment to shut down niger delta and declare it a separate enitity? Wat will u do? Rant on nairaland...mumu boy. U wont even knw wat is happening. Cos there will be war in north and war in south. The difference is that the south own is sponsored codedly by the president himself.

If gej arrested buhari in 2011...wat will u do? Take up arms against ihejirika? U think he is aguiyi ironsi? Lol..u guys are lucky it was gej that became vp in 2007...had it been somebody like chimaroke nnamani...una for see say hausa na peaceful and humble tribe...no be all these gra gra una dey do

what the fvck are you talking about....?

i said you cried like a bitch in the civil war....
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by Oblang(m): 6:50am On Aug 18, 2018
Esseite:
And the APC is falling deeply into the traps of opposition..

To think some were saying Buhari would get 25% in the SE..

Lol...una don begin set trap. Same trap u and Nnamdi Kanu set b4 python send am enter hole...
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2018
justtoodark:

handle what...??

handle a war...??

nonesense....

Well it made sense to us.....meanwhile the last war.....there's a lot you don't know about it.....trust me they hid a lot of history from the eyes of the public....

WHAT CAUSED THE WAY AND HOW IT STARTED

Meanwhile IF THAT WAR IS TO HAPPEN AGAIN.....BELIEVE YOU ME.....the whole Nigeria will go down
Re: Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo by Azam101: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2018
ezenwajosh:

U will be processing ur papers soon
Lolz!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas / Sack Buhari, He Is Not Qualified As Petroleum Minister, Agbakoba Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.