Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! (2355 Views)

Osinbajo 's Road To Abuja As Vice President: The Untold Story By Olawale Olaleye / The 16 Allegations Raised Against Adesina, AfDB President The US Wants Revisited / The Act That Gives The President The Power To Lock Down Lagos, Ogun & FCT. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Butterflyleo: 6:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
cheesy

Their problem is to Rule Nigeria.... Two in Kano state at the same time two in Sokoto state

1. Atiku Abubakar_ Adamawa state
2. Rabiu Kwankwaso__ Kano state
3. Ahmad Makarfi__ Kaduna state
4. Bukola Saraki__ Kwara state
5. Aminu Tambuwal_ Sokoto state
6. Sule Lamido_ Jigawa state
7. Ibrahim Shekarau_ Kano state
8. Attahiru Bafarawa_ Sokoto state
9. Ibrahim Dankwambo_ Gombe state
10. Kabiru Tanimu Turaki_ Kebbi state
11. Donald Duke_ Cross river state

What do you think would happen to those who would not get the presidential ticket in PDP?

Should they defect to other parties or get other roles especially with someone like Atiku and Tambuwal also on the list.

Do you think there would be no war at the primaries and after it?

Let's have your views

Mynd44 , OAM4J Let's visit the promised land with this

[img]https://media1./images/fbfbf236aa09a0b1d7975ed425e65313/tenor.gif?itemid=5387595[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2018
Saraki is the man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Shukuakukobambi: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
I think they'll be divided into 2 groups. One group will combine to contest as president while the other will group will combine and contest for VP cool

I come in peace biko

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Butterflyleo: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
I think they'll be divided into 2 groups. One group will combine to contest as president while the other will group will combine and contest for VP cool

I come in peace biko

Do you think the high desire of political ambitiousness among them.would make any of them settle for anything less than the presidency?

Note that they are all Muslims except duke. So are we going to have a Muslim Muslim ticket?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Shukuakukobambi: 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Do you think the high desire of political ambitiousness among them.would make any of them settle for anything less than the presidency?

Note that they are all Muslims except duke. So are we going to have a Muslim Muslim ticket?

In that case, after the 5 in the presidential group rules as president for 2 years, the 5 in the VP group will take over because let's face it, their desire is just to answer president so problem solved. Duke doesn't count

Also, all these ones are Christian Muslims unlike buhari so our anti Fulani Muslim brigade have their interest well covered

2 Likes

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by OritaIbadan: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

In that case, after the 5 in the presidential group rules as president for 2 years, the 5 in the VP group will take over because let's face it, their desire is just to answer president so problem solved. Duke doesn't count

Also, all these ones are Christian Muslims unlike buhari so our anti Fulani Muslim brigade have their interest well covered
Funny you �

1 Like

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Butterflyleo: 6:21pm On Aug 17, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Lmao cheesy grin

So what you mean by the bolded is that PDP is yet to get used to loosing in 2015 so are yet unsure of who to field in this their much sought after Presidential ambition

1 Like

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Shukuakukobambi: 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao cheesy grin

So what you mean by the bolded is that PDP is yet to get user to loosing in 2015 so are yet unsure of who to field in this their much sought after Presidential ambition

Exactly!! cheesy

We all thought it was going to be Atikulation all the way until kwankwaso, lamido and dankwanbo came in. Then Bukola, as a real afonja omo baba oloye, came in and stole their thunder. Infact Atiku has started asking "which kain wahala be dis?"

My brother, it will not be easy cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Shukuakukobambi: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
OritaIbadan:

Funny you �

Na so we see am o wink
Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Butterflyleo: 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Exactly!! cheesy

We all thought it was going to be Atikulation all the way until kwankwaso, lamido and dankwanbo came in. Then Bukola, as a real afonja omo baba oloye, came in and stole their thunder. Infact Atiku has started asking "which kain wahala be dis?"

My brother, it will not be easy cheesy

Hmm when the power drunk meet with the overambitious in an extremely confined space such as the presidency. Indeed it will not be easy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by tuniski: 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

If APC could have a successful primaries in 2014 so shall Pdp in 2018!

1 Like

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by seanfer(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
tuniski:

Don’t compare death and sleep... those contestants under APC knew that PMB is the Candidate to beat and they were not as ambitious as these sets we have in PDP today... Only 5 candidates contested under APC

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Butterflyleo: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
tuniski:

APC were used to being opposition back then and did not have these kinds of money hungry, overambitious, power drunk characters in her ranks in 2014

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Afamed: 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I come in peace biko
Then from your analysis both PDP Presidential aspirant and Vp aspirant will come from the North? Bearing in mind Donald Duke can't be selected either as PDP Presidential aspirant or Vp because , the PDP National Chairman, Secondus from the same South / South has already ruled that position off. PDP is dead and buried

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by tuniski: 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

APC were used to being opposition back then and did not have these kinds of money hungry, overambitious, power drunk characters in her ranks in 2014
They did with Atiku,kwankwaso,Rochas, saraki,tambuwwal,nyako etc.

PDP will have a successful primaries united in the task Of Ousting buhari!

1 Like

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Shukuakukobambi: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Afamed:

Then from your analysis both PDP Presidential aspirant and Vp aspirant will come from the North? Bearing in mind Donald Duke can't be selected either as PDP Presidential aspirant or Vp because , the PDP National Chairman, Secondus from the same South / South has already ruled that position off. PDP is dead and buried

Yes o. Both VP and president will come from the north and my people will not complain as I said earlier. We are ok with the Christian Muslims in both groups.

Forget Donald Duke. He's nothing close to being qualified

4 Likes

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by tuniski: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
seanfer:

Don’t compare death and sleep... those contestants under APC knew that PMB is the Candidate to beat and they were not as ambitious as these sets we have in PDP today... Only 5 candidates contested under APC

They were the. Same. Contestants in apc in 2014 kwankwaso,Atiku,tambuwwal, saraki etc.

2 Likes

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
The fear of PDP is the beginning of wisdom for APC.

The OP must earn his pay per post.

The vegetable in London is still a whitewashed old sepulchre controlled by the cabal in his office.

1 Like

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Butterflyleo: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2018
tuniski:

[img]https://media1./images/683e27d3d70b05e7f6087a6c355ebf0c/tenor.gif?itemid=9445212[/img]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by orisa37: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
I am just tired.
Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by yourstruly123(m): 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I come in peace biko
stop typing trash. Shameless afonjas
Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by yourstruly123(m): 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
Op pdp matter go kill u one day. Ozu!
Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Corrinthians(m): 9:51pm On Aug 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:
cheesy

Their problem is to Rule Nigeria.... Two in Kano state at the same time two in Sokoto state

1. Atiku Abubakar_ Adamawa state
2. Rabiu Kwankwaso__ Kano state
3. Ahmad Makarfi__ Kaduna state
4. Bukola Saraki__ Kwara state
5. Aminu Tambuwal_ Sokoto state
6. Sule Lamido_ Jigawa state
7. Ibrahim Shekarau_ Kano state
8. Attahiru Bafarawa_ Sokoto state
9. Ibrahim Dankwambo_ Gombe state
10. Kabiru Tanimu Turaki_ Kebbi state
11. Donald Duke_ Cross river state

What do you think would happen to those who would not get the presidential ticket in PDP?

Should they defect to other parties or get other roles especially with someone like Atiku and Tambuwal also on the list.

Do you think there would be no war at the primaries and after it?

Let's have your views

Mynd44 , OAM4J Let's visit the promised land with this

[img]https://media1./images/fbfbf236aa09a0b1d7975ed425e65313/tenor.gif?itemid=5387595[/img]
@ gif. ROTFLMAO! grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Butterflyleo: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
@ gif. ROTFLMAO! grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

My brother the choice is hard as you can see for the kid. E no easy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Corrinthians(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
yourstruly123:
Op pdp matter go kill u one day. Ozu!
You seem to be closer to that than the op unfortunately. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by SolutionMee: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Saraki all the way
Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Corrinthians(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

My brother the choice is hard as you can see for the kid. E no easy grin
Youre giving these guys serious migraines brotherly. grin grin

Pepper them!

Between You and NgeneUkwenu, I no know who wicked pass. If dem ask PDP (the federal vigilante party) supporters to choose which of you they'd like to see banned or deactivated, I'm sure they'd be like the fat kid! grin grin

6 Likes

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Butterflyleo: 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
Youre giving these guys serious migraines brotherly. grin grin

Pepper them!

Between You and NgeneUkwenu, I no know who wicked pass. If dem ask PDP (the federal vigilante party) supporters to choose which of you they'd like to see banned or deactivated, I'm sure they'd be like the fat kid! grin grin

My brother I am just an innocent chap showing my deep support for my able Presido .

Meanwhile, the reality of the PDP quagmire is worrisome for them but good for us because as e dey pain dem e dey sweet us grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by Afamed: 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
tuniski:

Stop dreaming. The remains of PDP shall be lowered come Sept. It's an open secret, Atiku Abubakar will still move to another party before the main election

4 Likes

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by tuniski: 1:32am On Aug 18, 2018
Afamed:

Stop dreaming. The remains of PDP shall be lowered come Sept. It's an open secret, Atiku Abubakar will still move to another party before the main election
You wish!
Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by seanfer(m): 8:40am On Aug 18, 2018
tuniski:

They were the. Same. Contestants in apc in 2014 kwankwaso,Atiku,tambuwwal, saraki etc.

Yes they were the same contestants, But do you know the reason they didn't cause trouble back then was that they believed that PMB is spending just one term in office.. But now that they realise that PMB is going for second term they showed their true colours

1 Like

Re: They All Say They Want To Be President. The PDP Top 11! by dan8real(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Yes o. Both VP and president will come from the north and my people will not complain as I said earlier. We are ok with the Christian Muslims in both groups.

Forget Donald Duke. He's nothing close to being qualified

What is this one blabbing how can you have two northerners are u high Donald duke has. More to offer than. This your garbage post

(1) (2) (Reply)

SE Is The Only Region That Is Benefiting 100% From The Fgfeeding Program / ''plots To Impeach Lagos State Governor'' - Adeyanju Deji Reveals / South East Group Led By Chief Chido Obidiegwu Visits PMB. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.